trump and melania

Old 03-29-2017, 06:52 AM
n/a

Default trump and melania

It's strange, when trump is at Mar-a-Lago melania is in New York, when trump is in Washington melania is in Mar-a-Lago. Is this telling us something? The rumors must be true.
Old 03-29-2017, 06:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It's strange, when trump is at Mar-a-Lago melania is in New York, when trump is in Washington melania is in Mar-a-Lago. Is this telling us something? The rumors must be true.
Would you want to be anywhere near Trump's things?
Old 03-29-2017, 07:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Would you want to be anywhere near Trump's things?
Old 03-29-2017, 07:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Body language tells a lot.
Old 03-29-2017, 08:02 AM
n/a

I believe that Mrs. Trump is waiting for Barron to finish this semester before joining the president. Many people would make that choice for their children if they had the means. Actually if you follow the news carefully, Mrs. Trump and their young son joins the president every weekend wherever he is.

I wonder if those same people who try to make people angry on this forum actually believe that their key strokes are taken seriously by many?

They continue to make themselves look like old, frustrated people who have not done well in life. Their best defense against their sadness and anger at life is this offense they type each day in political.
Old 03-29-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
I believe that Mrs. Trump is waiting for Barron to finish this semester before joining the president. Many people would make that choice for their children if they had the means. Actually if you follow the news carefully, Mrs. Trump and their young son joins the president every weekend wherever he is.

I wonder if those same people who try to make people angry on this forum actually believe that their key strokes are taken seriously by many?

They continue to make themselves look like old, frustrated people who have not done well in life. Their best defense against their sadness and anger at life is this offense they type each day in political.
Old 03-29-2017, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceless

You mean like the old, passive-aggressive, nasty loser who leads the post count (and supposed 'friends' list) here by a YUGE margin...and can therefore be spotted by their hatred, bile, anger, insecurity and sadness?

Yeah...I agree.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-29-2017, 11:24 AM
n/a

Quote:

You mean like the old, passive-aggressive, nasty loser who leads the post count (and supposed 'friends' list) here by a YUGE margin...and can therefore be spotted by their hatred, bile, anger, insecurity and sadness?

Yeah...I agree.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Your jealousy is only rivaled by your grief over your election loss.

Deepest Non-sincere wishes
Old 03-29-2017, 11:40 AM
n/a

Quote:

I think she should wait til' He graduates from college, ha!
Old 03-29-2017, 12:09 PM
n/a

Oh sure.. Occam's Razor stipulates that if everyone in a particular area dislikes and disagrees with you, then they all must be in cahoots with one another.
Old 03-29-2017, 12:58 PM
n/a

Quote:

Evidently you took it serious or you wouldn't have replied.
Old 03-29-2017, 02:35 PM
n/a

Quote:

I heard yesterday that she is in NY because she has a business there. If that is the case we should not be paying extra for security for her.
Old 03-29-2017, 02:59 PM
n/a

It's REALLY gonna p1ss you guys off when you find out that she gets security forever.
Old 03-29-2017, 03:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's REALLY gonna p1ss you guys off when you find out that she gets security forever.
Not going to bother me, but I just do not want to be labeled

"....like old, frustrated people who have not done well in life. Their best defense against their sadness and anger at life is this offense they type each day in political."

I am betting that the person who called out whomever she was demeaning does not spend hardly anytime on the computer and is very well versed in the issues of the day

I suppose when you are looking down on everyone as inferiors....well, ONLY those who disagree with you politically (which is certainly reason to look down on folks)....

Tags
trump, melania, mar-a-lago, rumors, telling

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.