Two party system totally corrupt

Old 09-07-2016, 09:29 AM
n/a

Default Two party system totally corrupt

Our most famous poster is actually 100% right on most of his arguments.

Especially this one...

Judge Napolitano: Epic Rant on Establishment/Two-Party System - YouTube

The Villages Florida

He is wrong on not voting D or R.

The only hope for a change is if Trump wins.

Make America Great Again! | Donald J Trump for President
Old 09-07-2016, 10:03 AM
n/a

And who is it that is so naieve as to think more than 2 parties would create a more honest opportunity???

What about the hundreds of bad, dishonest, liars, crooks, lechers, racists, etc in congress? A lot more that 2 or more there!!

The common denominator? Man/woman!!!!! Corruption is the nature of the beast.

So the more than two party is better is nothing more than wishful thinking! A convenient tag line for the non major party contender.
Old 09-07-2016, 01:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
And who is it that is so naieve as to think more than 2 parties would create a more honest opportunity???

What about the hundreds of bad, dishonest, liars, crooks, lechers, racists, etc in congress? A lot more that 2 or more there!!

The common denominator? Man/woman!!!!! Corruption is the nature of the beast.

So the more than two party is better is nothing more than wishful thinking! A convenient tag line for the non major party contender.
So...what you're saying is...ALL government ends up corrupt? Power and control corrupts. The money corrupts.

Agreed...let's demolish it.

What you say? The government IS the US economy and it's necessary or there would be collapse? The government employs more than the manufacturing sector? Are you saying the government is too big to fail?
Old 09-07-2016, 02:04 PM
n/a

A NO party system would work best, but would be chaotic. It would be ideal if one was to run on his record and views on issues, rather than a party system. But, that is the ideal way, not the practical way. The problem is that it is not easy to discern the line between the two parties. It is easy to get potential candidates confused by their views on issues.
Old 09-07-2016, 08:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
A NO party system would work best, but would be chaotic. It would be ideal if one was to run on his record and views on issues, rather than a party system. But, that is the ideal way, not the practical way. The problem is that it is not easy to discern the line between the two parties. It is easy to get potential candidates confused by their views on issues.
Because they're BOTH into corruption. The corporations and wealthy run them BOTH. The differences are merely an facade to keep the people divided and fighting among themselves. At the end of the day, they go to the same clubs and golf together. It's theater.
Old 09-08-2016, 04:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Because they're BOTH into corruption. The corporations and wealthy run them BOTH. The differences are merely an facade to keep the people divided and fighting among themselves. At the end of the day, they go to the same clubs and golf together. It's theater.
And the world is not perfect. We have the best country in the world and if you don't realize that, then it is you that has the problem. There is no perfect political system, live with it. If corruption is too much for you, then opt out and become a hermit. Move to the mountains, put up a fence and stock up on ammo. Live you life like the village idiot, if you wish. It's still a free country and you have the option of OPTing out. Or, find a high overpass or bridge and take a flying leap.

Vote for Trump.
Old 09-08-2016, 05:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
And the world is not perfect. We have the best country in the world and if you don't realize that, then it is you that has the problem. There is no perfect political system, live with it. If corruption is too much for you, then opt out and become a hermit. Move to the mountains, put up a fence and stock up on ammo. Live you life like the village idiot, if you wish. It's still a free country and you have the option of OPTing out. Or, find a high overpass or bridge and take a flying leap.

Vote for Trump.
And if I might add ....

Make America Great Again! | Donald J Trump for President
Old 09-08-2016, 05:55 AM
n/a

Quote:

Vote for Trump.
We haven't been the BEST in 50 years. Ever since the civil rights quotas started in the 60s, we've been going down hill. It's NOT me, it's YOU living in denial.

How about opt out and move to paradise? To the bubble? Away from "them".

Wow...you suggest death? A whole lot in empathy in you today...
Old 09-08-2016, 06:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
We haven't been the BEST in 50 years. Ever since the civil rights quotas started in the 60s, we've been going down hill. It's NOT me, it's YOU living in denial.

How about opt out and move to paradise? To the bubble? Away from "them".

Wow...you suggest death? A whole lot in empathy in you today...

I guess you are the only one worried sick about it. Take a Rolaids.
Old 09-08-2016, 07:11 AM
n/a

Quote:

I guess you are the only one worried sick about it. Take a Rolaids.
The only one with the vision to see it now. In 10 years you'll be thinking about it. In 20 you'll be in a panic. In 30 it'll be too late and America will be no more, replaced by a 3rd world Mexico II.

There's 100 million, 1/3 the population, that are mostly Hispanic immigrants or their anchor baby children. OVER 1/3 the total population is already Hispanic.
Old 09-08-2016, 07:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
The only one with the vision to see it now. In 10 years you'll be thinking about it. In 20 you'll be in a panic. In 30 it'll be too late and America will be no more, replaced by a 3rd world Mexico II.

There's 100 million, 1/3 the population, that are mostly Hispanic immigrants or their anchor baby children. OVER 1/3 the total population is already Hispanic.
Well chicken little, maybe your sky is falling. It's probably because of people like you that are all talk and complaining and have nothing to contribute to fix it.
Old 09-08-2016, 07:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well chicken little, maybe your sky is falling. It's probably because of people like you that are all talk and complaining and have nothing to contribute to fix it.
My "job" in fixing it...and it DOES need fixing...is to wake you up so we can rally together and save our country and our culture. I can't do it alone. I'm starting by NOT voting for a D or R corrupt crook. You can do that too. ANYONE but one of them. If we ALL woke up and realized how they play us and steal from us, we'd get them out.

But no, you'll be a hypocrite and you'll vote for "no change" by electing another crooked D or R.

ALL I can do is spread the word and vote against them.

Pick up the torch and run with it. Spread the truth and encourage everyone to vote against continued corruption by voting against EVERY D or R.

you CAN do it...and you should...the country IS in mortal danger of being overrun by a Hispanic majority. They WILL change it into Mexico II.
Old 09-08-2016, 08:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
My "job" in fixing it...and it DOES need fixing...is to wake you up so we can rally together and save our country and our culture. I can't do it alone. I'm starting by NOT voting for a D or R corrupt crook. You can do that too. ANYONE but one of them. If we ALL woke up and realized how they play us and steal from us, we'd get them out.

But no, you'll be a hypocrite and you'll vote for "no change" by electing another crooked D or R.

ALL I can do is spread the word and vote against them.

Pick up the torch and run with it. Spread the truth and encourage everyone to vote against continued corruption by voting against EVERY D or R.

you CAN do it...and you should...the country IS in mortal danger of being overrun by a Hispanic majority. They WILL change it into Mexico II.
I have more problem with you than I do with most Hispanics. Where's that ignore button when you need it?
Old 09-08-2016, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have more problem with you than I do with most Hispanics. Where's that ignore button when you need it?
NOW you do...because they're still "polite". Wait until they are the majority and see what being a minority is REALLY all about.
Old 09-08-2016, 08:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
NOW you do...because they're still "polite". Wait until they are the majority and see what being a minority is REALLY all about.
Hopefully, you will be long gone before that happens, and won't have to worry about it. I'm not going to worry about it now. I'll leave that up to paranoids like you.

Tags
hope, wrong, corrupt, totally, system

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.