Assad knew missile attack was coming....

Old 04-07-2017, 11:51 AM
n/a

Default Assad knew missile attack was coming....

ABC Breaks Syria Exclusive - Assad Knew Of Attack - Bombs Were For Show

Is this what we call a friendly war? Heh, Assad! I am sending some missiles your way empty your hangers. You will have to fix the pot holes made by these two million dollar cost per cruise missiles to fire.
Old 04-07-2017, 12:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Is this what we call a friendly war? Heh, Assad! I am sending some missiles your way empty your hangers. You will have to fix the pot holes made by these two million dollar cost per cruise missiles to fire.
Tal. This link is from a site called Bipartisan Report. NOT ABC. I have to think it is a "fake news site".

Please look into it.
Old 04-07-2017, 12:06 PM
n/a

Quote:

Google "what is bipartisan report" which is where you got this from. What you read is all you need to know......not a reliable source of information.
Old 04-07-2017, 12:07 PM
n/a

Quote:

No, I think you are misunderstanding the WHY of this attack.

Message, to me was....We Can if we want to, and this is a warning shot.

But, also remember, Russian Iranian troops all over Syria. Russian troops at that airfield, and we warned Russia, which equals warning Assad.

Not looking to begin a world war or anything.

This was a measured response, and I think for this time, it was a good call
Old 04-07-2017, 12:10 PM
n/a

Bipartisan Report - Wikipedia

Looks like Fake News and certainly not ABC.

Grace Gantner
Bridgeport at Laurel Valley.
Old 04-07-2017, 12:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Google "what is bipartisan report" which is where you got this from. What you read is all you need to know......not a reliable source of information.
It is not reliable, but it linked to an actual ABC site.

I also think the thrust of the OP was concerning how measured the attack was.
Old 04-07-2017, 12:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Bipartisan Report - Wikipedia

Looks like Fake News and certainly not ABC.

Grace Gantner
Gracie, you have supported news from ZEROHEDGE, not that you posted but gave laudatory comments to. Zerohedge is a Russian site by the way.

Are you reading closely now because.....?
Old 04-07-2017, 12:16 PM
n/a

Eyewitness says Syrian military anticipated U.S. raid - ABC News
Old 04-07-2017, 12:17 PM
n/a

Quote:

Yes, I see your point and the OP's. It is likely since Russia was warned in advance that Assad also knew. What got me about the article was the sensationalism regarding moving equipment, etc, out of the line of fire. It was my understanding that the place was under surveillance beforehand for some time so that could not have been the case.
Old 04-07-2017, 12:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, I see your point and the OP's. It is likely since Russia was warned in advance that Assad also knew. What got me about the article was the sensationalism regarding moving equipment, etc, out of the line of fire. It was my understanding that the place was under surveillance beforehand for some time so that could not have been the case.
US even took out the radar at that location..good move.

Also, just listened to Ambassador Haily blast Russia once again...SEVERLY.

Russia is a big enemy. Posters on here seem to be reluctant to say anything negative about Russia. Seem not to even care much about what they tried to do to our own country with the hacking.

Methinks people better wake up and investigate a bit.
Old 04-07-2017, 12:31 PM
n/a

It does look slanted quite a bit to the left.
Old 04-07-2017, 12:39 PM
n/a

Quote:

It does look slanted quite a bit to the left.
Yo! President Roosevelt there are some Japanese planes going to bomb your harbor better get your battleships, planes, civilians and even military people out of the way. We need to put some pot holes in your runways and blow up some empty buildings.
Old 04-07-2017, 01:54 PM
n/a

Quote:

I didn't see where it was linked to an ABC site.

I think that it was Fake News.

Often other posters divert, use red herrings and get so upset that they don't make sense. (Not addressing you here, Tal) AND their memory exaggerates issues and the culpability of posters. If we all act and post like a bunch of hysterical old people, we aren't credible even to each other. Some of us are more guilty than others, but we all have buttons and most know just how to push them. That shouldn't be the reason for this forum...but it is more times than not the actual use.

Perhaps Bucco, you can point out when I quoted this site? Zero Hedge - Wikipedia

Grace Gantner
Old 04-07-2017, 02:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
I didn't see where it was linked to an ABC site.

I think that it was Fake News.

Often other posters divert, use red herrings and get so upset that they don't make sense. (Not addressing you here, Tal) AND their memory exaggerates issues and the culpability of posters. If we all act and post like a bunch of hysterical old people, we aren't credible even to each other. Some of us are more guilty than others, but we all have buttons and most know just how to push them. That shouldn't be the reason for this forum...but it is more times than not the actual use.

Perhaps Bucco, you can point out when I quoted this site? Zero Hedge -

Wikipedia

Grace Gantner
1. In the very first sentence, the word "CONFIRMED" was shown as a link. Tap it and VOILA.

2. I will try to find that thread. You did not use that link. Rubicon cited it, and I chastised him for using a Russian web site, and I was "CHASTISED" by both you and some a few others, telling me how it's not fake, etc etc.

Will find it but won't promise when, but I will allow it for you in here.

Very vivid....might be the first time one of your friend that you defend on her called me ROCKFACE. Not the same supporter who takes the liberty of changing your name when replying and making another mocking word, but similar.

PS. LETS BE CLEAR I NEVER EVER SAID YOU QUOTED THEM. Isaid "not that you posted but gave laudatory comments to. Zerohedge is a Russian site by the way." which is substantially different than what you say.

Secondly, I doubt you had a clue what you were endorsing. You seem to endorse everything he does, including but not sure...you were unhappy with his PLAGARISM being called out. Again, it was not just you...I still get the occasional verbal barb on that. I am sorry I annoy you so much, but I am still the same as always. Seems I am not your "friend" simply because I have always been skeptical of Trump. That fact alone validates my comments on what he has created with his dialogue, mostly from the WH. As you can see, I am a bit more optimistic today, but still will never share ever iyour feelings for this person.
Old 04-07-2017, 02:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
1. In the very first sentence, the word "CONFIRMED" was shown as a link. Tap it and VOILA.

2. I will try to find that thread. You did not use that link. Rubicon cited it, and I chastised him for using a Russian web site, and I was "CHASTISED" by both you and some a few others, telling me how it's not fake, etc etc.

Will find it but won't promise when, but I will allow it for you in here.

Very vivid....might be the first time one of your friend that you defend on her called me ROCKFACE. Not the same supporter who takes the liberty of changing your name when replying and making another mocking word, but similar.

Bucco. I am pretty sure this is a fake news site. The header looks off. It has some legit stuff woven through it.

I don't really care what people call each other if they all insist on hiding their real identity.

Friends are people you know. Dependable people. I have met very few from the Political Forum IN PERSON and literally hundreds from the main Forum in person, but only a few are my trusted friends and they know who they are. Many are very enjoyable folks I know, but life doesn't make us arrive at the same geographic places very often.

Grace Gantner

Tags
assad, empty, sending, hangers, missiles

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.