Tyranny?

Old 01-03-2017, 10:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Now the cats got your tongue, LOL.
I get the impression the Wackadoodle is too embarrassed to explain it.
No. I just do not give a **** what you think.
Old 01-03-2017, 11:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
No. I just do not give a **** what you think.
That is the reason you are what you are 52%er...
Old 01-03-2017, 02:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Executive Orders

How about doing some research about just how many Executive Orders each President has written?
It is not how many E.O.s were written but how many actually circumvented congress and/or the law. Obie has consistently shown his scorn for congress and has consistently been chastised by the Supreme Court for his illegal E.O.s He never cared about what they said. Obama was not impeached because congress feared racial riots in D.C. like when MLK was murdered.
Old 01-03-2017, 02:24 PM
n/a

Tyranny finally ends on Jan. 20th . The past 8 years have been nothing less .

Tyranny by the broad Left and every single minority interest over the desires , needs and interests of the Middle Class .
Old 01-03-2017, 03:32 PM
n/a

Quote:

Tyranny by the broad Left and every single minority interest over the desires , needs and interests of the Middle Class .
The left and the minorities are part of the middle class. I think you are referring to the conservative minority, as demonstrated by the popular vote for POTUS.
Old 01-03-2017, 03:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
The left and the minorities are part of the middle class. I think you are referring to the conservative minority, as demonstrated by the popular vote for POTUS.
Popularity polls are nothing more than a vote for the king and queen of the high school prom.

Libtards, so superficial. Facts and results are meaningless to them.
Old 01-03-2017, 11:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Popularity polls are nothing more than a vote for the king and queen of the high school prom.

Libtards, so superficial. Facts and results are meaningless to them.
Because they're women and minorities...incapable of any meaningful thought. We men talk about ideas, concepts, inventions...women talk about people.
Old 01-04-2017, 05:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Because they're women and minorities...incapable of any meaningful thought. We men talk about ideas, concepts, inventions...women talk about people.
Can't argue with that statement.
Old 01-04-2017, 07:35 AM
n/a

Quote:

Change that to "white people" and you'll be more correct.

Quote:
Not usually...most liberals are poor and women and minorities. Liberals are usually the poor and the VERY rich who take advantage of their poor "brothers". Conservatives are usually the middle class working people...usually white.

Quote:
Can't argue with that statement.
No...they NEVER can. They'll just call me names and think it matters to me. Liberals, women, minorities...so stupid...so deluded about their value.

Tags
tyranny

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.