U.S. going down the tubes on Obama's watch.

Old 04-25-2011, 01:50 PM
n/a

Default U.S. going down the tubes on Obama's watch.

Those who think this disaster of an administration led by the incompetent leadership of Barack Obama will continue for another 4 years cannot be following the news. The price of all consumer necessities are going up and people are noticing. What's the Pretender's response? He tells us "to get used to it".

Now the IMF is telling the world that the "Age Of America" is about to end? This is happening on Obama's watch and he facilitated it at the worst, and accelerated it at the best.

The situation is not going to be better at election time, it's going to get worse. That'll all be Obama's burden.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/imf...me_latest_news
Old 04-25-2011, 02:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
Those who think this disaster of an administration led by the incompetent leadership of Barack Obama will continue for another 4 years cannot be following the news. The price of all consumer necessities are going up and people are noticing. What's the Pretender's response? He tells us "to get used to it".

Now the IMF is telling the world that the "Age Of America" is about to end? This is happening on Obama's watch and he facilitated it at the worst, and accelerated it at the best.

The situation is not going to be better at election time, it's going to get worse. That'll all be Obama's burden.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/imf...me_latest_news
Whoa big guy! Your interpretation has NO merit. Twisting the facts and adding your own take doesn't make it so. Go back and look at the chart at that link. It's been a steady move in that direction as depicted in the chart from 2001. I'll bet it was the same prior to then, probably at least since the 70s. Oh, let's just blame it on the current administration because it makes us feel superior. I don't see any sudden blips to back that up. Don't make it up as you go. Want to kick the economy in the butt, lets go back to tax rates of the 90s and get our troops out of those black holes in Iraq and Afghanistan. Get that done and I'm with you when you talk about reining in spending, but not only on the backs of those who can least afford it. Everyone needs to tighten their belt and pay their fair share. Everyone. All free rides need to end.

Xavier
Old 04-25-2011, 02:49 PM
n/a

xavier - you posted, "Everyone needs to tighten their belt and pay their fair share. Everyone. All free rides need to end."

would you please be so good as to define 'fair share' and indicate how it is calculated? and then would you please define 'free rides'?

thanx

Get Rid of Incumbent Politicians
Old 04-25-2011, 02:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
Whoa big guy! Your interpretation has NO merit. Twisting the facts and adding your own take doesn't make it so. Go back and look at the chart at that link. It's been a steady move in that direction as depicted in the chart from 2001. I'll bet it was the same prior to then, probably at least since the 70s. Oh, let's just blame it on the current administration because it makes us feel superior. I don't see any sudden blips to back that up. Don't make it up as you go. Want to kick the economy in the butt, lets go back to tax rates of the 90s and get our troops out of those black holes in Iraq and Afghanistan. Get that done and I'm with you when you talk about reining in spending, but not only on the backs of those who can least afford it. Everyone needs to tighten their belt and pay their fair share. Everyone. All free rides need to end.

Xavier
Obama is in office almost 3 years and the nation is collapsing under his watch, and that is a fact. When the elections are held the people are going to hold him responsible. That's all there is too it no matter how you want to interpret the why's and wherefore's. The bloom is off the rose.
Old 04-25-2011, 03:24 PM
n/a

Quote:

Xavier
I am pleased that you often rationally & intelligently expose the false claims that those leaning to the right would like to have us blindly believe. Bravo!
Old 04-25-2011, 03:31 PM
n/a

Default US going down...

Please say it ain't so Joe

Obama is a total disaster and if he purposefully intended to destroy this country he couldn't have done better than he has with the unintended consequences of his policy decisions. I could go on but the more I think about this the more depress I am becoming. We are in deep doo doo and my confidence in the Obama team is zilch. By the way why some may be upset about us going to Iraq and Afhganistan at least Bush consulted with Congree and others before pursuing this avenue. Obama still ahs mentioned a word to congress about our involvement in Libya but then he defends his position by saying it is not a war. But then complaining about getting hit with a car going 50mph is not really geting hit because the car was really going 49 mph. so the guy was not really hit by a car going 50 mph
Old 04-25-2011, 03:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleMN View Post
I am pleased that you often rationally & intelligently expose the false claims that those leaning to the right would like to have us blindly believe. Bravo!
Election today?, Obama loses in a landslide to even a mediocre opponent. Please don't cry about it. It's just the way the world works. People expect results or solid proof of exceptional leadership. The President has delivered neither, and the majority of the people know it.
Old 04-25-2011, 03:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbchbum View Post
xavier - you posted, "Everyone needs to tighten their belt and pay their fair share. Everyone. All free rides need to end."

would you please be so good as to define 'fair share' and indicate how it is calculated? and then would you please define 'free rides'?

thanx

Get Rid of Incumbent Politicians
The Millionaires, Billionaires and major corporations are not paying their share. They are getting a free ride. Warren Buffet found it ludacris that his secretary was paying a far higher percentage of her salary towards taxes than he is. Go back to the tax rates of the 90s, close all of the loopholes, and force the corporations and individuals to report all of the money they are hiding in foreign countries. The backbone of the middle class is about to give out. There are fewer and fewer of us each year and most of us aren't joining the rich. If you don't need Medicare or Social Security you are exceptionally fortunate. The trouble with some of the "Haves" is they don't want anyone else to join them. There is so little compassion for the "Have Nots." Step on them and keep them down - it's despicable.

Xavier
Old 04-25-2011, 04:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post

Obama is a total disaster and if he purposefully intended to destroy this country he couldn't have done better than he has with the unintended consequences of his policy decisions. I could go on but the more I think about this the more depress I am becoming. We are in deep doo doo and my confidence in the Obama team is zilch. By the way why some may be upset about us going to Iraq and Afhganistan at least Bush consulted with Congree and others before pursuing this avenue. Obama still ahs mentioned a word to congress about our involvement in Libya but then he defends his position by saying it is not a war. But then complaining about getting hit with a car going 50mph is not really geting hit because the car was really going 49 mph. so the guy was not really hit by a car going 50 mph
It ain't so Joe I don't think I understand - what car? Was it your high end car? 49 miles per hour? 50 miles per hour? Did a policeman harass you? Who got hit? Who really cares how much confidence you have in the Obama Team? You really shouldn't drink and post. You often don't make sense at all.

Xavier
Old 04-25-2011, 04:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
Election today?, Obama loses in a landslide to even a mediocre opponent. Please don't cry about it. It's just the way the world works. People expect results or solid proof of exceptional leadership. The President has delivered neither, and the majority of the people know it.
Okay everybody, RichieLion thinks that Obama will lose the election in 2012. I really don't know if he will or not, but if we can all agree that this is what RichieLion thinks maybe we won't have to go through the next 18 months hearing who he thinks isn't going to win the election in 2012. (boy that was a long sentence)

Test: Who does RichieLion think is going to lose the Presidential Election in 2012?

Xavier
Old 04-25-2011, 04:18 PM
n/a

Default US going down the

Xavier I believe you are taking this just too personal. I'm OK you're OK. Richielion probably freightened you with his prediction of Obama's 2012 defeat.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:19 PM
n/a

I suppose it is conceivable that Obama could lose in 2012, but I'm at a loss as to whom that could be. Caribou Barbie? Other-planetly Bachmann? The 'racist' Trump? Rick Sanatorium? TPaw? All the candidates are running to the far right trying to gain approval and the nomination, while at the same time alienating the independent voter who will seal the fate of the GOP and re-elect Obama.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post

Obama is a total disaster and if he purposefully intended to destroy this country he couldn't have done better than he has with the unintended consequences of his policy decisions. I could go on but the more I think about this the more depress I am becoming.
Get used to it...5 more years. They do have medication you can take for that depression.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Okay everybody, RichieLion thinks that Obama will lose the election in 2012. I really don't know if he will or not, but if we can all agree that this is what RichieLion thinks maybe we won't have to go through the next 18 months hearing who he thinks isn't going to win the election in 2012. (boy that was a long sentence)

Test: Who does RichieLion think is going to lose the Presidential Election in 2012?

Xavier
Ha Ha, this is just beginning Xavier and the Pres. and his people (the left wing media) are scrambling to put a good face on this because they know that the people will blame who's in charge; it's just the way it is.

The President's best chance is if his opponent is Trump, or that Trump runs 3rd party. If I was the Pres. I would be doing some back door dealing with the Trump-meister to run. It worked for Clinton and could possibly work for Obama.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:40 PM
n/a

Quick message for all the libs. Please, Please, stop the crying, and the fetal positions of fear.

The Breakup.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWV5-1LXvwg[/ame]

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.