Islam Hates Us

Old 03-10-2016, 11:33 PM
n/a

Default Islam Hates Us

Trump stated tonite that Islam hates us. From reading TOTV and the history of the USA, it appears the USA is a guilty of hate as well. We have hated Muslims, blacks, Hispanics, Irish, Italians, Polish, Russians, gays, lesbians, Jews and I am sure we could come with a few more in our diverse culture. Anybody want to add someone I have missed?
Old 03-11-2016, 12:02 AM
n/a

Incorrectly identifying the point!
Old 03-11-2016, 12:23 AM
n/a

Don't forget American Indians, Japanese and the Chinese!
Old 03-11-2016, 06:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Trump stated tonite that Islam hates us. From reading TOTV and the history of the USA, it appears the USA is a guilty of hate as well. We have hated Muslims, blacks, Hispanics, Irish, Italians, Polish, Russians, gays, lesbians, Jews and I am sure we could come with a few more in our diverse culture. Anybody want to add someone I have missed?
Dear Guest OP & Troll:

This morning I am just not in the mood to correct your flawed thinking

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-11-2016, 07:30 AM
n/a

With the exception of the Indians not many of the mentioned want to kill us. Yes Islam wants to kill us.
Old 03-11-2016, 07:46 AM
n/a

Make no mistake. The ultimate goal of ALL MUSLIMS is the eventual establishment of a worldwide Caliphate without borders. They will do whatever it takes to complete that goal. They are shrewd and patient.
Old 03-11-2016, 08:08 AM
n/a

The USA doesn't hate anyone. It is individuals that hate and that is a universal trait among humans. For example, I hate you because you are a f***ing troll.

Quote:
Old 03-11-2016, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Transgenders, "witches", intellectuals, Catholics, "Communists", etc.

Keep on asking these questions!!! Maybe, it will get people thinking.
Old 03-11-2016, 08:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest OP & Troll:

This morning I am just not in the mood to correct your flawed thinking

Personal Best Regards:
Which means you can't.
Old 03-11-2016, 08:33 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1197095]The USA doesn't hate anyone. It is individuals that hate and that is a universal trait among humans. For example, I hate you because you are a f***ing troll.[/

This person probably considers themselves a christian.
Old 03-11-2016, 09:50 AM
n/a

Mr Trump did not say America hates Islam.....he said Islam hates us! judging by all the radical islamic attacks on this country going all the way back to the pirates of Tripoli in Jefferson's time, and judging by the mullahs and crowds chanting Death to America, i can see his point. and everyone should consider carefully what should be done about it.
Old 03-11-2016, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Mr Trump did not say America hates Islam.....he said Islam hates us! judging by all the radical islamic attacks on this country going all the way back to the pirates of Tripoli in Jefferson's time, and judging by the mullahs and crowds chanting Death to America, i can see his point. and everyone should consider carefully what should be done about it.
If you want to look back a little I think you need to take into consideration
co·lo·ni·al·ism.

the policy or practice of acquiring full or partial political control over another country, occupying it with settlers, and exploiting it economically.

The Brits did this in here and in India , the French Vietnam, the Spanish and Portuguese in South America.

We get lumped in with the other Western Christians. It's complicated isn't it?
Old 03-11-2016, 02:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Transgenders, "witches", intellectuals, Catholics, "Communists", etc.

Keep on asking these questions!!! Maybe, it will get people thinking.
Na, don't think so. Not the typical right wing nutjob that visits this site. Deep thinking isn't in their wheelhouse.
Old 03-11-2016, 02:34 PM
n/a

Tell tale signs of a waste of time thread.
Old 03-11-2016, 02:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tell tale signs of a waste of time thread.

Tags
islam, usa, hates, gays, lesbians, jews, add, missed, culture, russians, diverse, muslims, reading, totv, history, trump, stated, tonite, appears, blacks, hispanics, irish, italians, hated, guilty

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.