Trump and his supporters OWN THE NEXT 4 YEARS

Old 04-18-2017, 04:36 PM
n/a

Default Trump and his supporters OWN THE NEXT 4 YEARS

Can't blame on obama, clinton or anyone but trump, period!
Old 04-18-2017, 04:39 PM
n/a

Trump's OWNERS...own the next 4 years...literally...they will profit handsomely...get it straight.
Old 04-18-2017, 04:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Why not? Obama spent eight years of his presidency blaming President Bush.
Old 04-19-2017, 04:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Old 04-19-2017, 04:17 AM
n/a

Unlike Obama, Trump gets over his failures. And he does not need the help of Hollywood and the liberal media to support him. He proved that by massacring Hillary in the election.
Old 04-19-2017, 09:31 AM
n/a

Default In my view

Quote:
The trouble is clearly our people.

Being a leader is accepting the responsibility of the job.
Bush said if anything was wrong with Katrina response it was his fault. Our people saw this as a failure. They once again pulled out the race card.

They elected Obama. Due to affirmative action they dare not see what a failure his administration is or how DIRTY he and the Clinton Mob is. THEY DARE NOT SEE.

Sadly the great line that if Trump ordered Russian dressing
it would be illegal. It is amusing that Russian dressing was invented by an AMERICAN chief as they were out of dressing. That is the CHARACTER that makes Americans great. WHAT HAVE THE LIBS DONE-OF VALUE I MEAN.
Old 04-19-2017, 09:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
The trouble is clearly our people.

Being a leader is accepting the responsibility of the job.
Bush said if anything was wrong with Katrina response it was his fault. Our people saw this as a failure. They once again pulled out the race card.

They elected Obama. Due to affirmative action they dare not see what a failure his administration is or how DIRTY he and the Clinton Mob is. THEY DARE NOT SEE.

Sadly the great line that if Trump ordered Russian dressing
it would be illegal. It is amusing that Russian dressing was invented by an AMERICAN chief as they were out of dressing. That is the CHARACTER that makes Americans great. WHAT HAVE THE LIBS DONE-OF VALUE I MEAN.
I must ask you to validate your claims with facts.

The people dying in NO were basically black.....thus you call that "race card"...I see it as fact that needed to be addressed. I think Bush admitted to those errors, and that is where the story ends but somehow you tie this to Obama election. You will need to supplement that claim with some facts.

Then again we have the old "Clinton" thing again and of course Obama....what the hell does this have to do with current and present items in the news.

Why can we not talk about the present...you criticize liberals, and I have also, but they are NOT the cause of all our ills in any way shape or form.

RACE seems to be the basis for most discussion on this forum....it is used, with no documentation, to justify hating Obama. I disagreed with most Obama policies, but cannot find any occassion where a policy of his was based on his race. You guys seem to find it every where while excusing the current President for what he is putting this country through with real tangible "warts"...transparency, business deals, lying, a growing lack of confidence in the world for USA honesty, etc.

I submit you are hiding behind a racial "Chinese wall" to help you deal with reality.

Did Obama make errors judgement...hell yes...but his lack of judgement cannot and should not be used as an excuse for Trump ever. Don't get sucked into the old Trump line about how everybody is picking on him. ANY issues about him were caused by him.....what he said or promised NOBODY is doing anything to him. He is actually getting away with so much more than any President I can recall.
Old 04-20-2017, 05:38 AM
n/a

Quote:

The people dying in NO were basically black.....thus you call that "race card"...I see it as fact that needed to be addressed. I think Bush admitted to those errors, and that is where the story ends but somehow you tie this to Obama election. You will need to supplement that claim with some facts.

Then again we have the old "Clinton" thing again and of course Obama....what the hell does this have to do with current and present items in the news.

Why can we not talk about the present...you criticize liberals, and I have also, but they are NOT the cause of all our ills in any way shape or form.

RACE seems to be the basis for most discussion on this forum....it is used, with no documentation, to justify hating Obama. I disagreed with most Obama policies, but cannot find any occassion where a policy of his was based on his race. You guys seem to find it every where while excusing the current President for what he is putting this country through with real tangible "warts"...transparency, business deals, lying, a growing lack of confidence in the world for USA honesty, etc.

I submit you are hiding behind a racial "Chinese wall" to help you deal with reality.

Did Obama make errors judgement...hell yes...but his lack of judgement cannot and should not be used as an excuse for Trump ever. Don't get sucked into the old Trump line about how everybody is picking on him. ANY issues about him were caused by him.....what he said or promised NOBODY is doing anything to him. He is actually getting away with so much more than any President I can recall.
The race issue is ALL liberals. No one on the right uses the race card, never. It is only the left that wields it like it is a shield of defense whenever Obama is accused of being an inept, inexperienced nobody and failure. Note: if you are referring to the "race card" ONLY on this forum, yes there is one or two that use it for everything wrong with the world. But that is not indicative of the political bearing of the rest of us conservatives. The only other folks that speak of race as an issue are the left that use it to defend the last president's failure.

Trump includes the Bushs when he claims that things had been done wrong in the past, not just Obama. Try listening instead of defending all the time. I agree that Trump should not speak as much as he does, because he is not as polished in his speech as a career politician.

You are looking for him to fail, because you do not like the man, not his ideology or his intent. You are following the personality abhorrence of Trump like a proverbial lemming, as do the rest of the left.

I heard someone say on TV last night that Trump has done more good in 80 days than Obama did in 8 years. I realize that he was just speaking in political-eze, but he is making the point that Trump is a hard worker. And his work produces substance, if nothing else a feeling in most people that he is concerned for their safety.

You don't have to like Trump,but he will be in office for four years. No matter how hard Waters works "everyday" to impeach him, Trump will prevail. I have no doubt.

You wasted you vote and no one even noticed until you felt the need to broadcast it on here. You can blame no one but yourself for your loss.
Old 04-20-2017, 05:46 AM
n/a

Quote:

People are challenging Donald John Trump as he has no respect for the United States Constitution. Nor for the values of Jesus Christ unless it is treated people how you would like to treat others but only if you have been listed on the Forbes or Fortune or whatever as one of the world's 100 most wealthy people. This man is all about the green. Making more for him and family and their very rich friends.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:01 AM
n/a

Well, I know that I have not done any better since Obama, so anything Trump does has to be better for me than the past 8 years. Of course, the important thing is that he does what he thinks is best for America, not the lazy that want everything given to them because they believe that the Constitution demands that the gov take care of them. Democrats take issue with the rich being wealthy because they are jealous that someone else has the motivation to BECOME wealthy and they are too dam* lazy to get off their @sses to do it themselves. They love to spend other people's money on the poor.

Yes, we own this four years. And when it is done, please don't make excuses for the better standard of living and the better lawenforcement. Do not attempt to give Obama the credit for what happens in the next four years of Trump's accomplishments. Remember, Trump has done more in 80 days than Obie did in 8 years. Not my words, something that I heard on TV last night.
Old 04-22-2017, 11:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, I know that I have not done any better since Obama, so anything Trump does has to be better for me than the past 8 years. Of course, the important thing is that he does what he thinks is best for America, not the lazy that want everything given to them because they believe that the Constitution demands that the gov take care of them. Democrats take issue with the rich being wealthy because they are jealous that someone else has the motivation to BECOME wealthy and they are too dam* lazy to get off their @sses to do it themselves. They love to spend other people's money on the poor.

Yes, we own this four years. And when it is done, please don't make excuses for the better standard of living and the better lawenforcement. Do not attempt to give Obama the credit for what happens in the next four years of Trump's accomplishments. Remember, Trump has done more in 80 days than Obie did in 8 years. Not my words, something that I heard on TV last night.
VICE News - 24 things NOBODY does better than Trump*
Old 04-23-2017, 04:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
People are challenging Donald John Trump as he has no respect for the United States Constitution. Nor for the values of Jesus Christ unless it is treated people how you would like to treat others but only if you have been listed on the Forbes or Fortune or whatever as one of the world's 100 most wealthy people. This man is all about the green. Making more for him and family and their very rich friends.
B.S.! You call him a liar and yet, you are lying right now. Lying to us and lying to yourself. On top of that, you try to use Christianity to support your flawed view. Everyone knows that you libtards know nothing of Christianity, so why bother attempting to use it in your redundant argument? I can understand how you hate anyone that has money. After all, if you have never had any EARNED wealth or even enjoyed a self-reliant lifestyle, I can understand your wealth envy. You, like all the other libtards can't stand the right because the right believes in self-reliance, not dependence on the gov. nanny.
Old 04-23-2017, 04:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well my first thought is Obama and Clinton blamed Bush, GOP, Comey and an amateur video for their 8 years of failings.

My second thought is that when progressives recover from Trump Derangement Syndrome they will discover Trump has enacted more positive legislation in his first 90 days then Obama did for his 8 years. and keep in mind Trump had to do it with one hand tied behind his back owing to the progressive's resist, enlist persistent campaign

Progressive only desire is to engage in Kardashian cackling. the rest of us are looking at results

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-23-2017, 05:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well my first thought is Obama and Clinton blamed Bush, GOP, Comey and an amateur video for their 8 years of failings.

My second thought is that when progressives recover from Trump Derangement Syndrome they will discover Trump has enacted more positive legislation in his first 90 days then Obama did for his 8 years. and keep in mind Trump had to do it with one hand tied behind his back owing to the progressive's resist, enlist persistent campaign

Progressive only desire is to engage in Kardashian cackling. the rest of us are looking at results

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
trump, obama, clinton, period, blame

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.