US inner-city children suffer ‘war zone’ trauma

Old 12-10-2017, 12:54 PM
n/a

Default US inner-city children suffer ‘war zone’ trauma

US inner-city children suffer ‘war zone’ trauma - BBC News

"Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is well known as an issue for returning soldiers. But it is far more pervasive in US inner cities.

For the BBC's America First? series, Aleem Maqbool is exploring health and social issues where the US, the richest country in the world, does not perform well in international rankings."

So this is the "new reason" for black's failure to succeed? They ALL suffer PTSD because of where they live? THEY make where they live a sh!thole...ONLY they can fix it. Money won't fix it, moving them in with us won't fix it. ONLY they themselves can fox it. So let them have at it...they can SHOW us white people how equal they are, how self government they are, how they can do ANYTHING we can do by MAKING their neighborhoods just like ours.

ANYONE think they can do it? Make "black Villages? Where you DON'T suffer PTSD because everyone isn't out to rob, beat, rape, you.

Why did this guy say America was the richest country in the world? We're the DEEPEST in debt. Nobody owes near $20 trillion...nobody else is even close. Over $60,000 per person...infants on up. Richest? Most comfortable maybe...bought with debt...unpayable debt.

America is done. It's not coming back. It can't with the new demographics.

The Villages Florida

Minorities do those "extra" killings...those are ALL "white" countries being compared to...if we go and compare America with Hispanic/black countries...what we ARE becoming...we fall right in line.

ALL black...with high murder rates:

DETROIT, MICHIGAN: Violent crime rate: 2,047 per 100,000
ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI: Violent crime rate: 1,913 per 100,000
MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE: Violent crime rate: 1,820 per 100,000
BALTIMORE, MARYLAND: Violent crime rate: 1,780 per 100,000
ROCKFORD, ILLINOIS: Violent crime rate: 1,659 per 100,000
KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI: Violent crime rate: 1,655 per 100,000
CLEVELAND, OHIO: Violent crime rate: 1,631 per 100,000
Old 12-10-2017, 02:43 PM
n/a

Just think how rich we would be if we wasn't policing the world and paying for majority of UN and NATO? I amazed some of the small countries have gun laws way tougher than US with way less populated and there on the chart Portugal example about the size of one major metro city in US.

Inner city problem imo good example of Ground zero for the drug war and its collateral damage. As usually the soldiers and civilians suffer just like in war while upper level management rakes in the cash on somebody else blood. Drug inc is 100 billion plus business in the US. Who pocketing majority of money? Now, add prescription drugs that don't cure an possibly cause more harm than good, the drug money total trillions.

Amazes me that the average person in the late 60s or more are usually taking 5 different drugs everyday. We are becoming gullible genie pigs that's taking our minds and health IMO.

I am surprised Orlando not on the list?
Old 12-10-2017, 08:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Just think how rich we would be if we wasn't policing the world and paying for majority of UN and NATO? I amazed some of the small countries have gun laws way tougher than US with way less populated and there on the chart Portugal example about the size of one major metro city in US.

Inner city problem imo good example of Ground zero for the drug war and its collateral damage. As usually the soldiers and civilians suffer just like in war while upper level management rakes in the cash on somebody else blood. Drug inc is 100 billion plus business in the US. Who pocketing majority of money? Now, add prescription drugs that don't cure an possibly cause more harm than good, the drug money total trillions.

Amazes me that the average person in the late 60s or more are usually taking 5 different drugs everyday. We are becoming gullible genie pigs that's taking our minds and health IMO.

I am surprised Orlando not on the list?
Violence and murder is a MINORITY problem...that is what I was trying to show you. America sticks way out on the chart when compared to "white" countries...but we're AVERAGE when compared to "black/brown countries...which America IS becoming...we ARE more than half black/brown...we are 40% white.

"Rates are calculated per 100,000 inhabitants.
UNODC murder rates, most recent year

Region Rate Count
Americas 16.3 157,000
Africa 12.5 135,000
World 6.2 437,000
Europe 3.0 22,000
Oceania 3.0 1,100
Asia 2.9 122,000"

You can see Africans and S and C Americans are the most violent..the "minorities" I speak of. They ARE 3 to 5X more murderous.

Tags
richest, debt, ptsd, suffer, america

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.