Republicans for Clinton: Why we oppose Trump

Old 09-30-2016, 08:59 AM
n/a

Default Republicans for Clinton: Why we oppose Trump

we oppose him because, for example, "he lacks the character, values, and experience to be president" and that he "would be the most reckless president in American history." Those are comments from a letter signed by 50 national security experts who served in Republican administrations, including two former Homeland Security secretaries, two former deputy secretaries of State, a former CIA director, and so on.
Old 09-30-2016, 09:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
we oppose him because, for example, "he lacks the character, values, and experience to be president" and that he "would be the most reckless president in American history." Those are comments from a letter signed by 50 national security experts who served in Republican administrations, including two former Homeland Security secretaries, two former deputy secretaries of State, a former CIA director, and so on.
Who are all part of the establishment that views a Trump win as a threat to their longevity in the current crony environment.

Quoting the establishment is like getting the prisonmates of Charles Manson to sign a letter saying what a great guy he really is!!!
Old 09-30-2016, 10:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Ok, what did they say about Hillary? I want their comparison of the two before I can make up my mind whether I will take their character assassination seriously or not.

Tags
secretaries, president, security, oppose, experts

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.