Village of the damned

Old 11-19-2016, 03:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Actually Bernie Sanders would have beat Donald Trump rather easily.
Takes a long time for the partisan X-X-X kool aide to get out of the system!!!
Old 11-20-2016, 02:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
First problem is that Trump does not, not even close, represent any majority. That's a fact.

YES, he won the presidency through the electoral college and that needs to be recognized and respected.

I, am frankly, sick of the "we won..you lost" mantra on this forum.

Many felt Trump and his followers were simply pretending as in his reality show, and these type posts validate that.

I could not, and did not vote for Clinton, but to even suggest she was rejected when about 2 million more voters selected her is simply ludicrous.

I predicted the death knell for the Democratic Party and still stand by that.

My problem is that it was done by just about the lowest character person in this country. I agree "the facts will come" but to feel that superior and to be so uninformed as to what is happening is shuddering.
NO presidential election wins by a majority. Most times it's like 17% of the population voting for them.

Half don't vote and half of what's left vote for the other guy.
Old 11-20-2016, 03:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
NO presidential election wins by a majority. Most times it's like 17% of the population voting for them.

Half don't vote and half of what's left vote for the other guy.
I was responding to a post saying Trump won by the vote of a majority.

Yes, it was not the majority of Americans, but Trump LOST the majority of those who voted.

He did win the electoral college, which is what counts, but the majority of voters voted against Trump
Old 11-20-2016, 03:27 PM
n/a

Default While i expect this poster is not anyone i would want to know

Quote:
Moderators-

Get this vile character who calls himself "Don Baldwin" off of TOTV completely and ban him for his vile posts.

Racism should not be allowed on here. It is not protected by free speech just as yelling "fire" in a theater.

I do not just speak for myself but for others as well.

Ban him now!

It is not a secret as to his real name and address but that cannot be posted - yet.
We must all realize that FREEDOM OF SPEECH is most important when what is being said does not agree with your point of view. I also expect that you give him exactly what he wants by being disturbed.

As to his CLAIMED RACIAL VIEWS, it should remind ALL OF US how ugly it is.
Old 11-20-2016, 03:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2012 View Post
The Villages Florida

Get over it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-20-2016, 05:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by suesiegel View Post
We must all realize that FREEDOM OF SPEECH is most important when what is being said does not agree with your point of view. I also expect that you give him exactly what he wants by being disturbed.

As to his CLAIMED RACIAL VIEWS, it should remind ALL OF US how ugly it is.
ToTV is not a public forum. Having posts meet certain criteria does not violate freedom of speech.
Old 11-20-2016, 08:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
ToTV is not a public forum. Having posts meet certain criteria does not violate freedom of speech.
Retort...reply...tell me the error of my ways...don't kill me...that's what banning does, it kills me, sends me to Siberia, silences that which is dangerous to the prevailing propaganda.

DEFEND yourself, don't cry for mommy or daddy to defend you. Waaa...a "bully" is saying "hurtful" things I don't agree with but can't dispute...make him go away!

I'd like to ban women from the political section...more emotion than brains...dispute THAT too.

This place is full of crybaby pu$$ies.

You fiddle while your country burns.

Oh...and "contrasting, accurate, true, ideas"...is not in the same ballpark as yelling fire in a theater...it's not even the same sport. You REALLY compare my posting to yelling fire in a crowded theater? Really? Idiot...
Old 11-20-2016, 09:25 PM
n/a

Default Village of the damned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Retort...reply...tell me the error of my ways...don't kill me...that's what banning does, it kills me, sends me to Siberia, silences that which is dangerous to the prevailing propaganda.

DEFEND yourself, don't cry for mommy or daddy to defend you. Waaa...a "bully" is saying "hurtful" things I don't agree with but can't dispute...make him go away!

I'd like to ban women from the political section...more emotion than brains...dispute THAT too.

This place is full of crybaby pu$$ies.

You fiddle while your country burns.

Oh...and "contrasting, accurate, true, ideas"...is not in the same ballpark as yelling fire in a theater...it's not even the same sport. You REALLY compare my posting to yelling fire in a crowded theater? Really? Idiot...
Your ridiculous retort is in reply to a mere statement of fact.

Dolt.
Old 11-21-2016, 07:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
I was responding to a post saying Trump won by the vote of a majority.

Yes, it was not the majority of Americans, but Trump LOST the majority of those who voted.

He did win the electoral college, which is what counts, but the majority of voters voted against Trump
Can't get over it, can you? Just say it "PRESIDENT TRUMP."

85% of the evangelical voters, voted for Trump. That goes to show you how they feel about Hillary. She hosed herself when she professed to be an advocate of late term abortions. It didn't help her any either that her emails exposed her campaign disparaging Catholics.

We have an electoral college system here and you either have to live with it or attempt to change it. So, when you lose, like we did 8 years ago you just have to suck it up buttercup.

The left had a corrupt, dirty candidate. The only other choice liberals had was Gary Johnson or that loony tree hugger. The left was so intent on having the first female president that they did not care enough to chose a good example for candidate. The fact that Obama was such a poor choice and failure probably didn't help Hillary either.

Remember the old saying "CLOSE only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades."

You can bit*h about Trump's past all you wish but it is not going to change his being the 45th president.

I do not gloat to my liberal neighbors about winning. I mention it in here as a reminder when liberals run amok with their castigation of Trump's character. It's a done deal. The people chose the best of the worst, if you wish to look at it that way.
Old 11-21-2016, 07:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Can't get over it, can you? Just say it "PRESIDENT TRUMP."

85% of the evangelical voters, voted for Trump. That goes to show you how they feel about Hillary. She hosed herself when she professed to be an advocate of late term abortions. It didn't help her any either that her emails exposed her campaign disparaging Catholics.

We have an electoral college system here and you either have to live with it or attempt to change it. So, when you lose, like we did 8 years ago you just have to suck it up buttercup.

The left had a corrupt, dirty candidate. The only other choice liberals had was Gary Johnson or that loony tree hugger. The left was so intent on having the first female president that they did not care enough to chose a good example for candidate. The fact that Obama was such a poor choice and failure probably didn't help Hillary either.

Remember the old saying "CLOSE only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades."

You can bit*h about Trump's past all you wish but it is not going to change his being the 45th president.

I do not gloat to my liberal neighbors about winning. I mention it in here as a reminder when liberals run amok with their castigation of Trump's character. It's a done deal. The people chose the best of the worst, if you wish to look at it that way.
Not sure who exactly has the problem here.

Have not seen one post...NOT ONE who does not acknowledge Trump won the presidency.

What is missing with you that you need reinforcement all the time.

It appears that YOU, and only YOU are having a problem with Trump.

Why are you not discussing his potential cabinet or something forward thinking ?
Old 11-21-2016, 07:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not sure who exactly has the problem here.
I think the consensus here may be you!

totally close minded

[/QUOTE]Why are you not discussing his potential cabinet or something forward thinking ?[/QUOTE]

Start a thread on your own, always asking others to things for you.

But when we see it's you starting the thread we already know where that conversation is going.

Second thought don't
Old 11-21-2016, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think the consensus here may be you!

totally close minded

Why are you not discussing his potential cabinet or something forward thinking ?[/QUOTE]

Start a thread on your own, always asking others to things for you.

But when we see it's you starting the thread we already know where that conversation is going.

Second thought don't[/QUOTE]

Tags
happy, village, country, leave, people

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.