Taking a knee

Old 09-26-2017, 09:18 AM
n/a

Default Taking a knee

For Your Country
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8498.jpg (39.9 KB, 7 views)
Old 09-26-2017, 09:21 AM
n/a

At the next game we need a row of disabled veterans to stand face to face with each of the phonies that are on their knee.
Old 09-26-2017, 09:38 AM
n/a

Standing for the National Anthem is something old people like me were taught to do as children and we did it cheerfully and willingly and proudly and often with tears in our eyes.. It is a tradition and a rule of sorts and until I die I will do it simply because I love this country. I will use my first amendment rights to speak out against issues I don't agree with at other times, but as long as I can, I will stand for the flag.
Old 09-26-2017, 09:54 AM
n/a

I will stand for the National Anthem. Thank you!
Old 09-26-2017, 09:55 AM
n/a

NFL vs. Trump: US flag code on disrespecting flag
Old 09-26-2017, 01:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Standing for the National Anthem is something old people like me were taught to do as children and we did it cheerfully and willingly and proudly and often with tears in our eyes.. It is a tradition and a rule of sorts and until I die I will do it simply because I love this country. I will use my first amendment rights to speak out against issues I don't agree with at other times, but as long as I can, I will stand for the flag.
Thank you sir or ma'am. I bet you are NOT one of those that made us feel bad when we returned from "Nam." It certainly appears that some of those people are alive and well in The Villages. I thought The Villages was a special kind of patriotic group of seniors. On here, it does not appear to be so.
Old 09-26-2017, 01:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
I will stand for the National Anthem. Thank you!
And I would be honored to stand beside you.
Old 09-26-2017, 02:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thank you sir or ma'am. I bet you are NOT one of those that made us feel bad when we returned from "Nam." It certainly appears that some of those people are alive and well in The Villages. I thought The Villages was a special kind of patriotic group of seniors. On here, it does not appear to be so.
There are only a very few libturd losers on here..
Old 09-26-2017, 02:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Remember...the villages is mostly women...women are liberal. They've NEVER really had to sacrifice for war by being "in the sh!t". Even today their "combat" roles are hardly COMBAT. They may drive through dangerous areas, but they're not part of the team going house to house...routing the enemy.

It's hard to inspire patriotism when all your leaders are corrupt.
Old 09-26-2017, 02:54 PM
n/a

Default I will kneel with this VET

I kneel with this VET.jpg

"Many black veterans also fought, bled, and died, for what that flag is supposed represent...all men are created equal...but, imagine coming home and finding nothing you fought for was true, that you were still just a n#%$@.
That is the reality of America's systemic racism, that the state sanctioned murder of black men, women, or children, is so commonplace in America, that once again the Black Community felt compelled to start a public movement that says, Black Lives Matter—TOO.

That is what is being lost in this argument this protest is about systemic racial injustice.

As a white vet, I say it's time we ALL TAKE A KNEE in solidarity.

"President Trump’s recent remarks suggesting NFL team owners should fire players who kneel during the national anthem could be a federal crime.

18 U.S. Code § 227 stipulates that any federal employee, member of Congress, or member of the executive branch is forbidden from using their position within the federal government to influence the employment decisions of a private business, solely on the basis of partisan political affiliation. The penalty for doing so could result in fines and incarceration of up to 15 years, and anyone who is found guilty of violating that law could even be disqualified from holding office:

(a)Whoever, being a covered government person, with the intent to influence, solely on the basis of partisan political affiliation, an employment decision or employment practice of any private entity—

(1) takes or withholds, or offers or threatens to take or withhold, an official act, or

(2) influences or offers or threatens to influence, the official act of another shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than 15 years, or both, and may be disqualified from holding any office of honour, trust, or profit under the United States.

It’s worth noting that U.S. Code specifies that no federal employee is exempt from the law, including the President of the United States."

The fat S.O.B in the White House is the one who needs to be fired."
Old 09-26-2017, 03:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Attachment 71689

"Many black veterans also fought, bled, and died, for what that flag is supposed represent...all men are created equal...but, imagine coming home and finding nothing you fought for was true, that you were still just a n#%$@.
That is the reality of America's systemic racism, that the state sanctioned murder of black men, women, or children, is so commonplace in America, that once again the Black Community felt compelled to start a public movement that says, Black Lives Matter—TOO.

That is what is being lost in this argument this protest is about systemic racial injustice.

"President Trump’s recent remarks suggesting NFL team owners should fire players who kneel during the national anthem could be a federal crime.

18 U.S. Code § 227 stipulates that any federal employee, member of Congress, or member of the executive branch is forbidden from using their position within the federal government to influence the employment decisions of a private business, solely on the basis of partisan political affiliation. The penalty for doing so could result in fines and incarceration of up to 15 years, and anyone who is found guilty of violating that law could even be disqualified from holding office:

(a)Whoever, being a covered government person, with the intent to influence, solely on the basis of partisan political affiliation, an employment decision or employment practice of any private entity—

(1) takes or withholds, or offers or threatens to take or withhold, an official act, or

(2) influences or offers or threatens to influence, the official act of another shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than 15 years, or both, and may be disqualified from holding any office of honour, trust, or profit under the United States.

It’s worth noting that U.S. Code specifies that no federal employee is exempt from the law, including the President of the United States."

ALL men are NOT created equal...that's lie one you need to get out of your head...we're ALL individuals with different abilities. Negros are NOT "men". Dogs went to war too...they too are a different species.

Going to war doesn't change you from one species to another. Dogs went to war...did they come back "men"?

Oh please...boyer...you don't believe that total crap. More blacks die from other blacks in a month just in Chicago than ALL the "state sanctioned murder of black men, women, or children". How many blacks were killed by police throughout the entire country? How many black on black killings in Chicago this year? How about all the rest of the black slums in the other cities.

Blacks kill blacks...nobody else comes close.

Against white people...EVERYONE else gets special treatment.
Old 09-26-2017, 04:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
ALL men are NOT created equal...that's lie one you need to get out of your head...we're ALL individuals with different abilities. Negros are NOT "men". Dogs went to war too...they too are a different species.

Going to war doesn't change you from one species to another. Dogs went to war...did they come back "men"?

Oh please...boyer...you don't believe that total crap. More blacks die from other blacks in a month just in Chicago than ALL the "state sanctioned murder of black men, women, or children". How many blacks were killed by police throughout the entire country? How many black on black killings in Chicago this year? How about all the rest of the black slums in the other cities.

Blacks kill blacks...nobody else comes close.

Against white people...EVERYONE else gets special treatment.
I guess the "Villages Racist" just keeps on pumping along with his accusations that define logic and truth. How many times did your mother drop you on your head to give your brain such a twisted sense of illogical conclusions? or perhaps it is just your journey into psychological ineptness that makes you equate things that cannot be compared. Either way, your rants are one of the major reasons that there is a deepening disenfranchisement of American unity in the laws and ideals put forward by our Constitution. You should take a selfie and post it with the caption "Anti-American Poster Child"
Old 09-26-2017, 05:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
I guess the "Villages Racist" just keeps on pumping along with his accusations that define logic and truth. How many times did your mother drop you on your head to give your brain such a twisted sense of illogical conclusions? or perhaps it is just your journey into psychological ineptness that makes you equate things that cannot be compared. Either way, your rants are one of the major reasons that there is a deepening disenfranchisement of American unity in the laws and ideals put forward by our Constitution. You should take a selfie and post it with the caption "Anti-American Poster Child"
The old Freudian slip...

"keeps on pumping along with his accusations that define logic and truth"

Yes...I define logic and truth...you tell untruths.

I'm RIGHT boyers...EVERYTHING I say is truth...verifiable truth. ALL we have to do is get you down there...where the 99% live...MLK Blvd...to SHOW you...to PROVE it to you.

WHAT isn't true? You've got to be able to come up with SOMETHING.

Just ONE "black villages" would silence me. ONE black Oxford would silence me. ONE majority black town or city...ONE black country. ONE place blacks aren't the bottom of society. ONE 99% black place you'd send your daughter alone.

Give us SOMETHING to silence me. Anything blacks can do...whites can do better...except a few sports.
Old 09-26-2017, 05:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Attachment 71689

People supporting him might as well put HELTER SKELTER on their cart because that is what he is trying to reintroduce Charles Manson, the next Presidential pardon. Good for you, I bet all the yahoos watch Hanoi Jane movies!
Old 09-26-2017, 05:17 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Lars L. There are only a very few libturd losers on here..[/QUOTE]

Almost like you are asking for your address published here. Think hard about your reply. Ask Chris if she wants people knowing her husband talks of "libturds".

Tags
country, knee, taking

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.