Old 08-28-2016, 05:29 PM
n/a

Why and not a chance!!!!????
Old 08-28-2016, 05:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Why and not a chance!!!!????
No chances we need to keep the Democratics!!!!!

The Villages Florida
Old 08-28-2016, 05:51 PM
n/a

Indicted Corrine Brown with Jesse Jackson behind her personifies the current democratic party.
Old 08-28-2016, 06:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
And the Democrats had two(2) total control years to do what they wished, with no one blocking/stopping them. And what did they accomplish? ObamaCare, the worst UnConstitutional program ever. And the real disaster will be in 2017 when the it really hits the fan.

Two years to do what they wanted and didn't do sh*t!

No thanks, I am voting straight REPUBLICAN ticket.
Old 08-28-2016, 06:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
And the Democrats had two(2) total control years to do what they wished, with no one blocking/stopping them. And what did they accomplish? ObamaCare, the worst UnConstitutional program ever. And the real disaster will be in 2017 when the it really hits the fan.

Skip the presidential and I am with you
Old 08-28-2016, 06:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Skip the presidential and I am with you

The president really can't do much without congressional support. He can do these pin and ink things (executive orders) when congress is out to lunch, on vacation, or to stupid to see what's being slid Under the door.

Most are are waste of space, time, money, and full of hot air.
Old 08-28-2016, 07:07 PM
n/a

Quote:

You might want to check history before you make flat out statements that are just plain wrong.
Did The Democrats Ever Really Have 60 Votes In The Senate, And For How Long?

What the hell are you suppose to do when the economy is in a free fall? The Great Recession didn't bottom out until July, 2009. Don't you think that that problem had to be addressed?

Mitch McConnell is the king of the filibuster.
3 Charts Explain Why Democrats Went Nuclear on the Filibuster | Mother Jones

By all means, vote straight Republican, but don't use 2009, and 2010 as your reason.
Old 08-29-2016, 10:47 AM
n/a

Thumbs down

How's that Repub led Congress working out for ya?? A president is only as good as the whole government allows for! Must have a working Congress & Senate!!! Now, we have none! Don't even speak of the SC, they're not suppose to be political anyway!!!
Old 08-29-2016, 10:52 AM
n/a

No way am I going to vote in another Chicago Thug (Hillary). She personifies all that is bad in America in both the political and criminal justice system. And you still have the blind following her. NO, like the Republicans with Obamacare, I won't have my vote contributing to her corruption. If you elect her, then you get exactly what you deserve. So, don't blame it on the Republicans, like you try to blame Obamacare on them. They didn't have anything to do with it and it's failure. And we won't have anything to do with Hillary and her corruption and failure.
Old 08-31-2016, 07:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Indicted Corrine Brown with Jesse Jackson behind her personifies the current democratic party.
and trump hand in hand with david duke
Old 08-31-2016, 08:02 AM
n/a

Vote Hillary Clinton in 2016!
Old 08-31-2016, 08:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Vote Hillary Clinton in 2016!
if having a certified by the FBI
liar
reckless
careless
weak on security issues
allowed killing of Americans in Benghazi
FELON
self centered
hagard

could care less about America

doesn't matter or bother you.
Old 08-31-2016, 08:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
No way am I going to vote in another Chicago Thug (Hillary). She personifies all that is bad in America in both the political and criminal justice system. And you still have the blind following her. NO, like the Republicans with Obamacare, I won't have my vote contributing to her corruption. If you elect her, then you get exactly what you deserve. So, don't blame it on the Republicans, like you try to blame Obamacare on them. They didn't have anything to do with it and it's failure. And we won't have anything to do with Hillary and her corruption and failure.

Amazing that 65% of the country believe we are headed in the wrong direction, and yet they will vote democratic anyway. I wonder what the elections would look like if voting was restricted to NET TAXPAYERS, those with skin in the game---kind of a version of "pay to play", which the democrats should be quite familiar with. Yet in cities like Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore inner city minorities who live in poverty afraid of getting shot will vote over 90% for democrats.
Old 08-31-2016, 08:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
and trump hand in hand with david duke
Congrats----you win the most ignorant post of the day award

Tags
vote, republican

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.