Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 07-09-2017, 11:12 PM
n/a

JustAskPutin.jpg
Old 07-10-2017, 03:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
A deflection away from the theme of this thread......but it is interesting that the largest departments of the Federal Government were started by Republican administrations and Congress, the most regulations were enacted by Republican administrations, the highest increases in national debt were overseen by Republican administrations, the highest unemployment numbers were during Republican administrations.......

Evidently, there is a very real disconnect between Republican rhetoric and reality; and now, that disconnect is becoming very apparent.

So why, then, does a Republican administration actually want names, addresses, last 4 numbers of people's social security numbers to investigate voter fraud? It has been argued that voter fraud which has only 2 components: personal multiple voting, and mailed ballot fraud.

Sensationalist claims have circulated this election season about the extent of voter fraud, with some politicians going so far as to tell voters to fear that this November’s election will be “rigged.” Because electoral integrity is one of the elements necessary to making America the greatest democracy in the world, claims like this garner media attention, and frighten and concern voters.

The Brennan Center’s seminal report on this issue, The Truth About Voter Fraud, found that most reported incidents of voter fraud are actually traceable to other sources, such as clerical errors or bad data matching practices. The report reviewed elections that had been meticulously studied for voter fraud, and found incident rates between 0.0003 percent and 0.0025 percent.Debunking the Voter Fraud Myth | Brennan Center for Justice

Yes, there have been cases of voter fraud, but the minuscule number of cases lends to the question: Why does a Republican administration appoint a committee to investigate voter fraud, when there have been so few cases that are documented?

One can speculate that there are other intentions, and in an atmosphere charged with actions that suggest voter suppression, and manipulation of voter opinion by targeted trolling by foreign nationals and governments, there should be a truly rock solid reason, backed by verifiable statistics, to assume that this voter commission is actually in America's best interest.
Au contraire: my comments addressed a specific claim made by a poster who referred to Republicans reference for State's Rights.

You however, not only deflect, you make unsubstantiated claims.

Honestly I am angry with a number of Republicans because they are not living up to their promises.

I am disgusted with a number of progressives because they continue a campaign of hatred and pettiness. worse yet you have people in your ranks such as Di Blasio who admittedly is a devoted marxist and whom I make book will run in the 2020 presidential campaign. he will draw the Sanders devotees

There is little incentive to invest in the political debates today because there is little of substance and less of honesty. Look at the flip remarks coming from a number of posters on Political Talk, many of whom have been banished to the Ignored List .

Politics was always unappetizing but today it amounts to manifest revolution

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-10-2017, 05:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Interesting to note that Donald, Jr....Manafort and Kushner are quickly changing their paperwork to reflect Russian meetings that "slipped" their minds.

Of course the meeting or meetings were last July. Son, campaign mgr (at that time) and son in law attended meeting. Nothing nefarious there.

Jr. quoted today as emphatically saying the President did not attend or even know about his son, mgr and son in law meeting with Russian about the campaign.

A novel with all this "smoke" would never sell....to far "out"
It's only interesting to you liberals. That was a ten minute meeting, according to the NYT (which has no credibility) about Russian adoptions. Big deal, nothing illegal about it. Only the left would attempt to invent something from nothing.

Funny how no amount of meetings between Hillary and Russia and the subsequent millions deposited by the Clintons is interesting to the left.

But, keep throwing manure at the wall, and I am sure something will stick. Can't wait to see Hillary indicted and see if she rolls over on Obama. Talk about corruption.
Old 07-10-2017, 06:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Au contraire: my comments addressed a specific claim made by a poster who referred to Republicans reference for State's Rights.

You however, not only deflect, you make unsubstantiated claims.

Honestly I am angry with a number of Republicans because they are not living up to their promises.

I am disgusted with a number of progressives because they continue a campaign of hatred and pettiness. worse yet you have people in your ranks such as Di Blasio who admittedly is a devoted marxist and whom I make book will run in the 2020 presidential campaign. he will draw the Sanders devotees

There is little incentive to invest in the political debates today because there is little of substance and less of honesty. Look at the flip remarks coming from a number of posters on Political Talk, many of whom have been banished to the Ignored List .

Politics was always unappetizing but today it amounts to manifest revolution

Personal Best Regards:
Bottom line of this post is ...ONLY you post truths, all other posters should be relagated to ignore while you preach.

As a reminder, YOU NEVER EVER give links or data to make your case.

YOU never reply to direct, reasonable questions.

But you seem to think you own the truth.....a man who plagiarizes, who has copied from Russian websites, and who condemns millions and millions of other Americans in every post.

I oppose the President, even though I have said many time that I could support policies. YOU on the other hand on a daily basis condemn ALL progressives, and support everything the President says or accuses someone else of, with NO exception.
Old 07-10-2017, 06:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
So, the thread has again burrowed into the depths of personal attacks and libtards vs trumptards........

One of the pillars of the Republican platform is STATES RIGHTS, and, constitutionally, elections are a right of each state. Therefore, the Federal government has NO standing when asking for, or demanding, ANY voter information from the indivdual states.

So, if you are Republican, you should be questioning why a Republican president, which is supported by a Republican Congress, is asking something that is totally AGAINST the viewpoints of Republicans.

It is NOT a liberal vs conservative issue.....it is a legal and constitutional issue. So, put away your personal attacks on the mental capabilities of either political isle and start using the way of the Constitution.......as true Americans should.
Well said!
Old 07-10-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Anyone else notice how much the boy and rockface sound similar?? Both steal others words...no thoughts of their own...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
The upside is they are so old and decrepit inside and out that we won't have to hear from them in the trumps 2nd, 3rd or 4th terms.

The Villages Florida
Old 07-10-2017, 07:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are you ready to give personal information to this commission?
Ask yourself if it was the Obama Administration wanting this information, how would you react?
Old 07-10-2017, 07:51 AM
n/a

"Russia is a full-scope cyber actor that will remain a major threat to US Government, military, diplomatic, commercial, and critical infrastructure," -Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats says.
Old 07-10-2017, 07:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
"Russia is a full-scope cyber actor that will remain a major threat to US Government, military, diplomatic, commercial, and critical infrastructure," -Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats says.
Propaganda...EVERYTHING high level officials say is propaganda.

Russia will soon be the worlds whitest country. America is 50% white right now...today...and falling. Within 30 years, whites will be 20-25%.

You are losing your country, your culture, your race, civilization. Do you think THEY can run things? Name me ONE successful thing they do run. Diversity WILL destroy America and probably western civilization. We peaked in the late 50s and as the world has filled with the poor blacks and browns, we're been steadily been going downhill. 80% of the worlds population...6 trillion people...live on less than $10 a day. Half of Americas population receives a government benefit.

We're doomed.
Old 07-10-2017, 08:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are you ready to give personal information to this commission?
Quote:
You are certainly correct. Unfortunately that hasn't worked out so well. Just ask Susan Rice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

As the National Security Advisor, it was Susan Rice's JOB to find out who the American traitors talking to Russian spies were. Too bad you don't take the time to find the facts and just quote Limbaugh.
Old 07-10-2017, 08:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ask yourself if it was the Obama Administration wanting this information, how would you react?
Obama wouldn't waste his time asking for the information, he'd just task the NSA with getting it for him.

NSA Illegal Surveillance of Americans -- Obama Administration Abuse & FISA Court Response | National Review
Old 07-10-2017, 01:03 PM
n/a

Default States Push New Voter Requirements, Fueled by Trump

States Push New Voter Requirements, Fueled by Trump - NBC News
Old 07-10-2017, 01:14 PM
n/a

A reflection of the bully pulpit and the reason for people asking that the President tell the truth from such "pulpit".

Of course it is of concern, but a FEDERAL investigation with no basis in fact on a STATE function for one simple reason....the President said so again with such false accusations.

He is the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES....someday he and his followers must get tuned into that fact. The election is over....it has been 6 months since you were sworn in....governing is the issue, not spouting off. The country is much more important than you and your family Mr President.

This is how your link ends...

"The Brennan Center points to Kobach's own 2013 review (since taken offline) of 84 million votes cast in 22 states, where he found just 14 instances of fraud sent on to prosecutors, according to contemporaneous reporting.

Meanwhile, a large number of academic reviews disproves widespread voter impersonation. A researcher at Loyola University in Los Angeles reviewed a billion ballots and found 31 cases of voter impersonation, while an Arizona State University study found 10 cases in a review of a decade of ballots. Government investigations have similarly found few cases to prosecute, with just a handful of convictions nationwide. In rulings against state voter ID laws, courts have routinely cited a lack of evidence."

Old 07-10-2017, 02:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
"russia is a full-scope cyber actor that will remain a major threat to us government, military, diplomatic, commercial, and critical infrastructure," -director of national intelligence daniel coats says.
BRINGPUTINAGIFT.jpg

Tags
give, information, personal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.