Old 07-18-2016, 07:47 PM
n/a

Default Powerful

Dear Donald
Old 07-18-2016, 07:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You seem to forget Hillary is still married to a sexual predator.
And they both are corrupt liars.
But as long as they promise you free stuff your
quite ok with their deceit and corruption.
Old 07-18-2016, 07:59 PM
n/a

Default Nonsense

Quote:
You seem to forget Hillary is still married to a sexual predator.
And they both are corrupt liars.
But as long as they promise you free stuff your
quite ok with their deceit and corruption.
The only thing I get from the federal government is Medicare and my social security. I'm pretty sure that most villagers are in the same boat. I love it when you conservatives bitch about possible cuts to your medicare and/or ss benefits. Republicans are such hypocrites.
Old 07-18-2016, 08:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
The only thing I get from the federal government is Medicare and my social security. I'm pretty sure that most villagers are in the same boat. I love it when you conservatives bitch about possible cuts to your medicare and/or ss benefits. Republicans are such hypocrites.
Your obviously a Democrat that will vote for any
corrupt liar and not give it any thought!
You want better government, but keep voting for
corrupt politicians
Old 07-18-2016, 09:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
corrupt politicians
It may not have been your intent but you make it sound like they use some kind of thought/selection process.

They are programmed. They are told what and how to respond...pull string in the neck of the doll caliber.

If Charles Manson got out of prison and managed to BS his way as the democratic candidate they would salute, click their heels and line up to vote for him.

Party first NO MATTER WHO OR WHAT!!!

Pretty sad actually.
Old 07-19-2016, 05:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
corrupt politicians
Quote:
It may not have been your intent but you make it sound like they use some kind of thought/selection process.

They are programmed. They are told what and how to respond...pull string in the neck of the doll caliber.

If Charles Manson got out of prison and managed to BS his way as the democratic candidate they would salute, click their heels and line up to vote for him.

Pretty sad actually.
Both sides are full of people who do the same thing...vote the party. You're ALL suckers!
Old 07-19-2016, 06:14 AM
n/a

Quote:

Pretty sad actually.
"If Charles Manson got out of prison and managed to BS his way as the democratic candidate they would salute, click their heels and line up to vote for him"

Sounds like a description of trump.
Old 07-19-2016, 06:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
"If Charles Manson got out of prison and managed to BS his way as the democratic candidate they would salute, click their heels and line up to vote for him"

It really should be part of his platform, because it is due to exactly those type of people that he's even gotten this far.

CNM
Old 07-19-2016, 08:29 AM
n/a

Quote:

Didn't the Trumpanzee say he could shoot someone in Times Square in front of witnesses and still get the votes? Sort of like your Charles Manson analogy - except Trumpanzee really said it!
Old 07-19-2016, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
It really should be part of his platform, because it is due to exactly those type of people that he's even gotten this far.

CNM
Thank-you --- you old burned out girl !
Old 07-19-2016, 10:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Didn't the Trumpanzee say he could shoot someone in Times Square in front of witnesses and still get the votes? Sort of like your Charles Manson analogy - except Trumpanzee really said it!
Obviously, you have a comprehension problem and did not understand his remark. I guess it was easy for you to take it out of context, if was given to you as part of your liberal talking points. Your ability to think coherently seems to be impaired. Drugs, alcohol or is it mental retardation?
Old 07-19-2016, 10:48 AM
n/a

Quote:

CNM
" Cold No Mo " : A one woman wrecking crew with the ever ready tool-belt strapped on to the bulbous pear shaped body !
Old 07-19-2016, 11:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
" Cold No Mo " : A one woman wrecking crew with the ever ready tool-belt strapped on to the bulbous pear shaped body !
You left out the " Brillo-pad Hair " and the constant " Tug Boat Annie " voice !
Old 07-19-2016, 12:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
You left out the " Brillo-pad Hair " and the constant " Tug Boat Annie " voice !

You boys are really intimidated by women...aren't you?

My deceased wife would have eviscerated you wimps and made you roll up in a fetal ball....whimpering for your mommies.

LMAO at your insecurity and feelings of inferiority toward women.

It really sucks for you, that your Chump will be destroyed by those same feelings.

No wonder you can't get a woman (even one that you describe above), as you're both simply scared chitless of them...because they make you feel so inferior.

Not that there isn't a reason for that, because quite frankly...you're inferior to almost everyone.
Old 07-19-2016, 12:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Obviously, you have a comprehension problem and did not understand his remark. I guess it was easy for you to take it out of context, if was given to you as part of your liberal talking points. Your ability to think coherently seems to be impaired. Drugs, alcohol or is it mental retardation?
Please enlighten us. When Trump says that he could shoot someone in Times Square, and still won't lose any votes, what context could there be to justify shooting someone.

As far as his supporters are concerned, he can do no wrong. Which means he could lie his ass off, which he is doing, they still will vote for him. When did rational thought leave the Republican party?

Rule one in politics, say or do anything do get elected. Right, but he isn't a politician.

Tags
powerful

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.