Wager: Who will be 1st totv liberal to blame fbi for Hillarys landslide loss?

Old 11-10-2016, 06:29 AM
n/a

Obama promised CHANGE and look at what we got.

Trump is promising CHANGE and we voted for his changes. I am one of those that hopes he can achieve his change. He has two years to get something done before the next congressional election. Hopefully, he can undo a lot of Obama's failed policies in that short time. Obama spent two years of total control just passing Obamacare. And he had total control of the government.

As far as Hillary's loss. She is the reason for her loss. She is lazy and let others do all her work for her. Perhaps she is also ill and has an excuse. If so, then it is good that she does not have endure the hard job of being president. But, the point is that she dropped the ball, when it was handed to her.

Now, because of Hillary's and her campaign's nasty rhetoric as well as Obama's divisive language, we have violence in the streets. I blame them for the violence. Trump has NEVER been accused of being a racist or bigot until he ran for office.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Trumpracist.jpg (52.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg racist.jpg (47.9 KB, 5 views)
Old 11-10-2016, 08:29 AM
n/a

Obama and his scum wife are the biggest racists ever. Reverend wright was their biggest influence for over 20 years and the media ignored the blatant Racism!!!!
Old 11-10-2016, 08:47 AM
n/a

I'm surprised that we haven't heard it blamed on the electoral college. The liberals will be whining about that soon. It appears that Hillary may have won the popular vote but we'll never really know without a total recount which will never happen because of the electoral college.

In case anyone wants to bring that up, the current count shows Hillary up by about 200,000 votes. That represents about .00169% of the votes cast. So I wouldn't go claiming a popular vote victory. If we recounted all 118,000,000 votes cast we could easily find that ti comes out 200,000 votes the other way.

With the popular vote this close, we'll never really know for sure who won the popular vote.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
I'm surprised that we haven't heard it blamed on the electoral college. The liberals will be whining about that soon. It appears that Hillary may have won the popular vote but we'll never really know without a total recount which will never happen because of the electoral college.

In case anyone wants to bring that up, the current count shows Hillary up by about 200,000 votes. That represents about .00169% of the votes cast. So I wouldn't go claiming a popular vote victory. If we recounted all 118,000,000 votes cast we could easily find that ti comes out 200,000 votes the other way.

With the popular vote this close, we'll never really know for sure who won the popular vote.
Any non political statistician will tell you that there was much more than 200,000 cases of voter fraud, the vast amount voting Hillary.

Tags
betting, haha, coldnomore, trump, babies

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.