Warning for Political Posters

Old 03-09-2017, 06:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave harris View Post
Show the threads where I used profanity, you are a just like trump, make things up. And you are changing my post, the moderator should look into this and block you. Your doing whats called hacking.
LOL...If that was the case just look for the posts with no grammatical errors, those are definitely suspect!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-09-2017, 07:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
These were very upsetting posts by affald on the regular section of Talk of the Villages mainly because of who was posting them and why. Trolling in other words by putting in posts he/she knew would anger me quite a bit or why would he/she be doing this?
I do not know this creep personally as far as I know.

And it took a while for them to disappear. The Moderator told affald to stop bullying me or he/she would have his privileges revoked. The Moderator also said that affald's posts were childish which they are.

I do hope people will complain about affald if he/she continues this kind of behavior on the regular boards. I do believe he/she hurts the image of the Villages with this kind of hate-- funny as it seems to some. It is hardly amusing if you are on the receiving end.
What does posting mean sh!t in the "regular" forums have to do with the political forum? If she broke the rules there...summarily execute her. THERE is where the problem occurred...take care of it there. Not in here.

They STARTED hating each other here? So? When THEY took it outside is when THEY broke the "rules".

I understand the announcement but not the "solution". The solution is taking care of a problem OUTSIDE this forum...the way it would be taken care of without this forum. I'm sure people who have never come here get in arguments too...are they dealt with by shutting down the entire forum they argue in? Or worse...another forum...because the argument started there?
Old 03-09-2017, 08:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
What does posting mean sh!t in the "regular" forums have to do with the political forum? If she broke the rules there...summarily execute her. THERE is where the problem occurred...take care of it there. Not in here.

They STARTED hating each other here? So? When THEY took it outside is when THEY broke the "rules".

I understand the announcement but not the "solution". The solution is taking care of a problem OUTSIDE this forum...the way it would be taken care of without this forum. I'm sure people who have never come here get in arguments too...are they dealt with by shutting down the entire forum they argue in? Or worse...another forum...because the argument started there?
Don Baldwin. Affald took it to the Regular Posts. I only quoted what he wrote and then reported it to the Moderator. I want as little contact with affald as possible. I usually put him on my Ignore List but do check what he has posted if I suspect he is giving me a reason to go to the Moderator. And affald is very probably a man as I am.

And affald certainly broke the rules by taking the hatred he has against me to the Just for Fun and Talk of the Movies sections yesterday and the night before.

Someone that posts this is someone I want nothing to do with--

Quote:
Thank you, you now confirmed that your parents are Republicans, lol. Florida makes that information public .....lol

No wonder you are full of hate, 50, a virgin, living with parents that actually hate you.
Old 03-09-2017, 08:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
So you’re proud that you have so little self-control, that you've instigated the first moderator post in the Political Forum (that I can recall)...and have put the entire forum at risk of being shut down?

That takes scumminess...to a whole new low.

Now where are those fake-Christians and self-appointed purveyors of "wholesomeness," RubiTHECon and Graceless to try and prove that they're not flaming hypocrites...that most know they are?

Hiding of course.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Ahole chicken SHlT. Be careful or I will cry and put you on ignore.
Old 03-09-2017, 08:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Don Baldwin. Affald took it to the Regular Posts. I only quoted what he wrote and then reported it to the Moderator. I want as little contact with affald as possible. I usually put him on my Ignore List but do check what he has posted if I suspect he is giving me a reason to go to the Moderator. And affald is very probably a man as I am.

And affald certainly broke the rules by taking the hatred he has against me to the Just for Fun and Talk of the Movies sections yesterday and the night before.

My point is...it happened out there...not in here.

The warning is just...the "solution" is not. IMO of course.

Just ignore her and be done with it. What do YOU care what some idiot says?

You've seen what has been said about me...for speaking the truth...I don't care what they say about me...they mean nothing to me past the fact that I want to inform them...open their eyes...see the propaganda...the lies...the corruption.

You're old enough where you shouldn't worry so much about others thoughts. Not everyone is going to like you. Not everyone is reasonable. Not everyone is "informed". That's people.

If they're breaking the "rules of decorum" in the general forums...let the moderators deal with it there. That's all I'm saying. Don't use it as an excuse to close this forum. I know a LOT of people complain about it, what's said here...but it NEEDS saying!

Where else will you hear the FACT that minorities ARE THE MAJORITY of children below the age of 7? Where else will you hear that whites are no longer the majority...that we're now 49% of the population?

Nowhere. Don't ask for the political forum to be closed. Ask to have it made a "men only" refuge...a "safe space" for US to talk freely without having to temper it because the women and children may be listening.

The WOMEN are causing/instigating the trouble. ONLY women care what words you use. Only women get outraged over a differing opinion. Women are too emotional to discuss some subjects rationally/logically. It's best for all that they stay away.

They're mentally abusing you...it's what they do. Just ignore them...they'll get tired of no reaction and move on...it's the DRAMA...women are addicted to it. They crave it like you crave that hot thing you saw at the square the other night. Men and women are different. They see someone being weak and they pounce. It's numbers to them, they work in numbers because individually they hold no power. The grade school, and high school girl cliques never go away... Women...they're so delusional...laugh at them, don't fear them.
Old 03-09-2017, 08:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
My point is...it happened out there...not in here.

The warning is just...the "solution" is not. IMO of course.

Just ignore her and be done with it. What do YOU care what some idiot says?

You've seen what has been said about me...for speaking the truth...I don't care what they say about me...they mean nothing to me past the fact that I want to inform them...open their eyes...see the propaganda...the lies...the corruption.

You're old enough where you shouldn't worry so much about others thoughts. Not everyone is going to like you. Not everyone is reasonable. Not everyone is "informed". That's people.

If they're breaking the "rules of decorum" in the general forums...let the moderators deal with it there. That's all I'm saying. Don't use it as an excuse to close this forum. I know a LOT of people complain about it, what's said here...but it NEEDS saying!

Where else will you hear the FACT that minorities ARE THE MAJORITY of children below the age of 7? Where else will you hear that whites are no longer the majority...that we're now 49% of the population?

Nowhere. Don't ask for the political forum to be closed. Ask to have it made a "men only" refuge...a "safe space" for US to talk freely without having to temper it because the women and children may be listening.

The WOMEN are causing/instigating the trouble. ONLY women care what words you use. Only women get outraged over a differing opinion. Women are too emotional to discuss some subjects rationally/logically. It's best for all that they stay away.

They're mentally abusing you...it's what they do. Just ignore them...they'll get tired of no reaction and move on...it's the DRAMA...women are addicted to it. They crave it like you crave that hot thing you saw at the square the other night. Men and women are different. They see someone being weak and they pounce. It's numbers to them, they work in numbers because individually they hold no power. The grade school, and high school girl cliques never go away... Women...they're so delusional...laugh at them, don't fear them.
I am ignoring affald. I only check in with what he posts if it looks like I have grounds to complain to the Moderator.

I do not like your racist posts but you do not get personal with anyone and you only talk about posts or your theories about minorities. Affald attacks people's family relationships and the like. That crosses the line especially if he insinuates that he knows me and my family. It is hitting way below the belt. I do not know the creep affald and he does not know me.
Old 03-09-2017, 08:57 AM
n/a

My suggestion to the moderators is not to punish all participants by suspending or closing the forum because of the antics and aggravation of the few....(as done in the past).

Just simply delete/ban/remove those who offend and do not play by the rules of respect and decency.

just as it was on the prior political forum, there are a very few who are the problem.

I for one am not in favor of the prospect of the forum being discontinued, AGAIN, for the antics of the few.
Old 03-09-2017, 09:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

You want as much attention as you can get, Instead of just complaining to your buddy mod, you also quoted and commented to my posts in the regular forums so everyone assumed it was you. You lying ahole.

My posts were completely

in·noc·u·ous
iˈnäkyo͞oəs/Submit
adjective
not harmful or offensive.

Demanding Weirdos like you is what's wrong with this snowflake world.
Old 03-09-2017, 09:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
My suggestion to the moderators is not to punish all participants by suspending or closing the forum because of the antics and aggravation of the few....(as done in the past).

Just simply delete/ban/remove those who offend and do not play by the rules of respect and decency.

just as it was on the prior political forum, there are a very few who are the problem.

I for one am not in favor of the prospect of the forum being discontinued, AGAIN, for the antics of the few.
I agree. There is one person that should be banned from Talk of the Villages IMHO for his actions over the past few days. I mean affald of course.

And the Moderator knows that I quoted affald's posts on the Regular Forum and then complained to the Moderator about them. And did not do much of anything else with this creep's posts against me. I did say I was making a complaint. I am pretty sure I recorded these on Facebook too so I will double-check that.

And I am pretty sure that the Moderator gets that those posts by affald were aimed at me even if they did not use my name. Their location and content were directed right at me.
Old 03-09-2017, 09:33 AM
n/a

Please stop encouraging this guy. There is obviously something wrong with his thought process. Many have tried to advise him to be the better person and ignore, but he just can't let it go.

Many have left this forum because they were tired of being called racist if they complained about Obamma's performance, many left this forum because they were call misogynist, xenophobia, sexists, and other terms just because they were right leaning.

This individual throws out those negative terms towards our president and any supporter of our president, and then whines to close the forum down "they are making fun of me"...this individual is not all there, hypocritical at the least. He would be better to stay out of the political forum if he does not want confrontation...

Old 03-09-2017, 10:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Please stop encouraging this guy. There is obviously something wrong with his thought process. Many have tried to advise him to be the better person and ignore, but he just can't let it go.

Many have left this forum because they were tired of being called racist if they complained about Obamma's performance, many left this forum because they were call misogynist, xenophobia, sexists, and other terms just because they were right leaning.

This individual throws out those negative terms towards our president and any supporter of our president, and then whines to close the forum down "they are making fun of me"...this individual is not all there, hypocritical at the least. He would be better to stay out of the political forum if he does not want confrontation...

Is this post supposed to fool anyone ?

Is this met to have everyone to ignore your similar posts ?

Not working..YOU are what you are.
Old 03-09-2017, 11:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post

Makes perfect sense. Logical thinking.
Old 03-09-2017, 11:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
Is this post supposed to fool anyone ?

Is this met to have everyone to ignore your similar posts ?

Not working..YOU are what you are.
Illogical thinking, makes no sense as usual. As well as butchering the English language. Lol

Are you drinking already?
Old 03-09-2017, 04:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
One of the reasons the original political forum was discontinued was the spillover of acrimonious posts into main forum discussions. In the intervening months, there were numerous threads and posts asking for the return of the political forum. To concerns about political comments and attitudes entering main board discussions, many assured us that wouldn't happen. The use of "Guest" as the ID for all participants was an attempt to ward off spillover to the main section by keeping participants anonymous. Unfortunately, an app not supported by TOTV revealed posters actual ID increasing member on member hostility.

We are now seeing significant incidences of posters bringing their hostility toward other members into main board threads through direct responses and comments that may outwardly appear innocuous but are intended to antagonize. This must stop NOW.

The existence of the political forum and posting privileges may be at risk if this continues.

I was one of the posters on the original Political Forum and sadly recall a few posters who became so abusive they were removed as members of TOTV and eventually removed Political forum because some posters simply could not follow the rules of civiity.

I am also one of the posters who pleaded with TOTV to please return Political forum to TOTV. You folks did and it was a wise move to list everyone as guest and to eliminate the PM option.

Unfortunately with a turn of events usernames were discovered, additional posters joined Political Talk and a few cause havoc an still do.

TOTV's rule of personal attacks is being violated and I have written a number of threads to discourage this practice, as have others.

It would seem that any poster who carries such conduct outside political talk ought to be ousted immediately from TOTV.

Further review by moderators ought to post warning to those posters who violate the "personal attack rule". I would suggest three warnings and their out.

As you will note political Talk given the number of threads is popular. The many should not be penalized because of the few.

Thank you for listening.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-09-2017, 04:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHole
Ahole chicken SHlT. Be careful or I will cry and put you on ignore.

Like I care that an insignificant pi$$ant, who tries to matter, but doesn't...would put me on ignore?

Good one.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
forum, main, political, posters, threads

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.