We don't have no stinkin' immigration problem

Old 01-31-2017, 01:33 PM
n/a

Default We don't have no stinkin' immigration problem

//www.c-span.org/video/?c4351026/clinton-1995-immigration-sotu

"I'm Donald Trump and I approve this message"

I wonder if the left will accuse Trump of plagiarizing this.
Old 01-31-2017, 09:43 PM
n/a

The link doesn't work.

But I see that it's from a C-Span program from 1995. The world has changed tremendously since then so I don't know that what anyone said at that time is still relevant today.

But I hope you can fix it. I'm interested in whatever it is you were trying to post.
Old 01-31-2017, 10:02 PM
n/a

Clinton 1995 immigration SOTU | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

Clinton 1995 immigration SOTU | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

One of these may work
Old 01-31-2017, 10:05 PM
n/a

Text:
Bill Clinton
All Americans, not only in the States most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers.
That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens.
In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan.
We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it.
Watch at 0:09 when Algore in the background is nodding his head in agreement when Bubba says, "...rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country." One of the few correct things Algore did.
Old 02-01-2017, 07:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Text:
Bill Clinton
All Americans, not only in the States most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers.
That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens.
In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan.
We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it.
Watch at 0:09 when Algore in the background is nodding his head in agreement when Bubba says, "...rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country." One of the few correct things Algore did.
You should HAVE done more to stop it...I'm afraid it's too late. They now have the numbers...and they're numbers are growing. They're the majority below age 7.
Old 02-01-2017, 11:49 AM
n/a

Yea, I think we've all pretty much seen this before. It simply goes to show what is wrong with Washington. It's all about politics. If your guy says something it's fine. If a guy from the opposing party says the same thing there's a problem. Both sides do it and that's why Donald Trump was a great selection as president. He's not a politician and he doesn't play political games. He's doing what he thinks is right and he's not worried about political capital. He rolled out executive at the wrong time for political purposes. He simply doesn't play the Washington game. He doesn't care. He only cares about reality and what's best for the country. He's unique in that he believes that if he gets good results in the end, he'll be re-elected. He doesn't play to certain groups. He doesn't say one thing to one group and something different to another. He says what he intends to do and then he does it.
Old 02-01-2017, 12:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Yea, I think we've all pretty much seen this before. It simply goes to show what is wrong with Washington. It's all about politics. If your guy says something it's fine. If a guy from the opposing party says the same thing there's a problem. Both sides do it and that's why Donald Trump was a great selection as president. He's not a politician and he doesn't play political games. He's doing what he thinks is right and he's not worried about political capital. He rolled out executive at the wrong time for political purposes. He simply doesn't play the Washington game. He doesn't care. He only cares about reality and what's best for the country. He's unique in that he believes that if he gets good results in the end, he'll be re-elected. He doesn't play to certain groups. He doesn't say one thing to one group and something different to another. He says what he intends to do and then he does it.

Chump is no more than a megalomaniac, with a clinical Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Let me modify that a bit, he actually exhibits most of the traits...of a Malignant Narcissist.

Malignant narcissism - Wikipedia

Quote:
Malignant narcissism is a psychological syndrome comprising an extreme mix of narcissism, antisocial personality disorder, aggression, and sadism.

Often grandiose, and always ready to raise hostility levels, the malignant narcissist undermines organizations in which they are involved, and dehumanizes the people with whom they associate.

How anyone could actually be proud that he represents this great nation...is beyond comprehension.

Tags
left, message, immigration, problem, stinkin

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.