We don't post on here...on the political forum

Old 07-20-2016, 09:54 AM
n/a

Default We don't post on here...on the political forum

And we don't say much about politics publicly, but we are silently steaming about the mess the world is in and about the inappropriate sympathy given to people who then turn around and think it is o.k. to shoot the police. We don't say much but we are going to elect a non politician who can't seem to keep his foot out of his mouth, just like members of our own family. His wife isn't clever about writing speeches either, but we are going to begin in November clearing out the political machine that has screwed things up mightily. Then we will somehow get the attention of both political parties. Be aware of the power of silence. We will win this election. We will change this country back to being run in a common sense way.
Old 07-20-2016, 10:27 AM
n/a

Ummm, sorry, but I don't believe that you don't post here regularly.

I do believe however, that you're pretty unoriginal.

Given the fact that you have cut/pasted this exact same screed on 4 (5 or more?) different threads in this forum already...can't you at least try to be more original?

Or did the PM from the Queen B demand that you come here....and lend her some support?

Have a great day.

CNM
Old 07-20-2016, 10:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
And we don't say much about politics publicly, but we are silently steaming about the mess the world is in and about the inappropriate sympathy given to people who then turn around and think it is o.k. to shoot the police. We don't say much but we are going to elect a non politician who can't seem to keep his foot out of his mouth, just like members of our own family. His wife isn't clever about writing speeches either, but we are going to begin in November clearing out the political machine that has screwed things up mightily. Then we will somehow get the attention of both political parties. Be aware of the power of silence. We will win this election. We will change this country back to being run in a common sense way.
There is no power in silence...who told you such drivel? Silence will get you sheared.
Old 07-20-2016, 12:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ummm, sorry, but I don't believe that you don't post here regularly.

I do believe however, that you're pretty unoriginal.

Given the fact that you have cut/pasted this exact same screed on 4 (5 or more?) different threads in this forum already...can't you at least try to be more original?

Or did the PM from the Queen B demand that you come here....and lend her some support?

Have a great day.

CNM
Still the crybaby. CNM, ha,ha,ha.....where do I make a donation to your cause?....ha,ha,
Old 07-20-2016, 01:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
There is no power in silence...who told you such drivel? Silence will get you sheared.
Beware, because after the silence comes great unexpected action, when the people have had enough!
Old 07-20-2016, 01:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Beware, because after the silence comes great unexpected action, when the people have had enough!
THAT is not silence. Nothing happened while silent.

I'm ready, let's do it, let's REALLY make America great again. I've been doing my part, trying to get people to open their eyes and wake up. They're beating us by diluting us.
Old 07-20-2016, 06:37 PM
n/a

Yet another BS thread to bait some.
Old 07-20-2016, 07:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Still the crybaby. CNM, ha,ha,ha.....where do I make a donation to your cause?....ha,ha,
Thanks, I don't need any money.

Save it for your personality disorder therapy co-pay.

CNM
Old 07-20-2016, 09:50 PM
n/a

Pipe dream, you will NEVER get rid of political parties or the zombie follower, even if trump gets elected nothing will change cause we keep voting the career political criminals back if office over and over.
Old 07-20-2016, 11:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thanks, I don't need any money.

Save it for your personality disorder therapy co-pay.

CNM
Very adult and classy of you . Typical name calling Dem .
Old 07-20-2016, 11:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh the fvcking hypocrisy and irony!

Thanx, I needed that laugh right before going to sleep.

CNM
Old 07-20-2016, 11:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
My post was in regards to this one.

Quote:

So please go away Queen B and stop trying to play the adult, because your flaming hypocrisy and myopic reasoning is right here in all it's glory..... for everyone to see.

CNM
Old 07-20-2016, 11:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Pipe dream, you will NEVER get rid of political parties or the zombie follower, even if trump gets elected nothing will change cause we keep voting the career political criminals back if office over and over.
So here's your chance to put your $.02 in.....on how you would like to see things change.

Enough with the bitching, moaning and whining...(poke here)

CNM
Old 07-21-2016, 05:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
So here's your chance to put your $.02 in.....on how you would like to see things change.

Enough with the bitching, moaning and whining...(poke here)

CNM
Small potatoes. There are more important issues than your thoughts on term limits and how campaigns are run Wow, you are dense!
Old 07-21-2016, 05:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Small potatoes. There are more important issues than your thoughts on term limits and how campaigns are run Wow, you are dense!
Quote:

OK y’all, instead of the usual 2 or 3 sentence sound bites and personal attacks, quit being so lazy and let’s hear what you think will help solve our current problems.

CNM

Tags
change, political, forum, post

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.