The West Wing's Fictional President and another hopefully fictional President.

Old 09-16-2016, 07:18 AM
n/a

Default The West Wing's Fictional President and another hopefully fictional President.

Martin Sheen Humiliates Donald Trump & His Supporters In One PERFECT Sentence (DETAILS)

Bring it on Martin Sheen. Stop Trump.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
No, I’m not talking about Hollywood, I’m talking about the citizenry of our country. When they come to their senses and they realize what’s at stake, there will be an overwhelming disapproval of this man’s chances for the White House. I promise you. None. Zero. Donald Trump is finished.[/quote]

I do hope that people wake up to what a threat Donald Trump is to our way of life and our great country and its ideals and image in the world.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
No, I’m not talking about Hollywood, I’m talking about the citizenry of our country. When they come to their senses and they realize what’s at stake, there will be an overwhelming disapproval of this man’s chances for the White House. I promise you. None. Zero. Donald Trump is finished.
I do hope that people wake up to what a threat Donald Trump is to our way of life and our great country and its ideals and image in the world.

Let's see if this works.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Let's see if this works.
Funny I've written Martin Sheen in for President before when I did not like the choices, only because he looked better in the West Wing lol. I was MUCH younger then. Last week jokingly I said this and was accused of being an atheist. Better I guess then Trump the Anit Christ.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:07 AM
n/a

Quote:

You all must have gotten the cafinated coffee by mistake this morning; or forgot your morning meds!
Old 09-16-2016, 08:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Funny I've written Martin Sheen in for President before when I did not like the choices, only because he looked better in the West Wing lol. I was MUCH younger then. Last week jokingly I said this and was accused of being an atheist. Better I guess then Trump the Anit Christ.
Are you done babbling to yourself? No one is going to prohibit you from wasting your vote. Go for it. Better a wasted vote than you voting for Hellary.

Trump is likely to win by a landslide, so get used to it, or at the very least, prepare for it. Nuts like you said about the same thing about Reagan and he turned out fine.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are you done babbling to yourself? No one is going to prohibit you from wasting your vote. Go for it. Better a wasted vote than you voting for Hellary.

Trump is likely to win by a landslide, so get used to it, or at the very least, prepare for it. Nuts like you said about the same thing about Reagan and he turned out fine.
No need to be nasty about it, least you did call me an atheist! For the supposed friendliest home town you people have no problem with name calling! I'm sure your parents would be so proud or maybe that is the intellect you were raised under! You have no idea what my political affiliation is and my first post was for humor, but every site is either turned into political BS or our resident racist wakes from his drunken stupors to spread filth! Have a cup of joe and see if you can feel better about yourself I don't care who wins because IF I ever met YOU I probably would NOT like YOU!
Old 09-16-2016, 08:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Did they legalize wacky weed in Florida? Go back to your video games where you can live your fantasy.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
And he's not orange and a better actor!
Old 09-16-2016, 08:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
No need to be nasty about it, least you did call me an atheist! For the supposed friendliest home town you people have no problem with name calling! I'm sure your parents would be so proud or maybe that is the intellect you were raised under! You have no idea what my political affiliation is and my first post was for humor, but every site is either turned into political BS or our resident racist wakes from his drunken stupors to spread filth! Have a cup of joe and see if you can feel better about yourself I don't care who wins because IF I ever met YOU I probably would NOT like YOU!
Friend, you replied to the wrong comment. I did not call you an atheist.
I'm sure you would like me if you met me. And I know you want to, or else you would not be on here chatting with us.
I'm sure that once Trump wins this election, you will feel better about yourself. He's good guy.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
And he's not orange and a better actor!
Are you a racist? What do you have against the color orange? You don't mind Hillary wearing prison orange jump suits, or do they call them pants suits?
Old 09-16-2016, 09:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are you a racist? What do you have against the color orange? You don't mind Hillary wearing prison orange jump suits, or do they call them pants suits?
You have no fashion scene your taste is all in your mouth, they are called soft pants and jackets and orange is the new black!
Old 09-16-2016, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
You have no fashion scene your taste is all in your mouth, they are called soft pants and jackets and orange is the new black!
????????????????
Old 09-16-2016, 09:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Friend, you replied to the wrong comment. I did not call you an atheist.
I'm sure you would like me if you met me. And I know you want to, or else you would not be on here chatting with us.
I'm sure that once Trump wins this election, you will feel better about yourself. He's good guy.
I'm not your friend and I meant to say "at least you did NOT call me an atheist".I Stand corrected. The last poster who assumed I was a liberal because I liked Martin Sheen accused me of being atheist, and posted fact sheets to back up their thoughts, some of you people are like humpdy-dumpdy - big cracks in your eggs! I do not want to know you, and I'm beginning to think I need my head examined for cracks to be sitting here conversing with you. No need to reply, I won't be, I'll be having an MRI of my head.

Old 09-16-2016, 11:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'm not your friend and I meant to say "at least you did NOT call me an atheist".I Stand corrected. The last poster who assumed I was a liberal because I liked Martin Sheen accused me of being atheist, and posted fact sheets to back up their thoughts, some of you people are like humpdy-dumpdy - big cracks in your eggs! I do not want to know you, and I'm beginning to think I need my head examined for cracks to be sitting here conversing with you. No need to reply, I won't be, I'll be having an MRI of my head.

I completely agree with you. I also believe that you need your head examined, but in a nice way of course. Be careful about MRI's. It they try to give you one like Hillary's fictitious non-contrast CT scan then avoid them at all cost and seek a second opinion. Actually, no need. I can give you that second opinion. Hold still....yep.....your brain is still there. Same thing I told Hillary. Now, pay me for a CT scan.

Tags
martin, president, fictional, west, wings

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.