WH was/still is complicit in Clinton email and server use

Old 10-07-2016, 06:57 AM
n/a

Default WH was/still is complicit in Clinton email and server use

If the cover up actions of the DOJ and the FBI aren't proof enough of the WH being fully knowledgeable of the "illegal" server as well as communicating with the state department via that server.

Think about all the intelligence and computer technology of the day, how can anyone believe it was not known that Clinton WAS NOT operating within prescribed protocols of communications for the position of secretary of state.

Hence the sustained effort by Obama and his cabinet to protect and cover up the issue. Extreme evidence is in existence that would come out with further investigation involving Obama. And this is why we see Obama, unlike ALL PREVIOUS sitting presidents, out campaigning so vogorously for Clinton. He needs to have his a$$ covered for a few years after leaving the WH.

White House Coordinated on Clinton Email Issues, New Documents Show - WSJ

I dare anybody to insist what she was illegally doing for communications was not known.

PArtisan no matter who or what supporters need not waste the keystrokes.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:43 AM
n/a

///
Old 10-07-2016, 11:58 AM
n/a

The most corrupt Administration in over 100 years .
Old 10-07-2016, 02:50 PM
n/a

///
Old 10-07-2016, 03:18 PM
n/a

Bigger than Watergate, but the press will just shrug it off.
Old 10-07-2016, 03:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Bigger than Watergate, but the press will just shrug it off.
This is so stupid. Just plain stupid.

I find H Clinton to be offensive but you folks are so brain dead, you will jump on anything to spread more hate.

First the link is from the WSJ, a traditional media source. Same story in ALL New York Papers, heavily covered (just based on my personal knowledge on CNN and MSNBC.

Yet, you immediately start with blaming the media for crap. You people better grow up...stop calling others "aholes" and get a bit up to date on real news, not the reality Trump has set up for you.

I am for sure anti Trump because I think he is bat crazy, but I sure never support Clinton ever, but holy cow, do you people ever get out of the basement.

There is a REAL world, where god is not named Donald..nor Hillary. It is full of adults who want the best for their country.

Get out in the sunlight.

YOU are the reason for the reputation of Trump supporters.
Old 10-07-2016, 04:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
This is so stupid. Just plain stupid.

I find H Clinton to be offensive but you folks are so brain dead, you will jump on anything to spread more hate.

First the link is from the WSJ, a traditional media source. Same story in ALL New York Papers, heavily covered (just based on my personal knowledge on CNN and MSNBC.

Yet, you immediately start with blaming the media for crap. You people better grow up...stop calling others "aholes" and get a bit up to date on real news, not the reality Trump has set up for you.

I am for sure anti Trump because I think he is bat crazy, but I sure never support Clinton ever, but holy cow, do you people ever get out of the basement.

There is a REAL world, where god is not named Donald..nor Hillary. It is full of adults who want the best for their country.

Get out in the sunlight.

YOU are the reason for the reputation of Trump supporters.
Is there windows in your room? How about straight jackets?

Tags
server, email, clinton, was/still, complicit

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.