What Does It Mean?

Old 04-08-2015, 02:02 PM
n/a

Default What Does It Mean?

At the National Pray breakfast Obama slammed Christianity.

On Easter Sunday he moved the celebration to Tuesday. And said "On this day as a Christian I am suppose to love" "And I have to say sometimes when I listen to less than loving expressions by Christians, I get concerned" to which he received an "Amen"and applause and laughter.

I suppose one could have various interpretations of this but then why would Obama move the most important Christian Holy Day to Tuesday? Why when as a leader dos he always criticize Christians? Why doesn't he speak out against the Muslim community for their slaughter and discrimination against Christians in the Middle East?

Has he yet shown or spoken of the disdain that radical Islam has demonstrated? Has he spoken out against their tyranny on their holiest of hold days?

No his solution is that terrorist just need jobs

He can because of the position he holds deflect away many truths about himself but as Lincoln said you can't fool all of he time all of the time.
Obama is anti-christian and because of his rank and the sycophants in the lame street news he can get away with it
Old 04-08-2015, 02:28 PM
n/a

Further look at the anemic response from Obama for the killings at the university in Kenya . If students could not repeat the muslim prayer they were struck down. One student cried for Jesus to save her and before she could finish her prayer she was killed .

Yet Obama's comments were mild and he never never mention radical Islamics for these murders.

Rand Paul at least presently has backed off his belief for defense cuts because he understands that whoever is the next president has a the unfortunate task to clean up the mess Obama has made in the Middle East

If Obama is not the Manchurian candidate he certainly is doing a believable job of imitation.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-08-2015, 03:36 PM
n/a

He is little more than a phony pretending to be caring about his fellow man.
He definitely is not.
In my opinion he is delivering on all the things he was associated with prior to becoming POTUS.
Used the first 4 years to figure out what he could get away with if re-elected.
Without the need to protect re-election, he has truly become a loose cannon expoiting all that he believes in.....and does not matter to him what we the people think.
God forbid we have a terrorist attack here at home on his watch.
Old 04-08-2015, 03:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
He is little more than a phony pretending to be caring about his fellow man.
He definitely is not.
In my opinion he is delivering on all the things he was associated with prior to becoming POTUS.
Used the first 4 years to figure out what he could get away with if re-elected.
Without the need to protect re-election, he has truly become a loose cannon expoiting all that he believes in.....and does not matter to him what we the people think.
God forbid we have a terrorist attack here at home on his watch.

What should happen to a president that allows a terrorist attack here at home on his watch, when say 3000 innocent people are killed?
Old 04-08-2015, 04:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
What should happen to a president that allows a terrorist attack here at home on his watch, when say 3000 innocent people are killed?
What happened to Bush ?
Old 04-08-2015, 05:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Good point... but what about what happens to a President (ie Clinton) who fails to take out Osama Bin Laden when it was ducks in a pond, but instead let him escape to later kill 3,000 people?
Old 04-08-2015, 05:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
At the National Pray breakfast Obama slammed Christianity.

On Easter Sunday he moved the celebration to Tuesday. And said "On this day as a Christian I am suppose to love" "And I have to say sometimes when I listen to less than loving expressions by Christians, I get concerned" to which he received an "Amen"and applause and laughter.

I suppose one could have various interpretations of this but then why would Obama move the most important Christian Holy Day to Tuesday? Why when as a leader dos he always criticize Christians? Why doesn't he speak out against the Muslim community for their slaughter and discrimination against Christians in the Middle East?

Has he yet shown or spoken of the disdain that radical Islam has demonstrated? Has he spoken out against their tyranny on their holiest of hold days?

No his solution is that terrorist just need jobs

He can because of the position he holds deflect away many truths about himself but as Lincoln said you can't fool all of he time all of the time.
Obama is anti-christian and because of his rank and the sycophants in the lame street news he can get away with it
It's time to get real ...

Obama is a cultural Muslim and always has been since his youth.

Everyone knows the evidence but it's always been non-PC to point out the obvious. I no longer give a **** about that anymore given the destruction this guy has wrought.

He is also a fake Christian ... political convenience only.. I do agree he is a devout Leftist, and he obviously worships at that altar.

This type of behavior by Obama should no longer surprise us ... it's predictable, and is really one aspect of his personal jihad against the 'evil America' etc.
Old 04-08-2015, 06:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Good point... but what about what happens to a President (ie Clinton) who fails to take out Osama Bin Laden when it was ducks in a pond, but instead let him escape to later kill 3,000 people?
Report: 'Bin Laden was within our grasp' - CNN.com

Do you mean the same way George W Bush could not get him when he was trapped in Tora Bora back in 2001?

Let's see, Clinton couldn't get him, Bush couldn't get him. Guess who finally put that nail in Bin Laden's coffin?
Old 04-08-2015, 10:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Report: 'Bin Laden was within our grasp' - CNN.com

Do you mean the same way George W Bush could not get him when he was trapped in Tora Bora back in 2001?

Let's see, Clinton couldn't get him, Bush couldn't get him. Guess who finally put that nail in Bin Laden's coffin?
You act as though these were conscious decisions made with purpose.
No it did not happen on the previous POTUS' watch.
Yes it did happen on Obama's watch.
Those who make it sound like two couldn't get it done and the big 'O' made it happen.
What a seriously funny joke.
Old 04-08-2015, 10:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
it's time to get real ...

Obama is a cultural muslim and always has been since his youth.

Everyone knows the evidence but it's always been non-pc to point out the obvious. I no longer give a **** about that anymore given the destruction this guy has wrought.

He is also a fake christian ... Political convenience only.. I do agree he is a devout leftist, and he obviously worships at that altar.

This type of behavior by obama should no longer surprise us ... It's predictable, and is really one aspect of his personal jihad against the 'evil america' etc.
dne
Old 04-10-2015, 11:21 AM
n/a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdB-qR_IJ9I

Are You Kidding Me….This is a CHRISTIAN?
Can anyone tell me what he is implying that Christians have done? Who are the people laughing in the back ground?
Old 04-10-2015, 12:16 PM
n/a

"....less than loving expressions by Christians, I get concerned..."
And he had the nerve to qualify that he as a Christian.....BS.

Where is his concern for the beheadings by ISIS?
Where is his concern for Syria killing hundreds of thousands of their own people.
Where is his concern when Iran states they will remove Israel from the map?
Where is the concern when the radical Islamists state and encourage the following to kill Americans at home and abroad.

Just to name a FEW.

A compulsive liar, deciever and Muslim leaning hypocrite. Very consistent in his phony two faced agenda.
Old 04-10-2015, 01:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
You act as though these were conscious decisions made with purpose.
No it did not happen on the previous POTUS' watch.
Yes it did happen on Obama's watch.
Those who make it sound like two couldn't get it done and the big 'O' made it happen.
What a seriously funny joke.

Who was it that said 'you are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts'? Facts have a funny way of popping up when you least expect them.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.