What happened to Hillary's emails??

Old 09-13-2015, 09:33 AM
n/a

Default What happened to Hillary's emails??

Finally, the truth comes out ...

This video explains what happened to Hillary's emails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=21&v=ZnQPa18hurs
Old 09-13-2015, 07:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

Wow, these two ladies are both accurate and hilarious
Old 09-14-2015, 08:50 AM
n/a

Great post! I hope others take the time to view this, especially the interview with Newsmax. Encouraging to see 2 ladies not afraid to go against the establishment.
Old 09-14-2015, 08:57 AM
n/a

It must be disturbing to the democratic loyalists that think as long as they are black they are comitted to Obama.

That is just simply not true....but they cannot grasp how that could be possible as it does not fit the party profile and talking points.

Trully a distinct disadvantage to carrying on a conversation.....very limiting in thinking....LIKE USING A TELEPROMTER!
Old 09-15-2015, 07:16 PM
n/a

Quote:

Read the heading and assumed this would be a serious and informative posting .............. so, you got your cousins to make a Youtube video. And that is how you get your news?

I can see your an informed voter.

Not like those darn Democrats who ask - what happened to those missing WMD's.
Old 09-15-2015, 08:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Read the heading and assumed this would be a serious and informative posting .............. so, you got your cousins to make a Youtube video. And that is how you get your news?

Now it has been a while since the old tried and true reference to WMD's has come up. Wonder what is next....Bush knew about 9/11 before it happened or some other thought.

Whomever is posting this ancient stuff is probably the same poster who...oh, never mind...he would not understand because he is never wrong, just like his hero in the WH
Old 09-15-2015, 10:02 PM
n/a

Probably used to just opening the talking point file and just parroting what ever is in front of them. And they screwed up and mis filed the old stuff into a current folder and as a result of the old just parrot what ever they get ......away they went with it.

Parroting talking points ranks right up there with using teleprompters!
Old 09-16-2015, 07:55 AM
n/a

Quote:

Please, rest easy. I know the Hillary thing is hard for a true believer like but good news! She's innocent!!

I read the following press release today in which Hillary was quoted as saying .... "I DID NOT HAVE TEXTUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT SERVER!!"

Case closed. Bad Republicans now just please go away.
Old 09-16-2015, 08:07 AM
n/a

Quote:

Good point. What did happen to those WMDs because we know that Sadaam had them. Approx. 400K bodies in mass graves proves that. Did Iran get them? Did Syria? Too bad we waited too long to invade in order to find out. We might have located them before they disappeared.

Interesting mystery, but hardly relevant to our future election. Unless, you are going to blame Jeb Bush for these, along with the attack on the twin towers.

I look forward to reading your posts every morning, where you attempt desperately to divert the subject to the past. Not surprising, considering Obama's poor performance. He does need a lot of excuses. He has had excuses since the first day he was sworn in. I am surprised that his wife hasn't left him yet. She's probably along for the free ride, considering she was fired from her last job.

Tags
hillarys, emails, happened, video, explains, finally, truth

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.