What I want

Old 06-12-2017, 08:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Good for the poster who changed her post. Shows that she just had a moment of real anger towards Donald John Trump. She fixed the post.

Many people cannot stand Donald John Trump. I would like to see him impeached but wish him no violence of any kind.

Ignore the schmucks on TOTV.
Says the #1 schmuck. Why are you speaking for Mrs. Blum?

Get a job Tal, GG can recommend you at the local McDonalds.

I take that back. I doubt anyone would vouch for you, especially handling other people food.

I guess you are unemployable. Too bad you don't have the qualifying quarters for SSD.
Old 06-12-2017, 08:57 AM
n/a

American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions

Hope people will look at the work I have been doing for survivors/victims of crimes since January 1991 but which involves my experiences with the Michelle Mitchell 2-24 murder investigation. This slaying was near the University of Nevada, Reno. She was the daughter of my then Earl Wooster HS teacher Barbara Mitchell. 2-24 is my birthday. This was in February of 1976. The person who probably did it is Rodney Halbower a real piece of human garbage who probably is the Gypsy Hill Murderer or the San Mateo Slasher. Gypsy Hill killings - Wikipedia

This is my 224 613 Project which I earned four degrees to do something about hopefully from within the law librarianship profession.

613 is my number in a 17 week study on stress on the unemployed conducted by the UCSF Health Sciences Campus from late December of 1992 through mid-March of 1993. UC San Francisco
Old 06-12-2017, 09:10 AM
n/a

What's The Line Between Ill Wishes And Threats? | Popehat

An interesting link about this thread.

When should a death threat count? - Polygon
Old 06-12-2017, 09:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by loser wackadoodle View Post
First and foremost; I would not accept advice from someone that does not recognize there is a difference between the word "want" and "wish"... as the OP did not use the word "wish".

Secondly you have wasted 27 years of your life trying to build something that would give you the attention you so desperately desire. Your parents most likely don't brag about you, they pretend you no longer exist...grow up get a job and pay some income tax loser! You can waste your evenings off on your silly project and self gratification posts...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-12-2017, 09:29 AM
n/a

Still waiting on that Obamma assassination post...

Old 06-12-2017, 09:38 AM
n/a

Ignore the vicious trolls on here . Use your Ignore Lists.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Tal, there is no need for name calling and cyberbullying. I'm saving your posts for possible future action.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Who are you talking to Tal? Do you even realize how insane you are?

I am sorry about all the stress you have been under for your whole unemployed life.

You are not counted in the unemployment rate. I think you have had to have been looking for a job in this century to qualify. Lol
Old 06-12-2017, 09:46 AM
n/a

Quote:

Hope people will look at the work I have been doing for survivors/victims of crimes since January 1991 but which involves my experiences with the Michelle Mitchell 2-24 murder investigation. This slaying was near the University of Nevada, Reno. She was the daughter of my then Earl Wooster HS teacher Barbara Mitchell. 2-24 is my birthday. This was in February of 1976. The person who probably did it is Rodney Halbower a real piece of human garbage who probably is the Gypsy Hill Murderer or the San Mateo Slasher. Gypsy Hill killings - Wikipedia

This is my 224 613 Project which I earned four degrees to do something about hopefully from within the law librarianship profession.

613 is my number in a 17 week study on stress on the unemployed conducted by the UCSF Health Sciences Campus from late December of 1992 through mid-March of 1993. UC San Francisco
A few more people have looked at this thread on my 224 613 Project. Thanks. American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions

5753 views now as of 6/12/2017 10:49 AM.

Ignore the insipid trolls. Use your Ignore Lists.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ32162 View Post
Tal, there is no need for name calling and cyberbullying. I'm saving your posts for possible future action.
So glad I was not drinking coffee as I read this. Lmao
Old 06-12-2017, 09:52 AM
n/a

226 dresses. So cool! Action in 24 hours. Hello, A K T B O S and G.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

There must be a leak in his tin foil cap the aliens are speaking in code

Old 06-12-2017, 11:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
226 dresses. So cool! Action in 24 hours. Hello, A K T B O S and G.
Tal, I found your hat at the doggie park. It fell off as you were stepping in your dog's diarrheaThe Villages Florida
Old 06-12-2017, 12:14 PM
n/a

Back from Pet Smart, the archery range, the library, the postal center and other points north. And some south too like the Old Mill Playhouse. Had to say hello to some people.

Wonder Woman - Tina Guo - YouTube

5761 views now of my 224 613 Project on Talk of the Villages' Political Forum. 23,706 on Facebook.
Old 06-12-2017, 02:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Good one!

Tags
assassinated, mpeached

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.