Donald Trump and the Birthers.

Old 04-30-2017, 03:24 PM
n/a

Default Donald Trump and the Birthers.

A timeline of Donald Trump’s birther conspiracy theory about President Obama | Hillary for America

He finally gave up on this BS.
Old 04-30-2017, 03:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia

Some more information and not from Hillary Clinton.

Old 04-30-2017, 03:30 PM
n/a

I believe it was Hillary (or her campaign folks) who started the whole birther story in her first (failed) campaign bid for the WH against Obama.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 04-30-2017, 03:33 PM
n/a

Tal - Wikipedia is a poor source of information, IMHO. Just about anyone can add, delete, or alter content.

Old 04-30-2017, 03:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
I believe it was Hillary (or her campaign folks) who started the whole birther story in her first (failed) campaign bid for the WH against Obama.

Possibly but it looks like it shows up all over the place. Anyone can read the US Constitution and get ideas about the birthplaces of various candidates. Did Hillary Clinton start the Obama birther movement? | PolitiFact
Old 04-30-2017, 03:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tal - Wikipedia is a poor source of information, IMHO. Just about anyone can add, delete, or alter content.

They have put in some more controls on Wikipedia for the more used areas. This according to 60 Minutes a while back.

http://www.feelguide.com/2015/07/27/...atest-website/
Old 04-30-2017, 03:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
They have put in some more controls on Wikipedia for the more used areas. This according to 60 Minutes a while back.

This “60 Minutes” Report On Wikipedia Will Give You New Respect For The World’s Greatest Website

Good, they needed to. Thanks for the link.

Old 04-30-2017, 04:17 PM
n/a

Donald Trump and the Birthers . Power brokers can do anything. Is Obama a naturalized citizen? Doesn't manner Obama infected us in every manner he could muster with his disdain for everything American and did his best to disprove his belief of America's exceptional.

But then he did not do is party any favors look a the disarray he left behind

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-30-2017, 06:31 PM
n/a

I sincerely believe the birther thing was a racially motivated act that he continued for FIVE years....he lied...he said he knew things....etc, etc. Standard Trump stuff.

But if you want to visit Trump and racism, the attached takes us back to the 70s and through each definition, his words and actions that teach us his true feelings on race.

If you do not wish to read...here is a quote from an article and book, that he confirmed he said, but of course, in the last few years says he never said it. If you know of the Central Park Five ncident, or being the single largest defendant ever in discrimination with housing, you surely know he said it.

"Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes… Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else…Besides that, I tell you something else. I think that’s guy’s lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks.”

Is Donald Trump a Racist? Here'''s What His Record Shows | Fortune.com
Old 04-30-2017, 07:12 PM
n/a

Actually, the idea that Obama was born in Africa came from his publisher first. Then Hillary's campaign was the next to jump on that wagon. Fact is that Obama's supposed father was already married to a woman in Africa at the time he married Obama's mother, therefore he is a b@st@rd. Why this even matters today, only liberals would know. Perhaps he is innocent because he was not indicted. No, that was Killary. Oh well.
Attached Images
File Type: png Kenya.PNG (99.0 KB, 4 views)
Old 04-30-2017, 10:39 PM
n/a

Default As if you even care.....

Stupid.jpg
TrumSupportersInaNutShell.jpg
Old 05-01-2017, 04:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, the idea that Obama was born in Africa came from his publisher first. Then Hillary's campaign was the next to jump on that wagon. Fact is that Obama's supposed father was already married to a woman in Africa at the time he married Obama's mother, therefore he is a b@st@rd. Why this even matters today, only liberals would know. Perhaps he is innocent because he was not indicted. No, that was Killary. Oh well.
thank you for that information, its new to me.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-01-2017, 05:42 AM
n/a

Some folks are so filled with hate and other dark feelings, they will believe anything and just hold onto anything that might feed more hate.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
I sincerely believe the birther thing was a racially motivated act that he continued for FIVE years....he lied...he said he knew things....etc, etc. Standard Trump stuff.

But if you want to visit Trump and racism, the attached takes us back to the 70s and through each definition, his words and actions that teach us his true feelings on race.

If you do not wish to read...here is a quote from an article and book, that he confirmed he said, but of course, in the last few years says he never said it. If you know of the Central Park Five ncident, or being the single largest defendant ever in discrimination with housing, you surely know he said it.

"Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes… Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else…Besides that, I tell you something else. I think that’s guy’s lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks.”

Is Donald Trump a Racist? Here'''s What His Record Shows | Fortune.com
Thanks for the link, I believe Donald John Trump will do anything to win in politics as in business. He will say anything that fits with winning no matter if he believes it or not.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Some folks are so filled with hate and other dark feelings, they will believe anything and just hold onto anything that might feed more hate.
Says the guy that consistently demeans and disparages President Trump. Go figure.

Tags
gave, finally, trump, birthers, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.