What are Mitt Romney's views on global warming?

Old 04-19-2012, 07:38 AM
n/a

Default What are Mitt Romney's views on global warming?

His views on global warming seem to go with the flow of whomever he sees as his main supporters.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/73642.html

http://www.nationaljournal.com/2012-...rming-20111028

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...e-changed-say/
Old 04-19-2012, 08:08 AM
n/a

Doesn't matter at this point.

The idea of "man made" global warming is the biggest scam ever foisted on the public, and is being used to regulate and control the populace for a bigger agenda.

We know that Obama is on board with the progressives schemes regarding "global warming".

So it doesn't matter about what Romney really believes at this point. We cannot do worse on this matter with Romney.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:03 PM
n/a

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:21 PM
n/a

I don't care what his position is on a page 11 political priority item that is what ever and who evers latest or last guess.

He is already on the right path...the economy and the restoration of America.

btk
Old 04-19-2012, 02:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
I don't care what his position is on a page 11 political priority item that is what ever and who evers latest or last guess.

He is already on the right path...the economy and the restoration of America.

btk
What does "restoration of America" mean?
Old 04-19-2012, 02:50 PM
n/a

I personally don't see that romney is flip flopping. The 2010 revelation that the global warming crowd had falsified or conveniently ignored
information, and given the EPA'S overzealous and unsupported attack on carbon has given many Americans cause to pause. We now have scientist who finally have succeeded in garnering attention concerning their supported evidence that global warming advocates are alarmist and are drawing incorrect conclusions. Romney is no different. As new information flows many of us incorporate that information into our cognitive process.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
What does "restoration of America" mean?
To me...PRIDE, HONESTY, INTEGRITY, HONOR to name a few. This man could sit back and watch the days go by, and could have when he came when called on the Olympics, but he didn't ! He chooses to give back to the country that allowed him his fortune.

People make fun of him and old fashioned ideals...to me that is restoring America ! Make fun all you want, but he is the real deal on that.

Disagree on how he feels about issues...but he is honest faithful, and true....that is what this country needs so bad.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:58 PM
n/a

ditto

btk
Old 04-21-2012, 09:16 AM
n/a

We had a warning from a poster on the rhetoric concerning our President.

Perhaps,in the case of global warning, we might take a look at some of it...

"Writing for Forbes Magazine, climate change alarmist Steve Zwick calls for skeptics of man-made global warming to be tracked, hunted down and have their homes burned to the ground, yet another shocking illustration of how eco-fascism is rife within the environmentalist lobby."

» Climate Alarmist Calls For Burning Down Skeptics’ Homes Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
Old 04-21-2012, 09:22 AM
n/a

Obama and Solyndra tell us all we need to know about political positions and strategies on "global warming". It's a political theory. Period.
Old 04-21-2012, 09:37 AM
n/a

If only the worldwide web had been around in 1492...............

buggyone - Just heard that Chris Columbus is going to sail around the world - cool

richie - buggy my friend, he is doomed to fall off the edge

daleMn - I suppose Aristotle and Pythagoras were crazy

bucco - Aristotle and Pygthagoras, everyone knows they had a liberal agenda.

richie - Here is a link from the Madrid Leader, by Ferdinand Coulter that proves that the world is flat.

bucco - We have got to get Isabella out before she destroys the greatest country on earth................
Old 04-21-2012, 09:55 AM
n/a

Default Best posting ever!

Eweissenbach -

Thanks for that posting. It has to be the greatest one ever posted on TOTV. It is so true of our group. Thanks again.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggyone View Post
Eweissenbach -

Thanks for that posting. It has to be the greatest one ever posted on TOTV. It is so true of our group. Thanks again.
"OUR GROUP"...that cinches it !!!!

And yet to have one of "your group" dispute anything I have said...just call me or someone a name and leave.....tell me about Latin America or Central America and how I made that up......tell me about the lies on Healthcare...tell me I made that up...tell me about NO budget for 3 years and tell me I made that up....

Congratulations on "your group"

Forgot to ask....does "your group" have one of those cute nicknames ??/

And then, this tripe is planted on a thread so as to ruin it and divert it....sure wish I was as smart as you two and "your group"
Old 04-21-2012, 11:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
"OUR GROUP"...that cinches it !!!!

And yet to have one of "your group" dispute anything I have said...just call me or someone a name and leave.....tell me about Latin America or Central America and how I made that up......tell me about the lies on Healthcare...tell me I made that up...tell me about NO budget for 3 years and tell me I made that up....

Congratulations on "your group"

Forgot to ask....does "your group" have one of those cute nicknames ??/

And then, this tripe is planted on a thread so as to ruin it and divert it....sure wish I was as smart as you two and "your group"
Old 04-21-2012, 11:06 AM
n/a

Default That's quite amusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eweissenbach View Post
If only the worldwide web had been around in 1492...............

buggyone - Just heard that Chris Columbus is going to sail around the world - cool

richie - buggy my friend, he is doomed to fall off the edge

daleMn - I suppose Aristotle and Pythagoras were crazy

bucco - Aristotle and Pygthagoras, everyone knows they had a liberal agenda.

richie - Here is a link from the Madrid Leader, by Ferdinand Coulter that proves that the world is flat.

bucco - We have got to get Isabella out before she destroys the greatest country on earth................

Ann Coulter though would probably find some way to say that the Democrats had put the smallpox in the blankets meant for the Natives. Which then opened up huge territories for the French in the US because of the decimation of the indigenous population. Which made the French very rich but also ****ed off the French mob which got very jealous. The Democratic French mob then killed off the French aristocracy.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.