What the Tea Part needs to do

Old 09-21-2011, 01:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
the need for being derogatory only magnifies the deficiencies in the purveyor's ability to communicate!!

btk
It does what they want: to stifle intelligent conversation. Just like when they use the word "racist" to them it is a code for conservative white man. They know that conservatives are decent people who abhor real racism and are usually horrified to be called one. Liberals know this so they shout you down with that word. Problem is that the Tea Party is not listening to that anymore because it has been said so many time that we are desensitized.

It will take more then name-calling to keep the Republicans out of the White House in 2012. Money usually talks and BS usually walks. Obama will be walking out of the White House for good in January 2013 and then this great country can heal.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:08 PM
n/a

He needs to walk out before that
Old 09-21-2011, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDoug View Post
He needs to walk out before that
I don't know if there is enough time for impeachment procedures before his last walk. But it will be a glorious day, and then this country can and will heal.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:16 PM
n/a

The way it sounds in here, a few of our esteemed members would like to see him leave in a hearse. Now matter how much I or you dislike Obamas fiscal policies, he has done wonderful things for lots of people in this country. Is their at least one minority on here that would like to say something bad about our president. That would help with to dispel the rich white republican being a racist theory. I am well off, white and a republican and I am offended by the remark that because of my status I am a code word for racist.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:24 PM
n/a

I am amazed at the ability to tee up a subject with a totally off the wall accusation....paraphrasing>>>I believe some would like to see him leave in a hearse.
That was not intimated or insinuated or even hinted at. I guess if that is what you believe it gives you license to accuse others of such a thought....even though you are 100% out in LEFT (pun intended) field.

To my earlier posts....totally unable to carry on a discussion without a derogatory reference....EVER.

btk
Old 09-21-2011, 01:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
paraphrasing>>>I believe some would like to see him leave in a hearse.
To the poster of this comment.

Don't be surprised if you get a visit from the Secret Service. Making threats against the President is a Federal Offense. Whether you like or dislike our current President, he is still the President until otherwise lawfully removed from office and the office should be respected even if you don't respect the man holding that office.

I also notice that the comment was removed. But not until some one had the presence of mind to quote it.

Respect the office, making stupid remarks like the above shows that you have little or no respect for anything or anyone.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
the need for being derogatory only magnifies the deficiencies in the purveyor's ability to communicate!!

btk
Oh horse feathers! You have also been derogatory at times. So have I. Be real.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villager II View Post
The way it sounds in here, a few of our esteemed members would like to see him leave in a hearse. Now matter how much I or you dislike Obamas fiscal policies, he has done wonderful things for lots of people in this country. Is their at least one minority on here that would like to say something bad about our president. That would help with to dispel the rich white republican being a racist theory. I am well off, white and a republican and I am offended by the remark that because of my status I am a code word for racist.
Villager II Find just one article written by Thomas Sowell that isn't spot on about who Obama is or is not. Thomas Sowell obviously is not a racist and as a top notch economist certainly has the knowledge and experience to know what he is talking about and he begged his readers not to vote for Obama.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Villager II Find just one article written by Thomas Sowell that isn't spot on about who Obama is or is not. Thomas Sowell obviously is not a racist and as a top notch economist certainly has the knowledge and experience to know what he is talking about and he begged his readers not to vote for Obama.
Let me be clear, I totally disagree with the way Washington is spending tax dollars both under Bush and Obama. That must change and fast. I know I defend some of the liberal issues like Abortion and religion. Neither one of them have anything to do with how the government should determine regulation and policy for the United States. But again, we must collectively stop the ridiculous spending by Washington.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am amazed at the ability to tee up a subject with a totally off the wall accusation....paraphrasing>>>I believe some would like to see him leave in a hearse.
That was not intimated or insinuated or even hinted at. I guess if that is what you believe it gives you license to accuse others of such a thought....even though you are 100% out in LEFT (pun intended) field.

To my earlier posts....totally unable to carry on a discussion without a derogatory reference....EVER.

btk
I am no a leftist as intimated or insinuated or even hinted at. Maybe I did exaggerate a might, but can you not see the total hatred for the man by a few in this site. I want his money spending policies stopped NOW, but I also believe he has done some good things for the country in the last few years. Do you not see one single thing he has done as OK if not great.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am no a leftist as intimated or insinuated or even hinted at. Maybe I did exaggerate a might, but can you not see the total hatred for the man by a few in this site. I want his money spending policies stopped NOW, but I also believe he has done some good things for the country in the last few years. Do you not see one single thing he has done as OK if not great.
One can hate the policies and not the man. I hate Obama's policies as much as I hated Carter's policies. I do not know Obama personally, so how the heck could I hate him?And about your cute little nicknames?
Please, stop making everything personal and just talk about the candidates and their policies. OK? Thank you for reading my post. Nothing personal.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:32 PM
n/a

Default proud dem (moonbat)

MY MY,,,how you guys and one girl,actually protest when your tea party is asked to be reasonable...Lot of hatefulness there and I think ya'll are pretty much toast..The American Public has come to realize what you stand for and you can't hide behind the flag anymore...after the most recent little tea party stunt going on in DC as we speak I think we can pretty much put a fork in you as YOU are done! Of course Boehner will say "it wasn't me,I couldn't control them..when they threw their latest tantrum...."
Old 09-21-2011, 03:17 PM
n/a

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrp01 View Post
MY MY,,,how you guys and one girl,actually protest when your tea party is asked to be reasonable...Lot of hatefulness there and I think ya'll are pretty much toast..The American Public has come to realize what you stand for and you can't hide behind the flag anymore...after the most recent little tea party stunt going on in DC as we speak I think we can pretty much put a fork in you as YOU are done! Of course Boehner will say "it wasn't me,I couldn't control them..when they threw their latest tantrum...."
Old 09-21-2011, 04:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am well off, white and a republican and I am offended by the remark that because of my status I am a code word for racist.
Hey, WELCOME to the Club! Be offended or not, there is no way out of the Racist Club on this forum. The good news is that it is really only in their own BIGOTTED minds!
Old 09-21-2011, 04:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrp01 View Post
I've been seriously trying to ignore your ignorant rantings but sometimes it's just a bit much.

How about you try and stop spouting all the hate and vile nonsense you dish up and then have the gall to call "reasonable". There is more malignant misinformation in one of your posts than in all posts of any other I could name. A classic case of one who lives in a glass house, throwing stones.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.