Were Neanderthals Religious?

Old 12-07-2016, 09:58 AM
n/a

Default Were Neanderthals Religious?

Were Neanderthals Religious? : 13.7: Cosmos And Culture : NPR

They're closer to "us" than the Africans.
Old 12-07-2016, 11:16 AM
n/a

Default What is your point

Other than the FACT that you are a damn fool racist.
FYI-It seems that every group of HUMANS, including AFRICANS have INVENTED religion. Many religions are DIFFERENT than yours.

SADLY, most if not all wars are caused by religion and yet most religions teach PEACE. Throughout HISTORY there have always been BIGOTED FOOLS such as yourself and even the cavemen with low population density were having wars.
Old 12-07-2016, 11:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Other than the FACT that you are a damn fool racist.
FYI-It seems that every group of HUMANS, including AFRICANS have INVENTED religion. Many religions are DIFFERENT than yours.

SADLY, most if not all wars are caused by religion and yet most religions teach PEACE. Throughout HISTORY there have always been BIGOTED FOOLS such as yourself and even the cavemen with low population density were having wars.
I don't know about the damn fool part...experience made me what I am...prove me wrong...I couldn't, that's why I believe what I do. How about you?

A "religion"? No I don't think so...they're called myth systems, no organization. A bunch of different tribes all believing something a little different. Corrupted by Christian teachings too during the missionary days of old.

Bantu mythology - Wikipedia

I'm not religious...there's no proof for any of it and they all contradict each other. Bullsh!t to get 10% from you.

DO they? Do they really teach peace? Then why does America a "Christian" country...have the worlds biggest military? Why are we ALWAYS involved with violence throughout the world? You've been HOODWINKED...you belong in that other thread.

You keep telling me I'm deplorable, my views are wrong...but nobody steps up the prove it. Where IS the black paradise and where did diversity improve anything? Show me ANYTHING that got better with more black involvement...black leadership...Haiti? Jamaica? S Africa? Somalis? ANY African country...people can't wait to get away.

Now...tell me WHY the "white" European countries the US and Canada...are all on the OTHER side of the spectrum and are places people actually WANT to come.

And WHY do you think turning these white places into more like the black/brown places, people are fleeing...will make it better here? That's INSANE.

The very policies/people that the minorities/women want are the policies/people that will turn America 3rd world.

Wars are CAUSED by greedy psychopaths with too much hubris and delusion, who want "it all". Someone/a group of someones...want your stuff/land/people. The "other reasons"...are just a ruse, a facade, to get the citizens to back the "king"/"president"/corporate masters..
Old 12-07-2016, 03:38 PM
n/a

Well according to my great Uncle Gianni we can trace our genealogy all the way back to grandpa Neanderthaliano de Napoli. and Grandma Neanderthvanio de Napoli. Uncle Gianni assures me both were very religious saying their rosary every night before retiring

So I can say with confidence that yes Nenderthals were religious and also very good looking people

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-08-2016, 10:37 AM
n/a

This is a political forum, not a religious discussion. If you don't believe in religion, then what is your purpose for debating it, other than trolling? If you have a problem with other folks having a different belief than you, that is your problem.

Tags
africans, closer, neanderthals, religious

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.