What would you do?

Old 06-14-2016, 09:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I read a lot of posts about LGBT individuals and the hate toward them What if your son or daughter came and told you they were gay? Would you feel the same and throw them out of your house? Would you disown them? Read how Bob Portman, a conservative republican had a change of heart.
Not only would I disown my kids, I would disown yours too!

I don't support wrong choices in life...nobody says they hope their kid grows up to be gay.
Old 06-14-2016, 01:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
What did you do each day, say to them, you are a boy and you are a girl? Get real! LOL
No, my kids didn't need to be reminded. And I did not dress the boy as a girl or the girls as boys. They were told they were boys and girls and why. And they had no problem accepting that. MY wife was an excellent mother that has more love than any one person can possibly contain without it leaking all over everyone around her. Our children did not have drug problems, drinking problems and not one of them has ever been in trouble with the law, worst than a ticket for failing to stop at a stop sign. My daughters are tough, but still very much females. My son was an athlete even though he was small until he suddenly grew fast in high school.

Some folks shouldn't be parents. Many don't have time for their children, but use them as trophies to show what they have accomplished.

No, I did not have to convince my children of what gender they were. They were smart enough to understand what they are. When children see parents that are in love, it stabilizes their lives.

Tags
read, house, gay, feel, throw

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.