Old 09-02-2017, 12:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The Villages Florida

He wanted to "cop" a feel...
Old 09-02-2017, 02:16 PM
n/a

Glad it was between a white cop and a white nurse otherwise Al Sharpton would be banging on the door.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-02-2017, 03:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Glad it was between a white cop and a white nurse otherwise Al Sharpton would be banging on the door.

Personal Best Regards:
You are right there. Some people do take real advantage of any problem that has mixed races involved.

I talked to a former nurse or some kind of medical worker who worked at one of the largest Twin City hospitals and they dealt with many trauma injuries which often later involved criminal charges. Some nurses deal an awful lot with victims of many kinds of crimes.
Old 09-02-2017, 03:13 PM
n/a

Amazing. Donny B has a compassionate post with no racial bias and a bit of humor, and then along comes PBR to fill in the slack.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2017, 03:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Amazing. Donny B has a compassionate post with no racial bias and a bit of humor, and then along comes PBR to fill in the slack.

Only a liberal would call what I said as being racist.

Racism was effectively dealt with long ago and all racial barriers removed as to opportunities for employment, schools, housing, etc.

Today liberals use it as a crutch, excuse, opportunity for self gain, votes, to stir division, etc.

But the gig's up and people have finally caught on to the liberal scam

My comments spoke to the Al Sharpton's that play (feign) the race card to build their personal coffers .

Please peddle your fake narratives elsewhere

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-02-2017, 03:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon

Racism was effectively dealt with long ago and all racial barriers removed as to opportunities for employment, schools, housing, etc.

Today liberals use it as a crutch, excuse, opportunity for self gain, votes, to stir division, etc.

My comments spoke to the Al Sharpton's that play (feign) the race card to build their personal coffers .

Personal Best Regards:
You are truly a fvcking idiot.

All the laws in the world, can't stop closet racists/bigots like yourself from exercising their prejudices in a more subtle manner...if they have any power or authority.

Simply by your continued bloviating ignorance, in stating that institutional/prevalent racism no longer exists...you're showing your own racism/bigotry.

I can only dream of scum like you, Baldwin, Larbug, Etc., all of a sudden waking up with black skin...then watch you change your tune.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 09-02-2017, 03:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post

Personal Best Regards:
I rest my case.

Old 09-02-2017, 03:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town
I rest my case.

He's not smart enough to understand what you're saying.
Old 09-02-2017, 04:56 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
YOU, and YOU alone mentioned race. It had nothing to do with the thread, nor the conversation at all at any time. but YOU RUBICON thought of race immediately.

Frankly, in reading posts, BALDWIN is disgusting with his racial comments and judging human beings based on the color of their skin and nothing else, but......BUT....

YOU RUBICON are much worse. He is up front, as disgusting as it is to read and totally incomprehensible, he is up front about his feelings.

YOU RUBICON on the other hand stand behind and hide behind the little buzz words and expressions that you think make you seem intelligent. It does not......it makes you a total and complete phony.

Actually, Baldwin even gives links to support his garbage, all just a bunch of crap, but YOU RUBICON simply insult all the readers on here by implying you know what you are talking about, when in fact is is ALWAYS the same blarney and BS.

YOU RUBICON seem to have this sense of entitlement as is you were christened with the fount of knowledge. You use big words to hide your hate BUT NOT WELL

YOU RUBICON criticize all other posters ,when YOU RUBICON are, in fact the most criticizing and accusing poster ever on this forum.

YOU RUBICON think you bring intelligence to this board, fact is you say that often, when in fact, your plagarism, your using sarcism sites as links, your linking to Russian sites identify you simply as the most critical and uninformed poster on here.

You speak of the Russian investigation as if it were some kind of lark. You have accused Democrats and progressives at being at the root of this investigation. This investigation is about our country being attacked by Russia with cyber tools, including bots and attempts to enter into actual voting machines. An investigation by a special prosecuter that EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN should care about and root for the truth,

Yet, YOU RUBICON have maligned our special prosecutor and the investigation as a left wing hoax, and call yourself a patriot, when in fact YOU RUBICON are simply the opposite since you are well aware of the truth. You malign those who are journalists as if YOU RUBICON knew anything other than the selected crap you read. YOU RUBICON resist answering any challenges set for you to produce even ONE example of this fake news that YOU RUBICON profess. These are hard working journalists yet you simply malign them with no justification other than your cheap words.

YOU RUBICON despite an ongoing investigation have made your own decisions as if you knew anything more than any other private citizen. What has leaked is sufficient in my thinking to prosecute the man you adore to the ceiling. The country has already become desensitized to lying and deceit and you promulgate such actions.

I have been absent here and that makes you and your juvenile friends happy, I am sure. BUT you have become bar none, the most unpatriotic, anti american, racist ever to post on this forum, and I just wanted to say that. It is fine to have opinions and they can be whatever you feel, but your posts are full of blanket accusations of other posters, those who are not white, those who might oppose Trump in any way. ALL DONE with no substance to them, just your words as if you actually knew anything besides what you plagerize and post on here as your own, and YOU RUBICON need to know that while the accusations of your plagerism have cooled it is not because you stopped it. You consistently copy others thoughts and place them for your own convenience. It is just that this forum has become so jaded that nobody seems to care.
Old 09-02-2017, 05:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
YOU, and YOU alone mentioned race. It had nothing to do with the thread, nor the conversation at all at any time. but YOU RUBICON thought of race immediately.

Frankly, in reading posts, BALDWIN is disgusting with his racial comments and judging human beings based on the color of their skin and nothing else, but......BUT....

YOU RUBICON are much worse. He is up front, as disgusting as it is to read and totally incomprehensible, he is up front about his feelings.

YOU RUBICON on the other hand stand behind and hide behind the little buzz words and expressions that you think make you seem intelligent. It does not......it makes you a total and complete phony.

Actually, Baldwin even gives links to support his garbage, all just a bunch of crap, but YOU RUBICON simply insult all the readers on here by implying you know what you are talking about, when in fact is is ALWAYS the same blarney and BS.

YOU RUBICON seem to have this sense of entitlement as is you were christened with the fount of knowledge. You use big words to hide your hate BUT NOT WELL

YOU RUBICON criticize all other posters ,when YOU RUBICON are, in fact the most criticizing and accusing poster ever on this forum.

YOU RUBICON think you bring intelligence to this board, fact is you say that often, when in fact, your plagarism, your using sarcism sites as links, your linking to Russian sites identify you simply as the most critical and uninformed poster on here.

You speak of the Russian investigation as if it were some kind of lark. You have accused Democrats and progressives at being at the root of this investigation. This investigation is about our country being attacked by Russia with cyber tools, including bots and attempts to enter into actual voting machines. An investigation by a special prosecuter that EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN should care about and root for the truth,

Yet, YOU RUBICON have maligned our special prosecutor and the investigation as a left wing hoax, and call yourself a patriot, when in fact YOU RUBICON are simply the opposite since you are well aware of the truth. You malign those who are journalists as if YOU RUBICON knew anything other than the selected crap you read. YOU RUBICON resist answering any challenges set for you to produce even ONE example of this fake news that YOU RUBICON profess. These are hard working journalists yet you simply malign them with no justification other than your cheap words.

YOU RUBICON despite an ongoing investigation have made your own decisions as if you knew anything more than any other private citizen. What has leaked is sufficient in my thinking to prosecute the man you adore to the ceiling. The country has already become desensitized to lying and deceit and you promulgate such actions.

I have been absent here and that makes you and your juvenile friends happy, I am sure. BUT you have become bar none, the most unpatriotic, anti american, racist ever to post on this forum, and I just wanted to say that. It is fine to have opinions and they can be whatever you feel, but your posts are full of blanket accusations of other posters, those who are not white, those who might oppose Trump in any way. ALL DONE with no substance to them, just your words as if you actually knew anything besides what you plagerize and post on here as your own, and YOU RUBICON need to know that while the accusations of your plagerism have cooled it is not because you stopped it. You consistently copy others thoughts and place them for your own convenience. It is just that this forum has become so jaded that nobody seems to care.
Apparently you missed post #5?
Old 09-02-2017, 05:38 PM
n/a

I saw her interview and I think she was very understanding of the problem.
Old 09-02-2017, 05:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Apparently you missed post #5?
No, I saw it.

CHI was the first to point out about RUBICON pointing out skin color and Baldwin had not.

You can defend this guy, as you always do, but MY OPINION, which matters nothing is that he insults everyone in this forum daily. His posts are un American and racist, and really elitist. He preaches..does not post. I did expect you to lead the defense if him...you usually do, thus you must agree on what I pointed ot, thus your constants on seeing both sides is bunk.
Old 09-02-2017, 06:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
No, I saw it.

CHI was the first to point out about RUBICON pointing out skin color and Baldwin had not.

You can defend this guy, as you always do, but MY OPINION, which matters nothing is that he insults everyone in this forum daily. His posts are un American and racist, and really elitist. He preaches..does not post. I did expect you to lead the defense if him...you usually do, thus you must agree on what I pointed ot, thus your constants on seeing both sides is bunk.
Got it. Apparently I missed something........sorry. Not sure about the legitimacy of the rest of your post though. You certainly draw quick conclusions about people.
Old 09-02-2017, 06:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Got it. Apparently I missed something........sorry. Not sure about the legitimacy of the rest of your post though. You certainly draw quick conclusions about people.
Do not want to get into anything here, but when I was active here, unlike most...I actually read every post, tried to understand it, and with Rubicon...he has been posting for years, and has been judging others for years.

There is a distinct difference between posting your opinion, sharing information and speaking down to everyone.

He and you have similar thoughts on the current scene, thus you ignore his blatant, intolerable,uninformed posts where he labels and judges others.

Yes, I do come to conclusions, and would never feel this way about anyone who....supported his accusations at least once in awhile, did not use plagarism as a regular part of his "Schtick", did not ridicule my country's various departments and the hard working American there, did not actually mock an investigation into the worst terror attack on our country since 9/11 (yes attempting and still trying to influence our country with cyber tools is a terrorist attack). I happen to think we are surrounded by loyal, hard working Americans in our intelligence community who give up their lives to protect us. I believe the media and our free press is not perfect, but they do not lie as he says they do, never with any back up.

I am just tired of the un American and un patriotic attitude simply because the guy in the Oval Has that attitude. One example..he is mocking us with the myriad of ethics violations that he and his family are pulling on us.

But, yes...I came to conclusions, but not quickly and not without thought

Tags
happened

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.