when you vote for a clown, expect a circus...

Old 06-06-2017, 04:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Credible, are you denying it happened? Omg!!!!
What happened? Where? Is the link you posted a credible NEWS source? I think not!
Old 06-06-2017, 04:59 PM
n/a

JeBartle......get used to it , but not four years....with a little luck it will be EIGHT.
Old 06-06-2017, 05:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
What happened? Where? Is the link you posted a credible NEWS source? I think not!
Denying it proves you are not worth dealing with, ask your nephew who he voted for.
Old 06-06-2017, 05:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
The source is a tabloid from London, with a checkered history, but that alone does not make it false. But needs some verification

The Daily Express is a daily national middle market[2] tabloid newspaper in the United Kingdom.

The Daily Express is a daily national middle market[2] tabloid newspaper in the United Kingdom.
Old 06-06-2017, 05:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
The source is a tabloid from London, with a checkered history, but that alone does not make it false. But needs some verification

Got back under a rock

LOL. Pun?
Old 06-06-2017, 05:17 PM
n/a

This situation described below which caused and is causing a huge Mid East crisis, and which the President timely took credit for, is now being said to be totally caused by a Russian planted story.

"President Donald Trump's statements backing the diplomatic isolation of Qatar by several Gulf nations seem to depart from his own State Department's stance on the issue.

On Monday, the governments of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, and Bahrain announced they had severed diplomatic relations with Qatar.

In a series of tweets, Trump appeared to take credit for the Saudi-led move. He visited Saudi Arabia last month and met with some Gulf leaders."

Trump's Qatar statements directly contradict his own State Department - Business Insider
Old 06-06-2017, 05:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
This situation described below which caused and is causing a huge Mid East crisis, and which the President timely too credit for, is now being said to be totally caused by a Russian planted story.

"President Donald Trump's statements backing the diplomatic isolation of Qatar by several Gulf nations seem to depart from his own State Department's stance on the issue.

On Monday, the governments of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, and Bahrain announced they had severed diplomatic relations with Qatar.

In a series of tweets, Trump appeared to take credit for the Saudi-led move. He visited Saudi Arabia last month and met with some Gulf leaders."

Trump's Qatar statements directly contradict his own State Department - Business Insider
I thought I told you to go under a rock....
Old 06-06-2017, 05:21 PM
n/a

"Washington (CNN)US investigators believe Russian hackers breached Qatar's state news agency and planted a fake news report that contributed to a crisis among the US' closest Gulf allies, according to US officials briefed on the investigation.

The FBI recently sent a team of investigators to Doha to help the Qatari government investigate the alleged hacking incident, Qatari and US government officials say.
Intelligence gathered by the US security agencies indicates that Russian hackers were behind the intrusion first reported by the Qatari government two weeks ago, US officials say. Qatar hosts one of the largest US military bases in the region.
The alleged involvement of Russian hackers intensifies concerns by US intelligence and law enforcement agencies that Russia continues to try some of the same cyber-hacking measures on US allies that intelligence agencies believe it used to meddle in the 2016 elections."

FIRST ON CNN: US suspects Russian hackers planted fake news behind Qatar crisis - CNNPolitics.com

Qatar Claims News Agency Hacked, Fake News Causes Chaos - Breitbart

"WASHINGTON — President Trump thrust himself into a bitter Persian Gulf dispute on Tuesday, claiming credit for Saudi Arabia’s move to isolate its smaller neighbor, Qatar, which is a major American military partner.

“During my recent trip to the Middle East I stated that there can no longer be funding of Radical Ideology,” Mr. Trump said in a morning tweet. “Leaders pointed to Qatar — look!”

On Monday, Bahrain, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Yemen broke diplomatic and commercial ties with Qatar, citing its support for terrorist groups. Mr. Trump, who made the cutting of terrorist funding a centerpiece of his trip to Saudi Arabia last month, said he was responsible."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/06/w...abia.html?_r=0
Old 06-06-2017, 05:28 PM
n/a

Hey Al, that weight loss drug has you in hyperdrive.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 06-06-2017, 05:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Hey Al, that weight loss drug has you in hyperdrive.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
I think u have me confused with a racist
Old 06-06-2017, 05:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have done some research on the subject and found that yes a right wing speaker was invented to speak at NYU and he did speak. There was no trouble inside the hall as only students could attend.

Conservative Speaker's Appearance Ignites Protests at NYU | NBC New York

The people protesting were NOT liberals but anarchists! And the is a HUGE difference between the 2.

However there were quite a few people there to protesting his speech. However, your claim that a NYU professor did something can not be confirmed by another source. In fact the only source I could find that even mentioned her researched her claim to be an NYU professor found that NOT to be true.

Watch liberal ‘professor’ absolutely lose it in explosive rant at cops during ‘neo-Nazi’ protest – TheBlaze

So your site was a little light on the truth it would seem!
Old 06-06-2017, 05:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have done some research on the subject and found that yes a right wing speaker was invented to speak at NYU and he did speak. There was no trouble inside the hall as only students could attend.

Conservative Speaker's Appearance Ignites Protests at NYU | NBC New York

The people protesting were NOT liberals but anarchists! And the is a HUGE difference between the 2.

However there were quite a few people there to protesting his speech. However, your claim that a NYU professor did something can not be confirmed by another source. In fact the only source I could find that even mentioned her researched her claim to be an NYU professor found that NOT to be true.

Watch liberal ‘professor’ absolutely lose it in explosive rant at cops during ‘neo-Nazi’ protest – TheBlaze

So your site was a little light on the truth it would seem!
Thanks..it is not a very trustworthy site.

YouTube is loaded with crap, and I wonder where you have to visit to get to these videos, but I wouldn't take my computer on many of these places.
Old 06-06-2017, 05:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thanks..it is not a very trustworthy site.

YouTube is loaded with crap, and I wonder where you have to visit to get to these videos, but I wouldn't take my computer on many of these places.
If you are actually on a computer when on totv it proves my point that you have zero life. Holy shlt
Old 06-06-2017, 05:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Every day, there is something! 4 more years of this seems unbearable!
I think Trump wants OUT! (I want him out also). Trump the tweeter keeps putting his foot in his mouth, the world is laughing at us. Please, if your a Trumper, tell him how the world views him, he might listen to you.
that clown is making monkeys of many progressives (media, academic, celebrity) and even a few establishment Republicans

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-06-2017, 05:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
that clown is making monkeys of many progressives (media, academic, celebrity) and even a few establishment Republicans

Personal Best Regards:

A better example of a 'true believer cultist'...would be hard to find.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
world, clown, circus, expect, vote

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.