Where does Hillary Clinton place on your scale of liars?

Old 12-10-2017, 05:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
That we did.

This means nothing to self-serving gross-outs like you:

The Structure Of Politics: Type 1 vs. Type 2 laws

Femo-Fascism 101

Old 12-10-2017, 06:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt View Post
Inheritance.

In fact, he would have more money now if he had just invested in simple index funds...instead of participating in his many failed/bankrupt 'deals.'

Business genius...he's not.
Ha...sort of odd, the person that talks his spouse into going to a 3rd world country for cheap dental work that ends up needing surgery to cure a "life threatening" condition...is criticizing another man's prior financial decisions, a man that is way more successful than him.

I wonder what the columnist from fortune magazine's net worth is...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2017, 07:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
You folks are getting really tiresome with that Hillary, Hillary, Hillary stuff. She has been a private citizen for 7 years and was the most investigated female in the history of this country. Find another deflection from Trump's many, many failures.
No she hasn't, when she ran for president and got the backstabbing backing DNC she up to her neck in it. Plus she cheated in front of all America when she took the questions from CNN politicial analyst which was head of the DNC days before the debates and when off campaign trail to study up to come up with the prefect liberal answer. And we thought she was so smart? So yes, she not clear yet. You better hope they get trump out cause if not Hell will be visiting the poker camp.

She was investigated cause the slimy Shyt she was doing, but beings she trained in the art of lying and deception and damn good at it and with the progressive liberal democrat charged government, FBI, DOJ! And CIA appointed political hacks she got pass due to if she was elected the neptunium good old boy system of I scratched your back now it return time to pay your debt. That's how the political system works and the DNC mastered it.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag Racist Boy
Ha...sort of odd, the person that talks his spouse into going to a 3rd world country for cheap dental work that ends up needing surgery to cure a "life threatening" condition...is criticizing another man's prior financial decisions, a man that is way more successful than him.

I wonder what the columnist from fortune magazine's net worth is...

I never said anything about "life threatening," but your ignorant and desperate lying about me (and most everything else)...keeps me utterly amused.

Please do keep it up.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 12-11-2017, 07:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt View Post

I never said anything about "life threatening," but your ignorant and desperate lying about me (and most everything else)...keeps me utterly amused.

Please do keep it up.

Deepest Sincere Wishes
You sure did, you don't remember that you later claimed you had the "best" healthcare...

This reminds me of the time; I reminded you about your lie of donating $100 to the charity...you claimed you never said it, and I went back and found your post in the Bronx Zoo thread.

You also claimed you never inferred people who do not speak good English were undocumented, and I went back and found your post to GG about The Villages landscaping crews...

Appears you have a problem with lying, racist beliefs, and $hitty healthcare coverage...

Old 12-11-2017, 08:07 AM
n/a

Quote:

Please do keep it up.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Good to see you still at it.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag Racist Boy
You sure did, you don't remember that you later claimed you had the "best" healthcare...

This reminds me of the time; I reminded you about your lie of donating $100 to the charity...you claimed you never said it, and I went back and found your post in the Bronx Zoo thread.

You also claimed you never inferred people who do not speak good English were undocumented, and I went back and found your post to GG about The Villages landscaping crews...

Appears you have a problem with lying, racist beliefs, and $hitty healthcare coverage...

Whooda think that your obsession and lying...would be so emotionally debilitating?

1. I did donate $100 to name some animals after you and a few others here...but they chose other names.

2. We do have great health insurance (primary & secondary)...that covers 100%.

3. I did state that so many subcontractors hired by the developer to save money do not speak English...that there is no way that some of them are not undocumented.

4. And you never went back and proved anything you claim...you just keep lying about how you did.

But the fact that you're such a lowly pizzant lying loser, with deep defective personality issues, is what makes me chuckle every time you post...so please keep it up.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 12-11-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Good to see you still at it.
They appear to be the lowest common denominator. Each a caricature of the other.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid (unt View Post

1. I did donate $100 to name some animals after you and a few others here...but they chose other names.

2. We do have great health insurance (primary & secondary)...that covers 100%.

3. I did state that so many subcontractors hired by the developer to save money do not speak English...that there is no way that some of them are not undocumented.

4. And you never went back and proved anything you claim...you just keep lying about how you did.

But the fact that you're such a lowly pizzant lying loser, with deep defective personality issues, is what makes me chuckle every time you post...so please keep it up.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Ha....

Oh, now you are accusing the Bronx Zoo of taking your contribution to the charity, but they did not name the COCKROACHES what you asked them to be named...gee that sounds highly unlikely.

You also now continue to claim; you have the best healthcare...gee why did you drag your spouse off to a 3rd world country for dental work?? Oh, your best healthcare does not include dental and your best healthcare does not cover surgery necessitated by botched dental work!

Well looks like we are in agreement about you making the claim that people that do not speak good English were undocumented...gee that seems like a racist generalization, does that apply to all ethnicities? My dry cleaner does not speak, what I would consider, good english...should I call ICE?

Your a lying, cheap a$$, closet racist that comes on here being a hypocrite to others for their views, you go out of your way to be a (unt.

Tags
scale, liars, hillary, clinton, place

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.