Where is Malaria?

Old 09-27-2016, 10:11 AM
n/a

Michelle Obama is an advocate for healthy families as well as being an advocate for international education of young girls.

What project would Malaria Trump bring as First Lady? She is nothing more than a nudie model.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Powerful first lady who advocated nationalized health insurance along with rights for women and children around the world.

OK . So she accepted millions from countries that repress women as a means of punishing them .

I understand your logic . Very good .
Old 09-27-2016, 11:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Michelle Obama is an advocate for healthy families as well as being an advocate for international education of young girls.

What project would Malaria Trump bring as First Lady? She is nothing more than a nudie model.
Yes, but a good looking nudie model!
Old 09-27-2016, 12:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Only the ones we know about. I wonder when he smokes those cigars can Hillary smell the differences?

I got news for you, lots of old rich millionaire/billionaire farts dump there good wife's for some gold digging trollop's. For them it's like trading in new car after the warranty runs out. But, the Trollop's don't care as long as the get paid!
So what`s your problem -- jealous .

Marriages have long been economic arrangements first and foremost .

Today marriages are economic partnerships first and foremost . Even among the traditional Middle-class .
Old 09-27-2016, 12:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
OK . So she accepted millions from countries that repress women as a means of punishing them .

I understand your logic . Very good .
First Ladies | Chart of the First Ladies and Presidents of the United States

Hillary Rodham Clinton Bill Clinton Powerful first lady who advocated nationalized health insurance along with rights for women and children around the world
Old 09-27-2016, 12:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
First Ladies | Chart of the First Ladies and Presidents of the United States

Hillary Rodham Clinton Bill Clinton Powerful first lady who advocated nationalized health insurance along with rights for women and children around the world
Fact is she has long disliked children . As Bill told one or more of his lovers they only had Chelsea for political purposes .

She needed the " Optics " that they were actually a real family .
Old 09-27-2016, 12:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Fact is my mother long disliked children . As my father told one or more of his lovers they only had me for appearances that my mother was not a Lesbo.

Old 09-27-2016, 12:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Fact is she has long disliked children . As Bill told one or more of his lovers they only had Chelsea for political purposes .

Can you validate any of this garbage or is this simply a poster coming on here to incite by telling lies and making things up.

That is a very very immature and teenage action.
Old 09-27-2016, 01:49 PM
n/a

I don`t work for you and have nothing to prove to you . It`s factual and you can do your own research .

I am not the spoon feeding US GVt .
Old 09-27-2016, 01:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don`t work for you and have nothing to prove to you . It`s factual and you can do your own research .

So, you got nothing.
Old 09-27-2016, 01:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, you got nothing.
Oh no I have it . I have read the same statement in several books about the Clintons .

I am just not going to take your Bait . Reason being it would not change your mind a bit and I do not wish to get into a hopeless ****ing contest with a Skunk .
Old 09-27-2016, 02:08 PM
n/a

Dirty Secret Exposed: Clinton 'Insider' Reveals Why Chelsea Is An Only Child
Old 09-27-2016, 03:07 PM
n/a

Quote:

Old 09-27-2016, 03:10 PM
n/a

The reason why Chelsea is an only child reveals Hillary's having had an affair and Chelsea was the result. See the proof below. It happened in Mexico.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chelsea.jpg (11.7 KB, 6 views)
Old 09-27-2016, 07:09 PM
n/a

Mad World News?!

Quote:
Someone who claims to have insider knowledge....

Yeah, that sounds legitimate, because it's not like just anyone....can falsely claim 'insider knowledge.'

Unbelievable, that anyone would even be dumb enough to try...and link a source like that.

CNM

Tags
daughter, questions, malaria

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.