White House Says No Video Or Audio In Press Room

Old 06-19-2017, 10:59 PM
n/a

Default White House Says No Video Or Audio In Press Room

Looks like the White House which is owned by the people of the United States doesn't want us to know what is going on? They have instructed Sean Spicer who is paid by the people of the United States to not speak to any recording devices. This administration is going back to the stones ages. Sad...
Old 06-20-2017, 06:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Looks like the White House which is owned by the people of the United States doesn't want us to know what is going on? They have instructed Sean Spicer who is paid by the people of the United States to not speak to any recording devices. This administration is going back to the stones ages. Sad...
VERY SAD....they see truth as the enemy.
Old 06-20-2017, 06:36 AM
n/a

Talking

Not real surprising, when you realize what a chaotic cluster*uck this administration has become.

Between Chump constantly contradicting himself and his communications staff, the only choice they have is to make sure nothing is recorded...so that they can try and whine about it being 'fake news' and not being humiliated every time they turn around.

The only problem of course, is that the main culprit is the POTUS himself and his whining and lying Twitter rants...which most likely (hopefully) will continue.
Old 06-20-2017, 06:48 AM
n/a

Default surely this must concern ALL AMERICANS

It would be interesting to see if Trump supporters think this is a good idea???
Old 06-20-2017, 06:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
It would be interesting to see if Trump supporters think this is a good idea???
I'm betting that most Trump Cultists...think this is a great idea.

I'm sure their sphincter muscles contract, every time Trump Tweets something and then a press conference is held...and the two contradict each other.

The next step will to have press conferences, where only the most respected and reputable sources such as Brietbart/Infowars/Zerohedge/Etc....will be allowed to attend.

And yes, for you Trump Cultists/Apologists, I am being HIGHLY facetious about those sources being anything more...than fake news propagandists.
Old 06-20-2017, 07:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's very troubling. Do they think they are kings now even though the King and Queen of Britain would know better than to try this kind of stuff in the UK. List of British monarchs - Wikipedia

Elizabeth II - Wikipedia
Old 06-20-2017, 08:12 AM
n/a

Sorry, I was laughing and could not respond. I can't stop thinking about how you liberal sissies are all up in a tizzy about this. You all are so entertaining. Can't wait to see what the midterms bring us when the left starts harping on why they should be elected. So far, not one lefty has discussed policies or issues other than what Trump says on a tweet or gossip about what is happening in his social life. Since half of you are gay, this reads more like Entertainment magazine.

Want my response on your hysteria regarding the subject? I don't care.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry, I was laughing and could not respond. I can't stop thinking about how you liberal sissies are all up in a tizzy about this. You all are so entertaining. Can't wait to see what the midterms bring us when the left starts harping on why they should be elected. So far, not one lefty has discussed policies or issues other than what Trump says on a tweet or gossip about what is happening in his social life. Since half of you are gay, this reads more like Entertainment magazine.

This is so simply irrelevant to anything on here. And I know of NO gays/lesbians who are posting on the TOTV Political Forum. They probably know better. And you would not be able to tell if a poster was actually gay or not from what he or she wrote. I am just going by the names revealed when you Quote Post and Scroll.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
This is so simply irrelevant to anything on here. And I know of NO gays/lesbians who are posting on the TOTV Political Forum. They probably know better. And you would not be able to tell if a poster was actually gay or not from what he or she wrote. I am just going by the names revealed when you Quote Post and Scroll.
Tal, I realize that you are not gay. You like young girls........... Hey, don't be so defensive. It's your right to come out of the closet if you wish. I do not have any problem with the gay posters on here, other than that they are liberal. Now, go play on your library thread and build up your post count.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Because they'd be destroyed with REAL facts about the dangers of their abhorrent lifestyle.

Same reason there's no blacks posting...they'd be destroyed by the facts too.

At least the women try...
Old 06-20-2017, 08:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Tal, I realize that you are not gay. You like young girls........... Hey, don't be so defensive. It's your right to come out of the closet if you wish. I do not have any problem with the gay posters on here, other than that they are liberal. Now, go play on your library thread and build up your post count.
Actually I like someone female about 45 to 55 if it is any of your goddamn business.

Trump still sucks Putin's dick though.
Old 06-20-2017, 09:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Actually I like someone female about 45 to 55 if it is any of your goddamn business.

Trump still sucks Putin's dick though.
It's not my business, but it seems that your whole life story is everyone's business, when you put your whole biography on line. I do not care if you fantasize about the Trumps, and what Trump might be doing with someone else. That is your personal business, and if you are bi-sexual is not my business either. That's what I keep saying to all of you perverts. Keep your sexual preferences to yourself. Your preference for young girls or Putin's ***k is your business.

Don't you have a post count to work on over at your personal library thread? Better hurry and add some more views to it before they close it.
Old 06-20-2017, 10:15 AM
n/a

Even Fox News doesn't think this is a good idea. "When you control the press, you control the people" Joseph Stalin
Old 06-20-2017, 10:23 AM
n/a

Two incoherent posts by MDCPD and Donny/Danny B. They never fail to deliver.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 06-20-2017, 01:03 PM
n/a

Quote:

Well, I care and I'm certainly not on the left but I can see the lack of transparency coming out of the White House (the people's house)as another mistake and at best a lack of respect for the American people. The White House is not Trump Tower it's the people's house. What The h... is this----kindergarten? As a Republican, I have never been more disappointed in a Republican administration.

Tags
states, united, people, white, house

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.