White people won...now don't blow it

Old 11-09-2016, 09:16 AM
n/a

Default White people won...now don't blow it

Take advantage of this LAST victory, unless you use this opportunity to change the course of this country, you'll lose it...don't blow it.

Remove the illegals and their anchor babies and their babies...all of them. It's close to 100 million people...but it MUST be done. The nations survival is at stake.

Take the 100 million collecting welfare and unemployment and move them into those vacated jobs. There is no more "welfare", there is ONLY provable disability for those VERY disabled. Fat isn't disabled.

No more affirmative action/quotas anywhere. NO preferential treatment. If all you can be is be a janitor, than that is what you'll be. You won't get someone better abled slot. This includes women, blacks, whatever, we will be truly race blind judging by ACTIONS/PERFORMANCE alone.

The death penalty comes back, drugs can be painless. We've got too many in prison. If you're a violent felon, repeat, you get ONE second chance...then you're gone.

No more sentencing for drugs, adults can do what they do, if/when they commit a crime because of their drug use, THEN they go away. Selling to children IS a crime.

This is a good start...too bad it'll never happen. Trump IS "one of them" or he won't pass the electoral college vote in Jan. It seems it was ALL theater, full of sound and fury signifying nothing. Reality TV, Trumps ultimate show!

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. They'll continue to borrow and spend...and skim and get rich.

ANYONE but a D or R...
Old 11-09-2016, 09:24 AM
n/a

Oh...and banking/money reform. Debt based economy, Fiat currency and fractional reserve banking must go. Bankers printing money shouldn't control the world.
Old 11-09-2016, 09:24 AM
n/a

Crawl back under your rock! Racist Troll!
Old 11-09-2016, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Take advantage of this LAST victory, unless you use this opportunity to change the course of this country, you'll lose it...don't blow it.

Remove the illegals and their anchor babies and their babies...all of them. It's close to 100 million people...but it MUST be done. The nations survival is at stake.

Take the 100 million collecting welfare and unemployment and move them into those vacated jobs. There is no more "welfare", there is ONLY provable disability for those VERY disabled. Fat isn't disabled.

No more affirmative action/quotas anywhere. NO preferential treatment. If all you can be is be a janitor, than that is what you'll be. You won't get someone better abled slot. This includes women, blacks, whatever, we will be truly race blind judging by ACTIONS/PERFORMANCE alone.

The death penalty comes back, drugs can be painless. We've got too many in prison. If you're a violent felon, repeat, you get ONE second chance...then you're gone.

No more sentencing for drugs, adults can do what they do, if/when they commit a crime because of their drug use, THEN they go away. Selling to children IS a crime.

This is a good start...too bad it'll never happen. Trump IS "one of them" or he won't pass the electoral college vote in Jan. It seems it was ALL theater, full of sound and fury signifying nothing. Reality TV, Trumps ultimate show!

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. They'll continue to borrow and spend...and skim and get rich.

ANYONE but a D or R...
Sounds like Stalin.
Old 11-09-2016, 09:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Crawl back under your rock! Racist Troll!
Welfare costs this country over $1 trillion each year.

Bankers cost twice that.

Quote:
Sounds like Stalin.
Sounds like what's needed to save the country.

You disagree with the phrase...you work in the garden or you don't eat? You should be able to be a sloth your whole life?

What do you disagree with?
Old 11-09-2016, 11:26 AM
n/a

Who will be the first to admit I'm right? All these changes need to be made. Really make America great again, don't just pretend it's great, while it drops from #1 to #23
Old 11-09-2016, 12:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Who will be the first to admit I'm right? All these changes need to be made. Really make America great again, don't just pretend it's great, while it drops from #1 to #23
I am a Republican and you are a turd in a punchbowl.
Old 11-09-2016, 12:24 PM
n/a

Default I agree

Quote:
I am a Republican and you are a turd in a punchbowl.
I had blamed OBAMA for the divisiveness that has taken over our country. I hope I was right. For OBAMA and his twin HILLARY are gone.

I FEAR OBAMA HITCHED HIS WAGON TO THE CANCER THAT HAS INFESTED OUR COUNTRY AND I DID NOT SEE IT-OR DID NOT WANT TO SEE IT.

MAY TRUMP MAKE US ALL PROUD-INCLUDING THOSE WHO DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM.
Old 11-09-2016, 12:32 PM
n/a

Thumbs down

Would you expect Don B to say otherwise?

He can leave the USA with all those actors.

We should all chip in to pay for his exportation.
Old 11-09-2016, 04:19 PM
n/a

Quote:

ANYONE but a D or R...
Dear Guest: You continue to paint with too wide a brush. People of all color, beliefs, and soci-economic status voted for change and hence for Trump. We need to stop the petty bickering. We need to stop the divisiveness . We need disagree but do it agreeably

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-09-2016, 04:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Would you expect Don B to say otherwise?

He can leave the USA with all those actors.

We should all chip in to pay for his exportation.
This is more troubling than anything I have ever encountered personally. I may be a RINO or a moderate Republican, but what this racist man says is making me physically sick.
Old 11-09-2016, 04:30 PM
n/a

Thumbs down

Try your best to ignore him, if he isn't responded to he'll not reply.

If anyone thinking of moving here read his terrible comments they would run.

Tags
welfare, disabled, drugs, crime, boss

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.