Who Can Beat Hillary?

Old 03-25-2015, 06:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
And what exactly has this current president done for middle America? I think nothing, except broken it's back. Middle America tends to be a self-reliant, hard working group of people, not ones looking for free hand-outs and more government control of their lives. My prediction is that this election cycle will be a very different one indeed. I think more people are fed up with the direction this country is going than you choose to believe.
Old 04-07-2015, 10:38 AM
n/a

In slick willie bills mind Monica! She like cigars where the sun don't shine!
Old 04-07-2015, 10:59 AM
n/a

Donald Trump beats Rand Paul, Chris Christie in poll | MSNBC

Donald Trump is the new frontrunner in the GOP field to beat Hillary Clinton.
Old 04-08-2015, 07:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Donald Trump beats Rand Paul, Chris Christie in poll | MSNBC

Donald Trump is the new frontrunner in the GOP field to beat Hillary Clinton.
I guess if he happened to be the republicans candidate and if Clinton is the democratic candidate all he has to do to beat her is a good debator and he could knock her off like Obama did in 2008.
Old 04-08-2015, 09:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary supporters ... please let us know if this type of behavior bothers you at all. I know you like her, and think she'll be a great president, and will win etc. That's not what I'm asking.

does the character issue of Bill and/or Hillary in any way concern you, or is it no big deal?
Old 04-08-2015, 09:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary supporters ... please let us know if this type of behavior bothers you at all. I know you like her, and think she'll be a great president, and will win etc. That's not what I'm asking.

does the character issue of Bill and/or Hillary in any way concern you, or is it no big deal?
No big deal
Old 04-08-2015, 09:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
No big deal
So it amounts to robotic response to support party first no matter the candidate's past?
There can be only one reason for such blind obedience. The need for the existing government's give away programs and out of control spending to continue.
Old 04-08-2015, 10:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
So it amounts to robotic response to support party first no matter the candidate's past?
There can be only one reason for such blind obedience. The need for the existing government's give away programs and out of control spending to continue.
If you don't want to hear the answer, don't ask the question. Everyone that doesn't agree with you is not on the government nickel.
Old 04-08-2015, 11:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Did it bother you that George W used to regularly use cocaine or that Laura Bush killed a person as a teen while driving drunk or that Cheney was a draft dodger?
Old 04-08-2015, 01:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you don't want to hear the answer, don't ask the question. Everyone that doesn't agree with you is not on the government nickel.
I in no way asked or insuated I was seeking agreement.
Can a point be made without restating one's intents?
Old 04-08-2015, 01:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did it bother you that George W used to regularly use cocaine or that Laura Bush killed a person as a teen while driving drunk or that Cheney was a draft dodger?
Wow that is so far out in left (pun intended) field it isn't even visible.
Reminds me a lot of someone flailing.
Also would help if you could enlighten us how this tirade fits the discussion.
Old 04-08-2015, 03:02 PM
n/a

Speaking of character of the candidates and their families and wheter or not it is or was a big deal - the character of George W had been a regular user of cocaine, Laura Bush having killed someone when she was driving drunk as a teen, and war-monger Cheney being so much of a chicken to evade the draft. Even cowardly W got his daddy to buy him a spot in the Texas Air Guard.

But, to me it is no big deal.
Old 04-08-2015, 03:19 PM
n/a

I thought that the topic was who could beat Hillary? However we have some posters with short attention spans or have no ability to respond to the question.
and seem to have a priori aversion to addressing the topic at hand. If this were a college exam do you suppose you could say well I don't know the answer to this question but let me tell you about....... I understand this is not an exam but I also understand that posters who don't address the question at hand have probably deflected their entire lives.

So to those posters just say I don't know people will think more highly of you

My thought is that before one can venture a guess as to who can beat of the Hillary that Hillary first publicly announce she is running. Secondly that she get the nomination to run for the Democratic party before anyone can determine who can beat her. While it might appear as if it is a done deal we don't really know that because its still early in the campaign game.

Personal Best Regards:

This forum is getting confusing because everyone is named guest and its also difficult because one can'delete or edit one's post.

I thought of signing off with my username but wondered if the Admin would delete it?
Old 04-08-2015, 03:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Speaking of character of the candidates and their families and wheter or not it is or was a big deal - the character of George W had been a regular user of cocaine, Laura Bush having killed someone when she was driving drunk as a teen, and war-monger Cheney being so much of a chicken to evade the draft. Even cowardly W got his daddy to buy him a spot in the Texas Air Guard.

But, to me it is no big deal.
And here likewise.
I for one do not like the permissive lifestyle. Everything is OK. Well it is not.
Rules, laws being ignored without consequence.
Folks in public office can do just about anything and it seems to be OK with far too many people.

It used to be when something was wrong you did something about it. When someone did or does something wrong one could bring it to their attention. If they are breaking the law then deal what comes with the violation, including politician, movie stars and the super rich.

Crooked politicians need to be reminded they do not get our vote.
Our character and sense of right and wrong has been completely watered down to a point of embarassment.
Old 04-08-2015, 03:26 PM
n/a

The wrong post is quoted above. The one that should have been was...It does matter to me.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.