Who Can Beat Hillary?

Old 04-08-2015, 03:35 PM
n/a

Many people are disolutioned with the last years with the wrong democrat so who ever the republicans put out there will win. Look at the history of politics this is what usually happens back and forth. The problem no matter who is elected we get no where. We never get to the top of the pile and that my friends is the problem. There really should not be individual parties just candidates and they should be elected by their history and experience . Not by the party lines
Old 04-08-2015, 03:43 PM
n/a

Anyone should be able to beat Hillary. The latest email deception, Benghazi and the fact that she hasn't accomplished anything as secretary of state has proven she is not qualified. That being said you will always have the uninformed voters who will pull the lever for anyone wearing a skirt.
Old 04-08-2015, 04:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Anyone should be able to beat Hillary. The latest email deception, Benghazi and the fact that she hasn't accomplished anything as secretary of state has proven she is not qualified. That being said you will always have the uninformed voters who will pull the lever for anyone wearing a skirt.
Just as some will vote for the initial beside the name. Case in point .... Fla elected a world class thief and pathological liar as Governor, not once but unbelievably enough twice.
Old 04-08-2015, 05:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just as some will vote for the initial beside the name. Case in point .... Fla elected a world class thief and pathological liar as Governor, not once but unbelievably enough twice.
I thought Charlie Crist lost??
Old 04-08-2015, 05:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
No big deal
Ok, so Hillary / Bill collective character is not a big deal.

Does that mean you're ok with their behavior (eg the pedophile thing with Bill), or that you don't necessarily approve / condone their behavior but you like their polices so you feel like you need to support them politically?
Old 04-08-2015, 05:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did it bother you that George W used to regularly use cocaine or that Laura Bush killed a person as a teen while driving drunk or that Cheney was a draft dodger?
Yes, it did bother me that W did that. But, he had a religious conversion and got on the wagon for which I give him credit.

Did it bother you that Bill Clinton used cocaine while in the White House?

Do you care that he is still (until recently) hanging out with known billionaire pedophiles so he can tap into the young teen girls?
Old 04-08-2015, 06:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
I thought Charlie Crist lost??
I didn't know that Tan Charlie was in charge of a company to perpetrated the largest Medicare scam in history and had to take the 5th 75 times to weasel his way out of responsibility.
Old 04-08-2015, 06:51 PM
n/a

Wow! Someone is citing an MSNBC poll! This is the worst network ever? Even losing to the Clinton New network. When MSNBC polls their own viewers, of course they will say Trump. They will say anything the idiots on this network tells them to say. What a joke and losers....
Old 04-08-2015, 08:28 PM
n/a

Hillary will be our next President.
Old 04-08-2015, 08:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
I thought that the topic was who could beat Hillary? However we have some posters with short attention spans or have no ability to respond to the question.
and seem to have a priori aversion to addressing the topic at hand. If this were a college exam do you suppose you could say well I don't know the answer to this question but let me tell you about....... I understand this is not an exam but I also understand that posters who don't address the question at hand have probably deflected their entire lives.

So to those posters just say I don't know people will think more highly of you

My thought is that before one can venture a guess as to who can beat of the Hillary that Hillary first publicly announce she is running. Secondly that she get the nomination to run for the Democratic party before anyone can determine who can beat her. While it might appear as if it is a done deal we don't really know that because its still early in the campaign game.

Personal Best Regards:

This forum is getting confusing because everyone is named guest and its also difficult because one can'delete or edit one's post.

I thought of signing off with my username but wondered if the Admin would delete it?
Use your username. It doesn't bother me. And I think everybody knows aiready.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.