Who is your Favorite US President?

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite US President?
George Washington 0 0%
John Adams 0 0%
Thomas Jefferson 0 0%
Andrew Jackson 1 9.09%
Abraham Lincoln 2 18.18%
Teddy Roosevelt 0 0%
Franklin Delano Roosevelt 2 18.18%
John Fitzgerald Kennedy 2 18.18%
Ronald Reagan 3 27.27%
Other. 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-19-2017, 09:16 AM
n/a

Question Who is your Favorite US President?

A poll in honor of tomorrow's President's Day. Who is your favorite US President?
Old 02-19-2017, 09:18 AM
n/a

The one that balanced the budget.
Old 02-19-2017, 09:53 AM
n/a

The Presidents | whitehouse.gov

I still get a little sick when seeing Donald Trump as the current President. Hillary Clinton would also have brought all the Clinton baggage with her. Just wish that some of the other candidates had done better against Trump's trolling. There were some Republicans I might have voted for like John Kasich. John Kasich - Wikipedia
Old 02-19-2017, 10:41 AM
n/a

John F Kennedy
Old 02-19-2017, 10:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The Presidents | whitehouse.gov

I still get a little sick when seeing Donald Trump as the current President. Hillary Clinton would also have brought all the Clinton baggage with her. Just wish that some of the other candidates had done better against Trump's trolling. There were some Republicans I might have voted for like John Kasich. John Kasich - Wikipedia
How do you think others felt when you elected a black?

See how that ended up...war everywhere, deep deep deep into debt, a Hispanic invasion...

But queers can use any bathroom they choose...
Old 02-19-2017, 12:10 PM
n/a

Richard M. Nixon and LBJ .
Old 02-19-2017, 02:03 PM
n/a

President John F. Kennedy because like President Trump, he cared about our country. Remember, he was the one who said, "Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country."

The left lost that concept after that. Now, for them, it is "What can the government do for me that I can do for myself."

I would, once again, be a Democrat if there was another. There is not, so.......
Old 02-19-2017, 02:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
How do you think others felt when you elected a black?

See how that ended up...war everywhere, deep deep deep into debt, a Hispanic invasion...

But queers can use any bathroom they choose...
A loyal American black President would be fine.....just not the un-loyal one that was there for the last 8 years.
Old 02-19-2017, 02:29 PM
n/a

Is this poll a trick question? How many were in office during our lifetime, so how can you ask which one is our favorite? Maybe three on the list that most of us can even remember.
Old 02-19-2017, 02:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Is this poll a trick question? How many were in office during our lifetime, so how can you ask which one is our favorite? Maybe three on the list that most of us can even remember.
It is the historians who have a clearer picture of who these people really were. I doubt if they will be kind to Donald Trump who does not IMHO look anything like John Fitzgerald Kennedy. It is all me, me, me for Donald Trump. I see no nobility whatsoever in Donald John Trump. A con man yes but no one who cares anything else except his monuments, ratings and the size of his crowds and hands.
Old 02-19-2017, 03:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
It is the historians who have a clearer picture of who these people really were. I doubt if they will be kind to Donald Trump who does not IMHO look anything like John Fitzgerald Kennedy. It is all me, me, me for Donald Trump. I see no nobility whatsoever in Donald John Trump. A con man yes but no one who cares anything else except his monuments, ratings and the size of his crowds and hands.
Thank goodness. JFK was a scumbag like Clinton.

Tags
day, favorite, president

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.