Immigration 101

Old 05-19-2017, 11:07 AM
n/a

Default Immigration 101

How many know the process of how most legal immigrants come to America?

How many know about form i-684 Affidavit of Support?

How many know about the lack of enforcement of that law?

Here is a link with a liberal slant that gives you some background.

State Suing Immigrants' Sponsors - tribunedigital-thecourant

The bottom line is the sponsors of immigrants are (almost) never held accountable when the newly sponsored immigrant goes on various forms of public assistance. They laugh at our laws.
Old 05-19-2017, 11:15 AM
n/a

Fourteenth ammendment.

Do you know it? Do you know it's original purpose?

It was about allowing slaves and their children to be citizens. A Nobel thing since they were brought against their will.

Unfortunately it should have had an expiration date.

"Throughout the history of the United States, the fundamental legal principle governing citizenship has been that birth within the United States grants U.S. citizenship; although slaves and children of slave mothers, under the principle of partus sequitur ventrem, were excluded.[23] The United States did not grant citizenship after the American Civil War to all former slaves until the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which was subsequently confirmed by the Fourteenth Amendment. "

Do you know all the organized crime organizations that specialize in bringing pregnant woman to America?

USA TODAY

The government never tells you the true cost of anchor babies. It's astronomical.

I have seen it 1st hand for almost 40 years.
Old 05-19-2017, 12:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Fourteenth ammendment.

Do you know it? Do you know it's original purpose?

It was about allowing slaves and their children to be citizens. A Nobel thing since they were brought against their will.

Unfortunately it should have had an expiration date.

"Throughout the history of the United States, the fundamental legal principle governing citizenship has been that birth within the United States grants U.S. citizenship; although slaves and children of slave mothers, under the principle of partus sequitur ventrem, were excluded.[23] The United States did not grant citizenship after the American Civil War to all former slaves until the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which was subsequently confirmed by the Fourteenth Amendment. "

Do you know all the organized crime organizations that specialize in bringing pregnant woman to America?

USA TODAY

The government never tells you the true cost of anchor babies. It's astronomical.

I have seen it 1st hand for almost 40 years.
The anchor babies are illegals too...not citizens...the mothers were NOT under the jurisdiction of the US.

The slaves SHOULD have ALL been sent back...were were FOOLS for not spending the money.

It's too late to save "America" UNLESS the anchor babies are deported too...there are 50 million of them. And THEY are now having kids. It's why Hispanics are the majority below age 7. People don't realize how impactful a Hispanic majority will be...

"Hola, buenos dias...press 2 for English...Qué podemos hacer por usted hoy"
Old 05-19-2017, 01:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
The anchor babies are illegals too...not citizens...the mothers were NOT under the jurisdiction of the US.

The slaves SHOULD have ALL been sent back...were were FOOLS for not spending the money.

It's too late to save "America" UNLESS the anchor babies are deported too...there are 50 million of them. And THEY are now having kids. It's why Hispanics are the majority below age 7. People don't realize how impactful a Hispanic majority will be...

"Hola, buenos dias...press 2 for English...Qué podemos hacer por usted hoy"
Press 1 for food stamps, press 2 for Medicaid, press 3 for Section 8, press 4 for Food Stamps(feel free to use the food stamps at your local Bodega for alcohol and cigarettes, lottery tickets, etc)
Old 05-19-2017, 01:57 PM
n/a

Anthony (pull my) Weiner. Thank God he is on the other team. When his family came to this country he was supposed to get a job as a Taffy Puller. What a disgrace. I'm sure someone will straighten him out in jail. Even worse after getting caught texting with a minor. Shame.
Old 05-19-2017, 02:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Anthony (pull my) Weiner. Thank God he is on the other team. When his family came to this country he was supposed to get a job as a Taffy Puller. What a disgrace. I'm sure someone will straighten him out in jail. Even worse after getting caught texting with a minor. Shame.
No jail I am sure. Hopefully will have to register as a sex offender, in case he comes to lynnhaven, we will know.

Edit, looks like about two years in jail. Wow
Old 05-19-2017, 07:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
No jail I am sure. Hopefully will have to register as a sex offender, in case he comes to lynnhaven, we will know.

Edit, looks like about two years in jail. Wow
Wow is right...for TEXTING?
Old 05-19-2017, 07:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Wow is right...for TEXTING?
I am sure the Clinton's promised him great riches for not turning evidence.

Tags
sponsors, immigration

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.