A History of Lies of Educational Achievements in the Trump family and cabinet

Old 06-13-2017, 06:36 AM
n/a

Default A History of Lies of Educational Achievements in the Trump family and cabinet

The Daily Pennsylvanian | Trump flaunts Wharton degree, but his college years remain a mystery
Trump flaunts Wharton degree, but his college years remain a mystery

Melania Trump'''s Bio Now Says She '''Paused Her Studies''' at College - NBC News

NBC News is reporting that Melania Trump has removed information from her personal website biography that has been proven to be untrue.

The website, Melania Trump - Home | Facebook, was removed in July 2016, but is still available through internet archiving sources. You can see the page here. In the website she uses language to suggest she earned a college degree before her modeling career took off. “After obtaining a degree in design and architecture at University in Slovenia, Melania Trump was jetting between photo shoots in Paris and Milan, finally settling in New York in 1996.”

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/08/trump...id-he-did.html

Trump's latest nominee doesn't actually have Dartmouth degree that White House had said he did
Old 06-13-2017, 06:48 AM
n/a

The lying is bad...but not the fact that someone doesn't have a degree.

Bill Gates didn't get a degree at Harvard. He's the richest guy in the world.

One of the stupidest people I know...has a masters. I lost faith in the education system the day HE got that degree. I knew from then on...ANYONE can get a degree...it doesn't mean squat. Pay your tuition and like magic a diploma will appear.
Old 06-13-2017, 07:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The lying is bad...but not the fact that someone doesn't have a degree.

Bill Gates didn't get a degree at Harvard. He's the richest guy in the world.

One of the stupidest people I know...has a masters. I lost faith in the education system the day HE got that degree. I knew from then on...ANYONE can get a degree...it doesn't mean squat. Pay your tuition and like magic a diploma will appear.
The post was to point out that there is a history of lying about attaining a college degree in, and around Trump....
The value of a degree was not part of the original post.
Old 06-13-2017, 07:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
The post was to point out that there is a history of lying about attaining a college degree in, and around Trump....
The value of a degree was not part of the original post.
Who gives a rat's @ss about this? Trump is president for four years, so live with it. Dry your eyes and get on with your life. You don't have to like him, but you have to accept him. The only alternative is to renounce your citizenship and self deport yourself.
Old 06-13-2017, 07:15 AM
n/a

Really doubt if he will make it out of even this year as President.
Old 06-13-2017, 07:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Who gives a rat's @ss about this? Trump is president for four years, so live with it. Dry your eyes and get on with your life. You don't have to like him, but you have to accept him. The only alternative is to renounce your citizenship and self deport yourself.
Perhaps he holds the office of the Presidency, but I, and others will continue to point out the moral, ethical, and legal discrepancies that are part of his history, and his present actions. If you want the President of the United States to be a respected worldwide leader, then you really do need to give a rat's @ass. On the other hand, if you really don't care about the nature of our Democracy, and are willfully ignorant about the lies, ethics, legality, and narcism that are an integral part of Trump, that is a reflection of you.
Old 06-13-2017, 07:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Perhaps he holds the office of the Presidency, but I, and others will continue to point out the moral, ethical, and legal discrepancies that are part of his history, and his present actions. If you want the President of the United States to be a respected worldwide leader, then you really do need to give a rat's @ass. On the other hand, if you really don't care about the nature of our Democracy, and are willfully ignorant about the lies, ethics, legality, and narcism that are an integral part of Trump, that is a reflection of you.
You're an idiot. If you want moral, ethical and legal, you do not want to look in D.C. Where were you during that last 8 year debacle?

Get over yourself and quit whining. It's very unbecoming and childish. You are being led by the nose and seem to enjoy it. What a fool!

I have no problem with pointing that out to you because you leftards never discuss any issues or policies, just character. Seems like you would have had your fill of entertainment from that poser of the last 8 years. He was the worst president in history, surpassing Carter's negative reputation.

And yes, I mentioned the unmentionable name from the past, Obama. I'll probably have to endure more weeping from you on the left as a result.
Old 06-13-2017, 07:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Our democracy needs observers who point out the flaws of our leaders. Keep up the good work. Our Founders certainly fought for that with their relations with the mother land.
Old 06-13-2017, 07:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
You're an idiot. If you want moral, ethical and legal, you do not want to look in D.C. Where were you during that last 8 year debacle?

Get over yourself and quit whining. It's very unbecoming and childish. You are being led by the nose and seem to enjoy it. What a fool!

I have no problem with pointing that out to you because you leftards never discuss any issues or policies, just character. Seems like you would have had your fill of entertainment from that poser of the last 8 years. He was the worst president in history, surpassing Carter's negative reputation.

And yes, I mentioned the unmentionable name from the past, Obama. I'll probably have to endure more weeping from you on the left as a result.
It must be difficult for you to speak with your head planted securely in the sand....
Old 06-13-2017, 07:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
It must be difficult for you to speak with your head planted securely in the sand....
I was wondering why you seemed to be having problems expressing yourself. Gas problems?
Old 06-13-2017, 07:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
I was wondering why you seemed to be having problems expressing yourself. Gas problems?

Like yours?
Old 06-13-2017, 07:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Our democracy needs observers who point out the flaws of our leaders. Keep up the good work. Our Founders certainly fought for that with their relations with the mother land.
Flaws in ideology is one thing, but the founders never could have foreseen the whining pansies (PC for another word that also starts with a P and ends with ies) that the left have become, related to choosing only their perception of flawed character to criticize the leader of the free world.
Old 06-13-2017, 08:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjboyer1 View Post
[emoji106]

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 06-13-2017, 08:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Flaws in ideology is one thing, but the founders never could have foreseen the whining pansies (PC for another word that also starts with a P and ends with ies) that the left have become, related to choosing only their perception of flawed character to criticize the leader of the free world.
They never imagined we'd give women and blacks a vote.

Tags
trump, degree, website, melania, college

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.