Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Is this Bucco?
Yes
Old 03-19-2017, 09:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
As a woman in the early 70's in the male dominated computer field I had to prove I knew as much or more than the GUYS! In point of fact one time a MALE manage hired his BOYS outside the corporate process and then expected me to train them in the job I knew how to do and they didn't. No one gave this woman anything! I won that battle without breaking a sweat.

You miss the 50's when the WHITE MALE was KING! I don't miss being a Catholic and getting heat for being different, reading from a different bible. You remember that period because it was GOOD for you but the rest of us.....NOT SO MUCH!

Get over it those days are gone because you were FAKES!

I live here because I want a retirement with plenty of activities! Never even looked at the racial makeup cause its not an issue to me.
I call BS baby...sorry don't believe a word of it.

Sure you did Laura Croft...sure you did. How many times have you saved the day?

What does a made up religion have to do with white male dominance other than white men created Catholicism? America PEAKED in the 50s in EVERY area but "toys" and technology. If you disagree I'd like to see your facts. Have we really improved as a society? Are we really happier? We in the villages don't count because the villages IS 50s America. Over 90% white. We're NOT wealthier, most of the people carry a lot of debt, the country carries $20 trillion...over $60,000 for EVERY man, woman, and child. We're broke, and we have no common culture to bind us together. We've become a bunch of squabbling minorities.

You've NEVER been treated as well as you are now by white men. Never had so much freedom. Never less responsibility too. You pawn off EVERYTHING. You "buy your way" to happiness...like the country is doing with it's borrowing. YOU are the fake. You're not as smart and you CAN'T do the work men can do. You ARE inferior baby...there is NO Laura Croft...there just isn't.

There you go...lying again...or unaware...99% white is what makes the villages what it is. Take that away and you have just another Leesburg or Wildwood.

The facts are the facts. When you disagree without facts...you show your ignorance.

Don't link another persons opinion...I want FACTS that show that diversity improved and doesn't as I state, destroy.

Quote:
Great post COLOGAL.
No it wasn't...she's lying. She just got back from seeing Hidden Figures...you know...that FARCE about some black woman teaching herself how to operate and program a newly installed IBM mainframe. The movie where they showed the white male engineers as complete idiots who couldn't see a single wire...an OBVIOUS wire "in the wrong place". The movie that expected you to believe that she's hanging around in the computer room, NOBODY else around fiddling with it, and they let her? They don't notice? They don't care that some black lady is messing with their new multimillion dollar toy that they NEED to get operational to work trajectories and such.

The movie was a farce. More delusions for women to believe. And gullible women believe it.

"What is probably the biggest difference between the Hidden Figures movie and the true story?

"You might get the indication in the movie that these were the only people doing those jobs, when in reality we know they worked in teams, and those teams had other teams," author Margot Shetterly explained. "There were sections, branches, divisions, and they all went up to a director. There were so many people required to make this happen. ... But I understand you can't make a movie with 300 characters. It is simply not possible." -Space.com"

Just average...but black women...so they made a big deal about something that MOST whites do without thinking about it.
Old 03-19-2017, 10:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Emasculated? Rubicon is not only more manly than you but a gentleman as well. He is very bright and very kind and very happy in his life. I have never had the pleasure of meeting the Rubicons, but after years and years of reading his posts both on the Political Forum and TOTV most readers have great respect for him.

I don't know why this mention of Snopes but I just found out that Snopes is indeed biased to the left. I hadn't realized this until last week. It is very hard to find fair and unbiased sources for anything.

I am still deeply confused and even frightened by your rage at me on this Forum that I read last evening, Cold No More.

You are not gaining friends, changing minds or exerting any influence other than to anger or to dismiss your views. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the other hateful and ugly people were just another screen name of yours.

You scare me.
I agree with you GG, other than your last line.

Liberals like that CONCERN me but do not "scare" me. I have yet to see a dangerous threat from a single liberal. They are only dangerous in groups. And usually, those are being paid by such as Soros or some other radical group and don't even realize it. But, when they are singles they are generally meek and only outspoken when they know they can trust the other party to be civil with them in spite of their radical rhetoric. Just my opinion.
Old 03-19-2017, 10:55 AM
n/a

Quote:

Liberals like that CONCERN me but do not "scare" me. I have yet to see a dangerous threat from a single liberal. They are only dangerous in groups. And usually, those are being paid by such as Soros or some other radical group and don't even realize it. But, when they are singles they are generally meek and only outspoken when they know they can trust the other party to be civil with them in spite of their radical rhetoric. Just my opinion.
Another pompous ass passing judgement on millions no millions of Americans, and expect everyone to believe.

I would never make such general statements about any group, race or religion.

This kind of stupid brash talk is barroom level

Who the hell do you 3 (Rubicon, Graciegirl and MDLNB) think you are ? Do the 3 of you sit down and giggle together about how wonderful you think you are ?

Imagine anyone ever making a blanket statement about whatever group or groups you belong to....your Village, your street, your religion, your ethnicity....
Old 03-19-2017, 11:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Another pompous ass passing judgement on millions no millions of Americans, and expect everyone to believe.

Who the hell do you 3 (Rubicon, Graciegirl and MDLNB) think you are ? Do the 3 of you sit down and giggle together about how wonderful you think you are ?

Imagine anyone ever making a blanket statement about whatever group or groups you belong to....your Village, your street, your religion, your ethnicity....
You are a troubled person. If you are nice and civil, we will include you in our group (if there was such a group). But, generally you liberals do not wish to be content. Misery is your bailiwick.

If you would take to time to notice, when we disparage libtards, we normally do not attack a particular person on here. We do fight back when attacked, though. You seem to think that when we use the plural of liberal or in my case I prefer libtard or leftard, you still feel we are attacking you personally. Not so. But, being of the sensitive nature that you are, you take an attack on Hillary or Obama personally and use personal attacks. On the other hand, we dispute your accusations (however lame) with references that you then disparage because it is not one of your known and accepted liberal sources.

So, my friend try to chill and enjoy the conversation, or not. Your choice.
Old 03-19-2017, 11:15 AM
n/a

Quote:

Ohhh, you said a bad word. Shame on you. I didn't notice that before, when I was shaming you.
Old 03-19-2017, 11:20 AM
n/a

Quote:

And they are breeding us out...they ARE "winning", only to lose everything they thought would gain in the end. Minority men will stomp you if you try to tell them what to do. White men have had 50,000 years of living in civilization to mellow out. Actually, we mellowed TOO MUCH and let women literally take over. All for some pu$$y. It why men do most things.

Quote:

Go for it...let's see...well...

We're all white, kind, courteous, friendly, helpful, educated, "comfortable", active in sports, community.

That's a start for my neighborhood...

Wanna talk about MLK Blvd? Their "typical" neighborhood? What are the people like there? Why would you want ANY here?

Disagree? Tell me WHY...tell me what I have wrong.
Old 03-19-2017, 11:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are a troubled person. If you are nice and civil, we will include you in our group (if there was such a group). But, generally you liberals do not wish to be content. Misery is your bailiwick.

If you would take to time to notice, when we disparage libtards, we normally do not attack a particular person on here. We do fight back when attacked, though. You seem to think that when we use the plural of liberal or in my case I prefer libtard or leftard, you still feel we are attacking you personally. Not so. But, being of the sensitive nature that you are, you take an attack on Hillary or Obama personally and use personal attacks. On the other hand, we dispute your accusations (however lame) with references that you then disparage because it is not one of your known and accepted liberal sources.

So, my friend try to chill and enjoy the conversation, or not. Your choice.
I assure you that being in "your group" is not a goal of mine.

I did not realize how close you were to Gracie and Rubicon. Do you have meetings or dinners ?

You can waste all the time you want in attacking private citizens...won't bother me except when you make a fool of yourself and use it as a defense for Trump, which is always the case since they are not in office and not relevant at all.

Your group ? Still working on that...THE GROUP....how many of you guys make up this group ? Are you part of the PM group to announce attacks ? Any dues for your group ?
Old 03-19-2017, 11:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
And they are breeding us out...they ARE "winning", only to lose everything they thought would gain in the end. Minority men will stomp you if you try to tell them what to do. White men have had 50,000 of living in civilization to mellow out. Actually, we mellowed TOO MUCH and let women literally take over. All for some su$$y. It why men do most things.

Go for it...let's see...we
We're all white, kind, courteous, friendly, helpful, educated, "comfortable", active in sports, community.

That's a start for my neighborhood...

Wanna talk about MLK Blvd? Their "typical" neighborhood? What are the people like there? Why would you want ANY here?

Disagree? Tell me WHY...tell me what I have wrong.
Are you in THE GROUP with Graciegirl, Rubicon and MDLNB ?

Has skin color labeling been assigned to you as part of THE GROUP ?
Old 03-19-2017, 11:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
I assure you that being in "your group" is not a goal of mine.

I did not realize how close you were to Gracie and Rubicon. Do you have meetings or dinners ?

You can waste all the time you want in attacking private citizens...won't bother me except when you make a fool of yourself and use it as a defense for Trump, which is always the case since they are not in office and not relevant at all.

Your group ? Still working on that...THE GROUP....how many of you guys make up this group ? Are you part of the PM group to announce attacks ? Any dues for your group ?
Do you have a short term memory problem? Just asking, because you seem to forget that you put us in a group. Not trying to be nasty, but otherwise why would you ask that question?

As for meeting or knowing those other two, I have never met them. I am sure that we would get along in many cases. I am sure that I would get along with you also. I am pretty sure that this forum brings out the worst in most folks, so if I met many on here, I would probably get along with them. I do not hold political ideology against a person personally, unless they are publicly and adamantly aggressive. Then, I simply ignore their ignorance and move along.

And you did not get that I was being facetious in my reply to you? Maybe it did not come across that way in writing. Perhaps if I inserted a little smiley face or something, I would have been a bit more credible.

Rocky, you really need to relax a bit. We're in The Villages. Can it get any better? One of these days, I am going to have to buy you a beer or two. We survived 8 bad years and I am sure we will survive 4 more, whether bad or good.
Old 03-19-2017, 11:57 AM
n/a

Quote:

Thank you for getting my moniker correct. You don't know how personal I take it when someone misspells it...

I doubt skin coloring has anything to do with the group, or they probably would not allow me to be a member of it. Then again, other than Gracie, I do not know anyone else's coloring, except maybe one or two in particular that I decided to study a bit closer.
Old 03-19-2017, 11:59 AM
n/a

Quote:

I'm in SOME of the same groups...white, conservative fiscally. But I'm NOT in other groups...I'm not religious, I'm more liberal socially...but to a point. I'm more libertarian but definitely independent.

Am I part of a schoolyard group of little girls vying for dominance? No. I come here to teach you, not listen to your petty arguments. You should listen. I'm right. You are being fooled and kept docile.

Were you aware before I said it... That Hispanics were the majority of children being born? That minorities are the majority of new school children? That whites were now another minority at 49%? That whites were 90% in the 50s, America's peak, when America was #1 in just about everything? Now we're ranked down around #25.
Old 03-19-2017, 12:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes
I am very disappointed.
Old 03-19-2017, 12:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am very disappointed.
As am I !!! Terribly, frankly and if I have disappointed you by telling the truth and being honest, so be it !!

I have not changed. I never liked dishonesty....never liked the general labeling of people....never judged people by color, religion or their registration card....ALWAYS maintained that what was important was a high moral standard....never liked trolls who post avoiding sharing opinions....

SO.....who do you think has changed over the years ?

I am the same and if I have changed and just do not realize it, please point it out publicly so I can examine my conscience and fix it.

I was with you and Rubicon in being anti Obama, but 8 years of Obama has not changed me......why would anyone allow that ? I am still the same man. I still respect honesty above all...I still apologize when in error....I still back up my posts on here with facts as best I can.

So please Gracie girl......tell me how I disappointed you.

Actually just came back to fix an untruth I told you.

I have changed my party registration from Republican to Independent and left the Sumter Republican club. This had nothing to do with conservative values....I think I still have them...I just think the Republican party has lost them....values I am speaking of....I still believe in small government, etc., but the moral compass is gone now from the party.
Old 03-19-2017, 12:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
As am I !!! Terribly, frankly and if I have disappointed you by telling the truth and being honest, so be it !!

I have not changed. I never liked dishonesty....never liked the general labeling of people....never judged people by color, religion or their registration card....ALWAYS maintained that what was important was a high moral standard....never liked trolls who post avoiding sharing opinions....

SO.....who do you think has changed over the years ?

I am the same and if I have changed and just do not realize it, please point it out publicly so I can examine my conscience and fix it.

I was with you and Rubicon in being anti Obama, but 8 years of Obama has not changed me......why would anyone allow that ? I am still the same man. I still respect honesty above all...I still apologize when in error....I still back up my posts on here with facts as best I can.

So please Gracie girl......tell me how I disappointed you.

Actually just came back to fix an untruth I told you.

I have changed my party registration from Republican to Independent and left the Sumter Republican club. This had nothing to do with conservative values....I think I still have them...I just think the Republican party has lost them....values I am speaking of....I still believe in small government, etc., but the moral compass is gone now from the party.
I have never attended a political meeting and never will. I went to see two people who came to town that were running for president. One was John Kennedy and the other was Ben Carson.

Tags
birds

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.