Old 03-19-2017, 08:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm just going to say one thing more!!!

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

Taking my JAG out for a spin!!!!
And you don't speak the truth.

You may have a Jag...but it's from your husband or your ex. That's how MOST women get "their" money.

It's WHY women latch onto alpha's...why they're drawn to them like moths. Hoping THEY can hook the golden goose.

When you take your Jag out...is it topless? And you're pantyless? Flashing the truckers are we? A touch of exhibitionism? It can cause an accident you know...men can't help but to look.

Why do you think you women wear a bikini? They're screaming out... "Hey eligible men...like what you see? Put a ring on it and it can be all yours. Only the ambitious seeking wealth need apply. Prefer doctors for the prestige."

I KNOW the truth Colorado...

You haven't PM'd me...lets hook up, go for a drive...find a nice spot...and we'll have a picnic...you can flash me...I'll have you for dessert.
Old 03-19-2017, 08:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
And you don't speak the truth.

You may have a Jag...but it's from your husband or your ex. That's how MOST women get "their" money.

It's WHY women latch onto alpha's...why they're drawn to them like moths. Hoping THEY can hook the golden goose.

When you take your Jag out...is it topless? And you're pantyless? Flashing the truckers are we? A touch of exhibitionism? It can cause an accident you know...men can't help but to look.

Why do you think you women wear a bikini? They're screaming out... "Hey eligible men...like what you see? Put a ring on it and it can be all yours. Only the ambitious seeking wealth need apply. Prefer doctors for the prestige."

I KNOW the truth Colorado...

You haven't PM'd me...lets hook up, go for a drive...find a nice spot...and we'll have a picnic...you can flash me...I'll have you for dessert.
You are one MENTALLY DISTURBED PERSON!!

It just kills you that a WOMAN could do better alone than you could! LOL....
Old 03-19-2017, 09:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldwin's Female Superior

You are one MENTALLY DISTURBED PERSON!!

It just kills you that a WOMAN could do better alone than you could! LOL....
Keep rubbing his nose in it...I'm LMAO!

Old 03-19-2017, 10:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Lou. That was my P.M. to you. Just one word. Yours appear to have been deleted. Just as well.
GG, you thought CNM was Lou Card?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 03-20-2017, 04:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
There you go lying again.

So, you have a Napoleon Complex, are emasculated...AND envy others golfing skills?

I have always stated that I have a "single-digit index"...and have never stated that I'm 19+ like yourself.

Although I never practice, you might give it a try...so that you can feel less insecure.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Seeeeev-en..hey dude or dudess

You specifically stated 7 (not "single digit") when responding to the subject matter of golf balls in a December 2016 thread and you did so in big yellow lettering. so which is it 7 or 19?

I don't define myself by my handicap..started golf way too late in my life enjoy the game but not serious about it. i mean its a game. I do have other successful traits. Envy is not one of my sins because I neither covet my neighbors wife or goods.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-20-2017, 05:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon

Seeeeev-en..hey dude or dudess

You specifically stated 7 (not "single digit") when responding to the subject matter of golf balls in a December 2016 thread and you did so in big yellow lettering. so which is it 7 or 19?

I don't define myself by my handicap..started golf way too late in my life enjoy the game but not serious about it. i mean its a game. I do have other successful traits. Envy is not one of my sins because I neither covet my neighbors wife or goods.

Personal Best Regards:

I haven't been a 19 since shortly after I first started playing in the late 80's...so why would I even say that?

In your arrogance and insecurity, you have attributed something to me that is not only patently false...but exposes bare your envy.

Not that I care why you're lying, as just the fact that you keep bringing this up proves to everyone your flaming hypocrisy about supposedly not being envious...or coveting others skills.

Which is very illuminating and simply adds credence to those of us who see right through...your lies, soapbox rants and false piousness.

You probably covet your neighbors wives too.

So anyway, thanks for showing everyone...what you really are.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

PS. If it makes you feel better and less insecure...it's now up from 7 and is 9.1.

And even though you have to use both hands to count that high...that's STILL 'single-digit.'
Old 03-20-2017, 05:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
GG, you thought CNM was Lou Card?
She accused me of being someone...named 'Lou.'

I'm probably the only one here who ever had to scan a photo of their drivers license to prove to the admin's...that I wasn't someone she accused of being someone else.

The fact that I had to do this though and that she didn't get her way (even though she still stomps her feet and screeches about it like a 4 year old )...at least proves the powers-to-be here are fair and she has lost 'control' over them.

She obviously tries to manipulate others to do her bidding and when she is unsuccessful in that...enlists some of her 600 'friends' in her attacks.

Pretty sad and pathetic...when you think about it.

Her obsession and being enraged about her not getting her way hasn't subsided though...as all can see.
Old 03-20-2017, 05:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
She accused me of being someone...named 'Lou.'

I'm probably the only one here who ever had to scan a photo of their drivers license to prove to the admin's...that I wasn't someone she accused of being someone else.

The fact that I had to do this though and that she didn't get her way (even though she still stomps her feet and screeches about it like a 4 year old )...at least proves the powers-to-be here are fair and she has lost 'control' over them.

She obviously tries to manipulate others to do her bidding and when she is unsuccessful in that...enlists some of her 600 'friends' in her attacks.

Pretty sad and pathetic...when you think about it.

Her obsession and being enraged about her not getting her way hasn't subsided though...as all can see.
Are you serious ?

You were required to present ID on this forum ?

That deserves more detail....something I never heard of on a forum.
Old 03-20-2017, 05:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are you serious ?

You were required to present ID on this forum ?

That deserves more detail....something I never heard of on a forum.
Yes, I'm dead serious...I was required to show my drivers license.

I even mentioned that I had never heard of doing that either...even when I was a mod on another site.

The admin didn't state why I had to identify myself, but from Graceless' nasty PM's...I knew what it was about.

Apparently someone named 'Lou' had been banned and she kept throwing a hissy fit that I was him...apparently signing up under another user name.

Once I proved to the admin's that she was full of $hit, they were good enough to basically tell her to...'go jump in a lake.'

And she's been enraged and obsessed with me...ever since.
Old 03-20-2017, 08:15 AM
n/a

GG had a problem with someone named Lou Card. After he was removed from TOTV he reappeared with the screen name Villager 2 or something like that. GG sniffed that out and had him banned again. This is her life.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 03-20-2017, 08:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
GG had a problem with someone named Lou Card. After he was removed from TOTV he reappeared with the screen name Villager 2 or something like that. GG sniffed that out and had him banned again. This is her life.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
I have read posts this morning about Trump not caring about what people think of him, UFO's clarifying things, people required to show id to be a part of this forum because of whatever, and nobody talks about our military, our Presidents claims or tweeting, the proposed budgets, health care, etc.

I am very very uncomfortable on here. Has everyone lost touch with reality ?

Has the gestapo arrived on TOTV and we now are going with UFO's, calling everyone fake news, and embracing the Russian way of life ? Is political discussion now about simply trashing anyone who disagrees with us no matter how many people you defame ? Must we now fear what we say on this forum, lest we be taken to task because a select few see this as theirs ?

I think people better reflect a bit on their actual moral values and what being an American really means.
Old 03-20-2017, 08:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have read posts this morning about Trump not caring about what people think of him, UFO's clarifying things, people required to show id to be a part of this forum because of whatever, and nobody talks about our military, our Presidents claims or tweeting, the proposed budgets, health care, etc.

I am very very uncomfortable on here. Has everyone lost touch with reality ?

Has the gestapo arrived on TOTV and we now are going with UFO's, calling everyone fake news, and embracing the Russian way of life ? Is political discussion now about simply trashing anyone who disagrees with us no matter how many people you defame ? Must we now fear what we say on this forum, lest we be taken to task because a select few see this as theirs ?

I think people better reflect a bit on their actual moral values and what being an American really means.
What DOES "being an American" really mean? I guess we must define what we think "American" is.

To me, it's white people...like a Norman Rockwell painting.

saturday evening post covers - Google Search

It's the villages...everywhere.
Old 03-20-2017, 09:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear guest:

Your remarks recall the story of the self absorbed talk show host. He ( the host) ends with "OK enough about me let's get to you (guest). Here is my first question to you (guest). what do you think about me. clever huh?

Now to your remarks. I do not know you nor a few others on here that use a person's username in vain. when I post on political Talk i address everyone as Poster or Guest and I never reveal their username

You called a poster a liar by claiming this poster and I have personally met. We have not. There are two people on this forum who know my actual name but even they have not personally met me and they have been honorable and abide by the rules of this forum of privacy.

I do not hate anyone. I do object to bad character or certain lifestyles but have always said live and let live. I just do not want their lifestyle shoved in my face.

I'm not and I am not inclined to hang with or even like snoop dog or Bow wow... what about you? My opinion about these two personalities does not make me a racist because I would not have wanted to hang with John Gotti either and I am of Italian extraction

There are a few of you on political talk that can do nothing but continue personal and hateful attacks.
I guess as they say hateful is as hateful does.

Even now you could be my friend by being friendly

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-20-2017, 09:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
That would be a pathetic...and very sad life.
Old 03-20-2017, 09:46 AM
n/a

Default Just Saying - MY OPINION

When this forum first started, it was pretty interesting and there was meaningful discussions. Now, it has just become a personal attack site against each other in many cases. Very little civil discussion about actual politics, but simply rants about racism, sexism, each other, one side vs the other, insults, and the list goes on. It reminds me of the so-called "debates" prior to elections. Apparently, none of the ones involved in those debates, including the moderators, has a clue as to what an actual "debate" is.

Folks, we're all AMERICANS and should conduct ourselves as such. We're so fortunate to live in a country where we're all free to have our own opinions, whether those opinions are right or wrong, and voice them. Why can this not be done without all the name calling, accusations, and outing of posters? I don't care if people know who I am, but this forum was set up based on the premise of anonymity, so how about keeping it that way. With or without anonymity, I am who I am and will still be me, regardless of what anyone else thinks of me.

I came into this forum to try and learn more about politics, to see and understand things from others points of view. Not everyone agrees with their own party, if they even have one, nor do those elected to represent us agree with everyone there. That's where compromise comes in, not gridlock, and should be the same here. No one, from the President (any President, any side or no side) on down, is 100% right or wrong, but is the President. You don't like it, then take it up with your Representatives. That's their job and they sometimes need to be reminded that they are there to represent US, not themselves. Just don't hatefully take it up with people on here. We are all equally important. You don't have to agree with me, nor I you, but we should all respect one another.

Gotta run. There is life after TOTV. Have a great day, everyone. I plan on it.

Tags
birds

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.