n/a

Default The Pockets of the Trumps.

Trump, family: Looting the U.S. Treasury | Capitol Hill Blue

And growing deeper every minute.
Old 04-21-2017, 09:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
An opinion article??? As soon as I click on a "news article" and the first thing I see is a cartoon-ish picture, it sends up an immediate red flag to me, so please forgive me for not even reading it.
Old 04-21-2017, 09:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
An opinion article??? As soon as I click on a "news article" and the first thing I see is a cartoon-ish picture, it sends up an immediate red flag to me, so please forgive me for not even reading it.
Et moi aussi. Except I did read it and tried to find out more about Capital Hill Blue. And this Thompson guy. He apparently started out his writing career at ten when schools in his area became segregated. (?)

There isn't much available about Mr. Thompson . I want to know more about him. You do not debate just ideas, you try to understand the life and history of the debater.

There isn't much in print journalism anymore that would please my high school English Teacher and this rag; Capital Hill Blue would set her teeth on edge. It is purely an opinion piece.

Mr. Boyers style of debate is sort of drop it here and run. I wonder what kind of person Mr. Boyer really is, what he thinks, how he acts every day, what makes him tick. He sort of likes to irritate........

OH WAIT...it was TAL. I leapt to an incorrect conclusion.
Old 04-21-2017, 12:50 PM
n/a

"Are President Trump’s business ties to Istanbul stopping him from reprimanding the Turkish president for his authoritarian power grab?

On Monday, Trump congratulated Turkish dictator Recep Tayyip Erdogan for a referendum victory (contested as undemocratic by multiple international monitoring organizations) that boosted his unilateral authority over his country.

Further, “[T]he leaders agreed on the importance of holding Syrian President Bashar al-Assad accountable,” a readout of his call with Erdogan said. “President Trump and President Erdogan also discussed the counter-ISIS campaign and the need to cooperate against all groups that use terrorism to achieve their ends,” the statement concluded.

Over the past several months, Turkey has continued to move in the direction of becoming a full-blown Islamist tyranny.

President Erdogan, whose AKP party continues to push for an Islamist ideology that rejects Turkey’s founding as a secular country, has continued to cozy up with terror advocates like the Muslim Brotherhood and its subgroup Hamas. Some have even alleged that top officials in Ankara are responsible for financing operations by the Islamic State terror group.

President Erdogan, whose AKP party continues to push for an Islamist ideology that rejects Turkey’s founding as a secular country, has continued to cozy up with terror advocates like the Muslim Brotherhood and its subgroup Hamas. Some have even alleged that top officials in Ankara are responsible for financing operations by the Islamic State terror group. - See more at: Pres. Trump’s deafening silence on Turkey dictatorship: Are business interests muzzling POTUS?

- See more at: Pres. Trump’s deafening silence on Turkey dictatorship: Are business interests muzzling POTUS?

For Graciegirl, who SUDDENLY cares about sources after congratulating posters for Russian affiliated links and more...

"The Conservative Review is an American media group whose stated goal is to provide conservative voters with a reliable source of information on the nature of federal officeholders and candidates for federal office."

Conservative Review - Wikipedia

"Mark Reed Levin (/ləˈvɪn/; born September 21, 1957) is an American lawyer, author, and the host of syndicated radio show The Mark Levin Show. Levin worked in the administration of President Ronald Reagan and was a chief of staff for Attorney General Edwin Meese. He is president of the Landmark Legal Foundation, has authored six books, and contributes commentary to various media outlets such as National Review Online. On September 1, 2015, Levin was named Editor-in-Chief of Conservative Review.[1]"

Mark Levin - Wikipedia
Old 04-21-2017, 12:57 PM
n/a

"Ivanka Trump and her allies have dismissed concerns that the first daughter’s White House role raises ethical red flags. But The Associated Press found that her company may already be benefiting from the access she had to Chinese President Xi Jinping during his visit to the United States earlier this month.

The same day that Ivanka Trump and her husband dined with Xi and his wife at — where else? — Trump’s Mar-a-Lago golf resort, her company won valuable trademarks from Chinese authorities. Those trademarks, The AP reports, give Trump’s company “monopoly rights to sell Ivanka brand jewelry, bags and spa services” in the lucrative Chinese market."

Ethical questions about Trump's business interests (Ivanka Trump, that is)
Old 04-21-2017, 06:27 PM
n/a

"A key congressional watchdog committee is asking a lawyer for President Trump to turn over records connected to his plans to donate business profits from foreign governments to the U.S. Treasury.

In joint letter Friday, House Oversight and Government Reform Chairman Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah and the panel’s top Democrat, Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings, requested documents from Trump attorney Sheri Dillon related to the plans, which were originally announced in at a Jan. 11 news conference.

The letter sent Friday cites a USA TODAY report in March in which a Trump Organization spokeswoman said no donation has yet been made, but that donations would be made at the end of each calendar year.

Chaffetz and Cummings wrote that they are requesting the records to “better understand the mechanics of how this arrangement will be implemented.”

The Trump Organization spokeswoman last month would not disclose to USA TODAY the amount of profits earned from foreign governments so far. The company would not provide the newspaper with a copy of the policy that has been developed to segregate foreign profits, or otherwise explain how Trump hotels and similar businesses will separate profits from foreign governments from other funds."

Oversight committee asks Trump attorney for foreign profit documents
Old 04-21-2017, 06:35 PM
n/a

Are all you Trump folks happy as the loot keeps rolling in PRIVATELY, and now...

RECALL THAT WALL MEXICO WILL PAY FOR

"
A fight over whether to fund a wall at the U.S.-Mexico border could shut down the government next week.

Office of Management and Budget Director Mick Mulvaney said on Thursday that money for President Trump's proposed border wall must be part of the spending bill Congress must pass by April 28 to avoid a shutdown of the federal government. Democrats, however, aren't going for it.

The former South Carolina congressman said in an interview with the Associated Press that the wall is a "tremendous priority" for the Trump administration and will be a top request on the White House wish list for spending legislation."

U.S. Government Might Shut Down Over Border Wall - TheStreet

Tags
deeper, minute, growing, pockets, trumps

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.