Why The Assault On Religious Liberty?

Old 04-19-2016, 07:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
First, transgender does not mean dressing up in women's clothes. If you have to ever been in a women's bathroom, you would know each toilet has a private stall. You would not know if the person in the next stall was a male or female.

Affirmative Action is no more! No state allows a driver license photo to have the face covered. Free college is a campaign issue but has no chance of becoming law. Abortion and same sex marriage are both the law of the land!

As for the free practice of religion you want - how do you feel about Wiccan rites being practiced in a VA Hospital and the government having to hire a Wiccan priest? Or the freedom to practice the Voodoo religion with sacrificial deflowering of unwilling virgins? Or female circumcision to an unwilling girl?
About 50% of " transgender " males do not have " bottom surgery ". I think it would only be fair that it be required that urnals be available in ALL rest rooms . We would not wish to inconvenience that portion of the LGBT Community .
Old 04-20-2016, 03:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
What is it with the bathroom issue....

Do you really think that women are not being attacked in bathrooms now?

Woman raped in bathroom at Manhattan bar | New York Post

Rape in the USA

https://rainn.org/get-information/st...sexual-assault

A women is raped in this country every 107 secs and you are worried about transgender's....Why don't we focus on rape?
Yes, let's make it easier for the rapes by allowing men dressed as women to enter the restrooms. Do not make laws prohibiting this because it might offend those that are gender confused. Perhaps we can get Hillary's view on this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg billsattacks.jpg (101.3 KB, 1 views)
Old 04-20-2016, 07:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, let's make it easier for the rapes by allowing men dressed as women to enter the restrooms. Do not make laws prohibiting this because it might offend those that are gender confused. Perhaps we can get Hillary's view on this?
And just how does this rant help? Can men not already get into women's bathroom?

Did you NOT see the stats on rape? Or is it you think they are all lieing or they were asking for it?
Old 04-20-2016, 09:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
And just how does this rant help? Can men not already get into women's bathroom?

Did you NOT see the stats on rape? Or is it you think they are all lieing or they were asking for it?
You're right, we should leave our home open because burglars can get in anyway. Leave your car unlocked because they will get in anyway. Why make a law prohibiting men in female restrooms, if they are just going to go into them anyway? Just remember that a male wanted to protect the female. And this male will protect his own family. Too bad others don't care enough about their family to want to protect the females in it.
Old 04-21-2016, 06:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
You're right, we should leave our home open because burglars can get in anyway. Leave your car unlocked because they will get in anyway. Why make a law prohibiting men in female restrooms, if they are just going to go into them anyway? Just remember that a male wanted to protect the female. And this male will protect his own family. Too bad others don't care enough about their family to want to protect the females in it.
Wait a minute...the media keeps telling me women are EQUAL...they can do anything men can do...so why do we need to "protect" them?

Old 04-21-2016, 12:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wait a minute...the media keeps telling me women are EQUAL...they can do anything men can do...so why do we need to "protect" them?

My daughter knows self-defense and also carries a gun, legally. She's fine. Her daughter is a national competition wrestler, so I bet she is fine too. But, my wife is small and 72, and never suggested that she was equal. And I had better hold the door open for her, or I will incur her wrath for a long time.

Just the same, I'll protect the women whether they ask for it or not. I never did like scumbag perverts. So, if you need to go, it better be in the restroom suited to your plumbing or someone else may feel as I do. And if you are in NC, no one is going to complain about a gender confused person getting a little counseling in an assertive manner. And if I am waiting at the door for my family to come out of the restroom, there won't be ANY males entering, as long as I can tell the difference. And in most cases, you can slap on all the makeup you wish, and I'll still be able to tell. I don't have any problems with a tranny entering the male restroom to use the urinal. I've seen a lot of crazy in my lifetime and that isn't going to bother me.

Just my view on the issue. What a person does in the privacy of one's home is their business. Involve me or mine and it may be a totally different matter.
Old 04-21-2016, 02:11 PM
n/a

Make way for the he/she. And you are saying that this is what you're OK following your wife or daughter into the restroom?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tranny.jpg (103.6 KB, 5 views)

Tags
religious, state, freedom, rfra, people, secular, liberty, essential, founders, incorporated, understood, corporate, faith, personal, leaning, destruction, flowed, freedoms, leaders, peddle, propaganda, promote, inclusion, misinformed, diversity

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.