Why are democrats and liberals so upset?

Old 05-01-2017, 06:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Get rid of the women...make this men only...and all this drama ends.

How about a men only forum? They have one...why not us?
How would you filter them out? They ALL sound like girls.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:31 PM
n/a

I find it interesting that we have the back and forth name calling like a bunch of grammar school kids and half of those are do it are complaining about the way the POTUS talks.

But I'm still having a problem understanding how one minute I'm hearing how President Trump is destroying the country and the next minute, from the same people I hear that he's done nothing but play golf and take vacations and that he's has accomplished absolutely zero in his first hundred days.

If he's done nothing, how is he destroying the country? How is he hurting the little people by making himself and his friends rich if he's accomplished nothing?
Old 05-01-2017, 06:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
I find it interesting that we have the back and forth name calling like a bunch of grammar school kids and half of those are do it are complaining about the way the POTUS talks.

But I'm still having a problem understanding how one minute I'm hearing how President Trump is destroying the country and the next minute, from the same people I hear that he's done nothing but play golf and take vacations and that he's has accomplished absolutely zero in his first hundred days.

If he's done nothing, how is he destroying the country? How is he hurting the little people by making himself and his friends rich if he's accomplished nothing?
It is called integrity.

He is daily destroying the confidence of the White House...of the Presidency.

South Korea has already said publicly they will be slow to believe what he says, and Americans are rapidly losing confidence in everything that he says.

Day is coming when we will require honesty from the White House. Hope the truth makes Trump look good, or you will get a lie, and hope that does not have disasterous consequences.

He is still in election mode, playing to his fan club instead of Americans.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:59 PM
n/a

Quote:

Please.........that went over their heads, while they were crying. This is getting a bit tedious. They were told that Trump is the boogieman so they see the boogieman everywhere they go.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
It is called integrity.

South Korea has already said publicly they will be slow to believe what he says, and Americans are rapidly losing confidence in everything that he says.

Day is coming when we will require honesty from the White House. Hope the truth makes Trump look good, or you will get a lie, and hope that does not have disasterous consequences.

I have not believed anything Donald Trump says for months if not years. He is a reality TV star and a real estate developer.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
It is called integrity.

Sorry, but the "integrity of the White House" was tarnished long before Trump ever thought of being president. You really need to move on.

Tell us what you don't like about what he is doing. We already know you don't like what he says, so skip over that. Give me a policy or E.O. or law he has signed that you do not approve of so that a legitimate discussion can be started. Even you must be tired of crying over his lack of verbal polish.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
It is called integrity.

When will that be? Never? We haven't had honesty in the WH...in like...forever.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
When will that be? Never? We haven't had honesty in the WH...in like...forever.
You are so wrong, jaded but wrong.....this is from today's Newsweek. I understand the Trump lovers now attack the source and ignore the substance, but someday, you will be confronted with what you already know is fact

"America prides itself on peaceful transitions from one president to the other. No coups. No backstabbing. No backward glances at what might have been.

We witness this every four years or, at the most, every eight. No matter how bitter a presidential campaign or how antithetical an outgoing president’s policies and ideology may be from his successor’s, the newcomer is ushered into the highest office in the land with dignity and courtesy.

Such continuity is a fundamental tenet of the United States. Only in the weeks preceding the Civil War was it violated, when the southern states seceded after the election of Abraham Lincoln.

Also part of our tradition is the absence of any remonstrance from one president toward another, regardless of the ideological gulf between them. Almost since the founding of the nation, it has been considered unthinkable for a former president to criticize a sitting president.

[B]But as these are the times that try men’s (and women’s) souls, such niceties must cease. Since January 20, the nation’s most fundamental values have been distorted as the man who spoke of “carnage” at his inauguration presides over a divided and fractious nation.

This carnage—a blow to our comity and polity, to our sense of union and of purpose—Trump has personally unleashed. If this is what is in store for us over the next four years, the United States may be unrecognizable by 2020.[/B]

Confronted by such conditions, it is incumbent upon the five living former presidents—Jimmy Carter, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama—to disregard tradition and form a Presidential Committee of Conscience that would have one purpose: to admonish and correct a sitting president whose actions are a threat to the defining ethos of the nation; whose policies contribute to the shredding of the fabric that bind us together as a people and fracture alliances that have been the foundation of a reasonably calm and sensible global order; whose cavalier utterances betray the dignity and purpose of the office of the presidency."

Former Presidents Should Lead the Criticism of Trump
Old 05-01-2017, 07:14 PM
n/a

What does that have to do with honesty in the white house?
Old 05-01-2017, 11:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have not believed anything Donald Trump says for months if not years. He is a reality TV star and a real estate developer.
Mmmm....and your beloved Barack Obama was a community organizer and a part of ACORN, so what's your point?
Old 05-02-2017, 03:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Mmmm....and your beloved Barack Obama was a community organizer and a part of ACORN, so what's your point?
I've been asking that question for several threads, but the only response I get is more crying and accusations that Trump is a big meanie. Try to have a conversation and they will divert to whatever Trump may have said a dozen years ago. I guess losers will always be losers.
Old 05-02-2017, 05:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
I've been asking that question for several threads, but the only response I get is more crying and accusations that Trump is a big meanie. Try to have a conversation and they will divert to whatever Trump may have said a dozen years ago. I guess losers will always be losers.
Yes...women and minorities will ALWAYS be behind white men.
Old 05-02-2017, 06:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lying Rockface
It is called integrity.

Geeze...You still on this non stop negative whine about nothing old fool?

In your OPINION, seeing how you have 50 years experience in the political arena LOL, which past President displayed the correct amount of integrity?

Which President did a better job of instilling confidence in the White House...Presidency?

South Korea...Did they say they want no help from us? If so, I am all for letting them handle North Korea without our help. I wish them luck!

Americans are rapidly losing confidence...You never had confidence in him, is this in the same poll that said voters that voted for him would not change their vote? Or, is this another one of your "feelings"?

The rest of your post does not even deserve reading...
Old 05-02-2017, 07:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is called integrity.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. I and millions of American disagree. I don't believe that hi supporters are losing confidence in him at all. Millions of us believe that he is doing a great job and is doing exactly what we elected him to do.

If anything, people I talk with are disappointed that he hasn't been able to get these things done fast enough. That the republicans can't all get on the same page and use the power that they have. People I know are very upset over them giving the democrats this horrendous budget that funds every thing that we were promised would get unfunded.

This budget is the disastrous consequences of the party in power not following through on their promises or recognizing why they were put in power. It adds to the debt and takes us in the wrong direction. Unfortunately, it appears that President Trump will sign it. Hopefully this is just part of a long term plan of giving a little and getting a lot in the long run.

I'm sorry to say that we're seeing politics as usual and that concerns about re-election is taking precedence over what they know is best for the country.
Old 05-02-2017, 07:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
You forgot he was a member of the Illinois Senate and elected to and served in the United States Senate. Those are real facts, and not alternative facts.

Tags
days, golf, president, upset, liberals

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.