More FAUX NOISE......FAKE NEWS that most viewers believe

Old 03-02-2017, 08:15 PM
n/a

Default More FAUX NOISE......FAKE NEWS that most viewers believe

Fox News Caught Lying: Sweden Reinstated Draft Because Of Russia, Not Refugees

Reports falsely accuse Democrats of refusing to stand for Gold Star widow | PunditFact

http://www.mintpressnews.com/pants-o...y-lies/205563/

FOX's file: | PunditFact
Attached Images
File Type: gif dim.gif (21.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg VeryStupid.jpg (61.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg FAKE ELECTION.jpg (63.5 KB, 7 views)
Old 03-02-2017, 09:02 PM
n/a

Stupidity and ignorance apply to BOTH sides...the Ds and the Rs.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm with you
Old 03-03-2017, 11:19 AM
n/a

Nothing to see here.........moving on...........
Old 03-04-2017, 01:04 AM
n/a

Default more to the Trump side than any other

Quote:
Really? So Trump has not set a new standard for lying? I think so.....
[ATTACH]50%moremurdersinOrlandothanSweden.jpg[/ATTACH]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 347madeupfactsbytrump.jpg (65.2 KB, 7 views)
Old 03-04-2017, 04:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
[ATTACH]Attachment 66431[/ATTACH]
The difference? WHY a city can have more murders than a country...the percentage of white people. Orland is full of minorities...Sweden isn't...yet.
Old 03-04-2017, 05:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
[ATTACH]Attachment 66431[/ATTACH]
so your saying that Sweden is not having problems with criminal activity from its refugee community?

Again we have from Trump hyperbole, not lying and we have from progressive their moral equivalency to justify anything.

Europe has a major refugee problem and the main culprit was Merkle because the European Union is really Germany unification becuse they lead the other EU nations. that is why Britain wanted out

do you believe Sweden leaders would admit they have a problem with refugees after letting so many in. Name a poilitican in the Western hemisphere that has admitted to a mistake

Progressives are in desperate need of scandals and so they keep inventing them. such as the Russian connection. Look at how in a slip of the microphone Obama told the Russian president "after the election I'll have more flexibility" wonder what he meant?

How many progressive senator have mocked Sessions for speaking to the Russian Ambassador only to find that they have too.

Progressives and their mouthpiece MSM and Hollywood laughed at Trump but he got the last laugh and they can't man up because they are all wimps and some plain sicko's. progressive are acting like children and they are hurting us all because they are not representing voters but their party leaders.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-04-2017, 06:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Nothing to see here.........moving on...........
We knew you were mentally challenged, now we have prove.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
so your saying that Sweden is not having problems with criminal activity from its refugee community?

Again we have from Trump hyperbole, not lying and we have from progressive their moral equivalency to justify anything.

Europe has a major refugee problem and the main culprit was Merkle because the European Union is really Germany unification becuse they lead the other EU nations. that is why Britain wanted out

do you believe Sweden leaders would admit they have a problem with refugees after letting so many in. Name a poilitican in the Western hemisphere that has admitted to a mistake

Progressives are in desperate need of scandals and so they keep inventing them. such as the Russian connection. Look at how in a slip of the microphone Obama told the Russian president "after the election I'll have more flexibility" wonder what he meant?

How many progressive senator have mocked Sessions for speaking to the Russian Ambassador only to find that they have too.

Progressives and their mouthpiece MSM and Hollywood laughed at Trump but he got the last laugh and they can't man up because they are all wimps and some plain sicko's. progressive are acting like children and they are hurting us all because they are not representing voters but their party leaders.

Personal Best Regards:
What does Sweden think......

The Villages Florida

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 03-04-2017, 07:49 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Are you the person who said we should not be sprewing hate and untruth's? Repost your sermon that you had on here.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are you the person who said we should not be sprewing hate and untruth's? Repost your sermon that you had on here.
This IS Rubicon.

Preach to all us know nothings....attack, and then criticize any criticism.

What he would tell you, and do it seriously...yeah, but I, and only ME, is/are correct.

Rubicon, who uses fake news is absolutely in love with President Trump, YET still claims the moral high ground.

Trump has literally tweeted Breitbart headlines for two days, and appears to have changed the values of conservatives to extremism and alt right.

My preference is high values and morals. AND, please we have only one President....he is not even on the chart for any values.

And stop with Obama and Clinton...Trump is responsible for what Trump is.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
What does Sweden think......

The Villages Florida
Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Really? Saying you'd "grab that pus$y" is the SAME as rape?

See...emotional women going crazy again...wondering WHY nobody trusts their judgment.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:57 AM
n/a

PunditFact is owned by Tampa Bay Times parent organization, The Poynter Institute. Tampa Bay Time is waaaaaaaaaaay over there left.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
This IS Rubicon.

Preach to all us know nothings....attack, and then criticize any criticism.

What he would tell you, and do it seriously...yeah, but I, and only ME, is/are correct.

Rubicon, who uses fake news is absolutely in love with President Trump, YET still claims the moral high ground.

Trump has literally tweeted Breitbart headlines for two days, and appears to have changed the values of conservatives to extremism and alt right.

My preference is high values and morals. AND, please we have only one President....he is not even on the chart for any values.

And stop with Obama and Clinton...Trump is responsible for what Trump is.
I HATE it when someone uses another's identity. The same person did it to me on Topix.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
i hate it when someone uses another's identity. The same person did it to me on topix.
please explain what you are saying here ?

Everyone is GUEST and everyone can id whomever they want by simply looking.

Who and what are you referring to GRACIEGIRL.

What exactly do you hate ?

Me being referred to as ROCKFACE....or other names....TAL being taken apart personally by NAME ? References to my wife, maybe ?

What exactly is the problem ?

Or is it the people getting together to attack ONE poster in a planned attack prompted by PMs ?

Which bothers you the most ?

The person on TOPIX was years ago and you enlisted a number of us to go after him.......he was wrong for sure and totally misguided but why are you trying to paint yourself as a righteous person on here ?

By the way this is ROCKYRD, previously BUCCO and RAG123

Some require and search for attention by how they "sign" their post would you not agree.

Yes...I am angry....i am tired of being preached to about issue discussion, starting threads on issues, have them ignored and then being preached to about morals, wholesomeness while advocating the simple opposite.

Tags
viewers, noise, faux, fake, news

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.