Why did the women in white stay seated when people were honoring the navy seal?

Old 03-01-2017, 09:19 AM
n/a

Default Why did the women in white stay seated when people were honoring the navy seal?

I don't know either.
Old 03-01-2017, 09:34 AM
n/a

Because their leader Nancy the shrew:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5zxvh9WYAAT_jl.jpg
(still maintains the queen of ugliness in looks, behavior and approach to the job)

set the example.

When we see THINGS like this and Harry Reid and the recently defeated Clinton, it just begs the question that must haunt the democrats.....why can't we do better than this?
Old 03-01-2017, 09:42 AM
n/a

Maybe because leftards are not patriotic and UN-American?
Old 03-01-2017, 09:48 AM
n/a

Why were they in white?
To show solidarity?
Resistance color identification?
Nancy said!
Old 03-01-2017, 09:51 AM
n/a

The leftard media talks more about the women in white than they do about Trump's speech. Does that surprise anyone?

Suffrage, my @ss! Just when you thought the mental weakness of the left couldn't get any more hysterical.
Old 03-01-2017, 09:51 AM
n/a

Crazey glue
Old 03-01-2017, 10:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The leftard media talks more about the women in white than they do about Trump's speech. Does that surprise anyone?

Suffrage, my @ss! Just when you thought the mental weakness of the left couldn't get any more hysterical.
More like the remnants of the KKK!
Old 03-01-2017, 11:02 AM
n/a

Wink

Just talk among sexiest yourselves!! As Trump lies again!!!
Old 03-01-2017, 11:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
He certainly and totally over exaggerated quite a bit.

"largest increase in national defense in American History" is what he called the defense increase...not really

He mentioned how HE made cuts in the F-35 airplane when in fact USA and Lockheed have been going down this reduction thing for years.

BUT....thats what is done in these kind of speeches.

Now is the time for REAL "rubber meeting the road"
Old 03-01-2017, 11:49 AM
n/a

Default Realize you we are falling for a trap

Quote:
As I read the posts not only on this website but on all others-WE HAVE BEEN HAD.

We sit here STUPIDLY, NASTILY and often with personal attacks on people you do not even know THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT OUT OF CONTROL GOVERNMENT WANTS. Look up from this brawl. A brawl that Obama did not start but he surely CHOSE to pour gasoline on it.

LOOK UP AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THE PROBLEMS WERE CAUSED BY OUR GOVERNMENT. ACTUALLY BY OUR PEOPLE WHO LIKE ALL PEOPLE WANT BENEFITS, WANT SERVICES AND THINK, BELIEVE THEY ARE ENTITLED AND SOMEONE ELSE SHOULD PAY FOR IT.

Today, thanks to technology these problems are not in isolation. Industries, banks, economies are all international.

Solution-I don't see an easy one. In history, it has always ended painfully-depression-war.
Old 03-01-2017, 03:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
As I read the posts not only on this website but on all others-WE HAVE BEEN HAD.

We sit here STUPIDLY, NASTILY and often with personal attacks on people you do not even know THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT OUT OF CONTROL GOVERNMENT WANTS. Look up from this brawl. A brawl that Obama did not start but he surely CHOSE to pour gasoline on it.

LOOK UP AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THE PROBLEMS WERE CAUSED BY OUR GOVERNMENT. ACTUALLY BY OUR PEOPLE WHO LIKE ALL PEOPLE WANT BENEFITS, WANT SERVICES AND THINK, BELIEVE THEY ARE ENTITLED AND SOMEONE ELSE SHOULD PAY FOR IT.

Today, thanks to technology these problems are not in isolation. Industries, banks, economies are all international.

Solution-I don't see an easy one. In history, it has always ended painfully-depression-war.
a voice of reason.

thank you

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-02-2017, 11:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't know either.
If you would view the entire tribute, you would know that those who said Democrats sat during the tribute and simply passing along another lie. So sad that they do this.
Old 03-02-2017, 01:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you would view the entire tribute, you would know that those who said Democrats sat during the tribute and simply passing along another lie. So sad that they do this.
They stood for part of it and sat for part of it when others were still standing. Granted.

Two remained seated during the whole thing. Debbie WhatsHerName and Keith "Mohamed" Ellison. It's a wonder that Debbie is still allowed in the building, after her corrupted behavior with the DNC.
Old 03-02-2017, 03:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Another Kellyanne Alternative Fact, not true watched whole thing and everyone stood, NOT REQUIRED, just RESPECTFUL.

Maybe Kellyanne can show show the same respect when sitting in the OVAL office and keep her FEET OFF the COUCH!
Old 03-02-2017, 03:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiepalms View Post
Another Kellyanne Alternative Fact, not true watched whole thing and everyone stood, NOT REQUIRED, just RESPECTFUL.

Maybe Kellyanne can show show the same respect when sitting in the OVAL office and keep her FEET OFF the COUCH!
Get your eyes checked, you should not be driving if your vision is that bad.

It looked like she just got done standing on the couch to take a photo of the group and kneeled down to post it on social media. Of course, that is a big deal when you are bitching about anything... just to be bitching!

Hey imagine what Clinton did on that couch...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
white, people, honoring, navy, seal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.