WHY do people bully other adults?

Old 08-31-2017, 08:13 AM
n/a

Default WHY do people bully other adults?

I find it hard to understand why day after day, we have to read the attacks on this forum, before we can hit the hide classified key. The barrage of birthday's posted as an assault, the repeated titles about getting a job and paying taxes. The constant nastiness, the picking, and pot stirring..the direct attacks over and over and over and over.

I am sure I am not alone. I am sure that hundreds of people, maybe thousands of people who read this forum know the screen names of the nasty mouths and crude jerks who just keep it up, day after day.

Why do People Bully? - Bullying Statistics
Old 08-31-2017, 08:17 AM
n/a

Don't open the post!!!

And try to remember they are in the insignificant minority of the total participants.

The other 99% of us enjoy TOTV and have learned to ignore the BS and trashing by the few.
Old 08-31-2017, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I find it hard to understand why day after day, we have to read the attacks on this forum, before we can hit the hide classified key. The barrage of birthday's posted as an assault, the repeated titles about getting a job and paying taxes. The constant nastiness, the picking, and pot stirring..the direct attacks over and over and over and over.

I am sure I am not alone. I am sure that hundreds of people, maybe thousands of people who read this forum know the screen names of the nasty mouths and crude jerks who just keep it up, day after day.

Birthdays posted as an assault? Where do you get that? I mention birthdays as a way of honoring those who have helped or might help with my 224 613 Project. This is meant to empower survivors/victims of crimes. This massive Project is humanitarian in purpose.

There are bullies on here of both political stripes but I do not believe I am one of them.

Allegiance, dirtbanker are the worst of these. I hate Don Baldwin's racism but he seldom makes anything personal. There are some democrats who bully as well and make a lot of personal attacks. I do not know much of anything about any of the posters on here so I rarely make personal attacks other than some name calling.

Allegiance and dirtbanker's attacks on me are extremely personal and motivated by hate. And these involve hundreds of posts and whole threads. And this has gone on for months.

I say Happy Birthday to some athlete, movie star, or other person also as a way of dealing with my own experiences connected to my birthday of 2-24. This again has to do with helping survivors/victims of crimes.

This behavior by Allegiance and dirtbanker I will bet reflects very poorly on Talk of the Villages as well as on the Villages itself.

The Villages Daily Sun did an article on my work as far as Villages' area libraries are concerned. This appeared on Memorial Day of 2007. It was written by Gary Corsair.

I am extremely proud of my 224 613 Project and many people I believe also see it as very valuable. I just do not get why I get so much hatred from Allegiance and dirtbanker.

Others contributed a little bit in this verbal abuse but soon backed off. But these two have kept up the cyber harassment and cyber stalking for months. And this behavior is CRIMINAL in nature. IT is against the law to harass someone like this online for months with no legitimate purpose.
Old 08-31-2017, 08:56 AM
n/a

One thing. I do not understand how someone who has gotten warnings and the like on the Regular Board repeatedly for bullying but does far worse on the Political Board is allowed to even post on Talk of the Villages. The Moderator must have some clue as to the kind of criminal behavior that is going on here on the Political Forum.

And this is far more than just trash talk aimed at me from Allegiance and dirtbanker. It is harassment and stalking with a lot of libelous statements thrown in. And as far I as know I am not familiar with either of these people in real life. They just make these months of personal attacks on me because they can. The law does not seem to be looking.
Old 12-16-2017, 08:43 PM
n/a

A tribute to graciegirl, once the number one poster.
Old 12-16-2017, 09:46 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
One thing. I do not understand how someone who has gotten warnings and the like on the Regular Board repeatedly for bullying but does far worse on the Political Board is allowed to even post on Talk of the Villages. The Moderator must have some clue as to the kind of criminal behavior that is going on here on the Political Forum.

And this is far more than just trash talk aimed at me from Allegiance and dirtbanker. It is harassment and stalking with a lot of libelous statements thrown in. And as far I as know I am not familiar with either of these people in real life. They just make these months of personal attacks on me because they can. The law does not seem to be looking.
The bullying by Allegiance just gets worse and worse on this Political Forum. It is really a sad situation.
Old 12-16-2017, 11:26 PM
n/a

Quote:

Because PT is NOT moderated, you stupid sh*t. Can't you get that through your head?

Old 12-16-2017, 11:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post

I think for the same reasons kids do. Self esteem. Boredom. They can. Nobody stands up to the bullies.

I think in the case of TOTV one person consistently is bullied. However, he tends to poke the sleeping bear and it appears he does it on purpose and for great pleasure. It's hard to feel bad for someone who plays the victim and yet fails to change his own preventive behaviors!

Several good hearted people have given him solid and helpful advice to which he responds with nastiness.

Why do you think people bully, GG? Is bullying better or worse than passive aggressive behavior?

Unfortunately it appears that since November 2016 our country is a free for all...no one taking blame and everyone accusing the other side.

I would like to see our leadership focus on solutions, no matter which side they sit on...

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 12-17-2017, 01:52 AM
n/a

The un-American idiots of this post call objection to Type 2 tyranny "bullying".
Old 12-17-2017, 07:55 AM
n/a

Unhappy

Quote:
The un-American idiots of this post call objection to Type 2 tyranny "bullying".
Hardly.
Old 12-17-2017, 08:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bog99 View Post
For a second I thought you were calling Tal a Tranny.

Could be. The thought of that is "frightening."
Old 12-17-2017, 08:45 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
For a second I thought you were calling Tal a Tranny.

Could be. The thought of that is "frightening."
Recording.
Old 12-17-2017, 08:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Recording.
"If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum."

Per mods just for you buddy.
Old 12-17-2017, 08:57 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
"If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum."

Per mods just for you buddy.
Recording. CRIMINAL HARASSMENT.

Tags
day, forum, people, read

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.