Why has America become so partisan?

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 04-14-2017, 03:55 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Sorry Rainman, did you say something? I put the trolls on my "ignore" list, so I don't always see the constant babbling and rants against the President and patriotic Americans on the right. Everyone seems to be ignoring you, so unless they quote you (they never do) then I guess I won't see your attempts to troll the forum.
  #32  
Old 04-14-2017, 04:52 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest


What you have just epitomized, albeit unwittingly I'm sure because I doubt you're smart enough to understand it...is the real reason for the extreme partisanship.

Your bloviating rant, says in essence... "it's all the Dem's/left's fault."

Totally ignoring the fact that there is a reason that the Repub's EARNED the moniker of "The Party Of NO"...under Bush's reign.

And yet, you must think everyone else is stupid enough to listen to your constant refrain and pseudo-intellectualism, as if just because YOU say it from your soapbox...it must automatically be true.

As someone else mentioned above, the word 'compromise' has become a 4 letter word that no one is willing to embrace...less they be viewed as 'weak' and their constituents hold it against them in the next election.

I think we work best when the WH and both houses of Congress ARE NOT controlled by a single party...regardless of which party.

So let me posit, that a lot of BOTH parties have moved to the extremes of their respective party's positions and true Centrists such as myself...have become less influential.





Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Do yourself a favor and learn to read, learn to remain unemotional and lose the confirmation bias. Essentially what I said is that both parties moved ( ie reference to the bell curve). what I said is that the hard left ( ie radical) are creating the problem. It takes two to tango and if your partner ( ie the radical left) refused to dance then what choice(s) are left. I view the issues of the Tea Party and Freedom Caucus as internal shifting to the Republican Party and not bipartisan as respects both parties.

You might want to look more objectively a the faction now controlling progressives because they feel hate and they feel it deeply going always for the jugular.

In any event it was certainly a surprise to me that you would attempt a dressing down of my character with your personal attack. You apparently never had an opportunity to a Dale Carnegie or similar program because you are about as subtle as a train wreck

And as always I leave the door open to forgive and forget and move forward with a desire for better understanding and respect

Personal Best Regards:
  #33  
Old 04-14-2017, 05:42 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Do yourself a favor and learn to read, learn to remain unemotional and lose the confirmation bias. Essentially what I said is that both parties moved ( ie reference to the bell curve). what I said is that the hard left ( ie radical) are creating the problem. It takes two to tango and if your partner ( ie the radical left) refused to dance then what choice(s) are left. I view the issues of the Tea Party and Freedom Caucus as internal shifting to the Republican Party and not bipartisan as respects both parties.

You might want to look more objectively a the faction now controlling progressives because they feel hate and they feel it deeply going always for the jugular.

In any event it was certainly a surprise to me that you would attempt a dressing down of my character with your personal attack. You apparently never had an opportunity to a Dale Carnegie or similar program because you are about as subtle as a train wreck

And as always I leave the door open to forgive and forget and move forward with a desire for better understanding and respect

Personal Best Regards:
Why bother attempting to reason with the TROLL?
  #34  
Old 04-14-2017, 05:52 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Do yourself a favor and learn to read, learn to remain unemotional and lose the confirmation bias. Essentially what I said is that both parties moved ( ie reference to the bell curve). what I said is that the hard left ( ie radical) are creating the problem. It takes two to tango and if your partner ( ie the radical left) refused to dance then what choice(s) are left. I view the issues of the Tea Party and Freedom Caucus as internal shifting to the Republican Party and not bipartisan as respects both parties.

You might want to look more objectively a the faction now controlling progressives because they feel hate and they feel it deeply going always for the jugular.

In any event it was certainly a surprise to me that you would attempt a dressing down of my character with your personal attack. You apparently never had an opportunity to a Dale Carnegie or similar program because you are about as subtle as a train wreck

And as always I leave the door open to forgive and forget and move forward with a desire for better understanding and respect

Personal Best Regards:
You should read aloud what you posted.

Amazing that someone would say what you typed. You cannot possibly be that self involved.
  #35  
Old 04-14-2017, 06:34 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Sorry Rainman, did you say something? I put the trolls on my "ignore" list, so I don't always see the constant babbling and rants against the President and patriotic Americans on the right. Everyone seems to be ignoring you, so unless they quote you (they never do) then I guess I won't see your attempts to troll the forum.
You are seeing my posts so I am obviously not on your Ignore List.

I sure loved seeing Jennifer Lawrence make that basketball shot in the movie Passengers. Two points to make it 24 to 26. Before that it was 24-24. So so cool. And she was so elated that she made it.

Not as happy as I was when I got that private Facebook message from a lawyer/actress around July of 2016. She is so hot! And she has connections to the Villages. Not an American though.

And I really liked the look a manager at the Old Mill Playhouse gave me yesterday. Went to see "Beauty and the Beast" with a bunch of teenage girls. Really admire Emma Watson and all the hard work she has done for pay equality and other things for women.

What is to like about Donald John Trump and respect for women? He brags about grabbing them by the.... and probably watched some high priced call girls pee on a certain bed slept in by the President of the United States Barack Obama and his wife. Just sounds so much like Trump given his long term hatred of Obama with all the birther garbage. What Is The Donald Trump "Golden Shower" Allegation About? Glad You Asked...
  #36  
Old 04-14-2017, 06:39 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You are seeing my posts so I am obviously not on your Ignore List.

I sure loved seeing Jennifer Lawrence make that basketball shot in the movie Passengers. Two points to make it 24 to 26. Before that it was 24-24. So so cool. And she was so elated that she made it.

Not as happy as I was when I got that private Facebook message from a lawyer/actress around July of 2016. She is so hot! And she has connections to the Villages. Not an American though.
It's FICTION...a MOVIE...it's NOT real. Women NEVER beat men.
  #37  
Old 04-14-2017, 06:43 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
Do yourself a favor and learn to read, learn to remain unemotional and lose the confirmation bias. Essentially what I said is that both parties moved ( ie reference to the bell curve). what I said is that the hard left ( ie radical) are creating the problem. It takes two to tango and if your partner ( ie the radical left) refused to dance then what choice(s) are left. I view the issues of the Tea Party and Freedom Caucus as internal shifting to the Republican Party and not bipartisan as respects both parties.

You might want to look more objectively a the faction now controlling progressives because they feel hate and they feel it deeply going always for the jugular.

In any event it was certainly a surprise to me that you would attempt a dressing down of my character with your personal attack. You apparently never had an opportunity to a Dale Carnegie or similar program because you are about as subtle as a train wreck

And as always I leave the door open to forgive and forget and move forward with a desire for better understanding and respect

Personal Best Regards:


The soapbox bloviator is trying to lecture me about reading, comprehension...and confirmation bias?

Methinks you need to go back and read your own post again, then read mine...and realize that I simply pegged your rant perfectly.

I'm the one that stated I believe in 'checks and balances' by not putting one party in charge of everything, but all you EVER do is to stand on your soapbox, lecture of the evils of anything to the left of your extreme right positions...and refuse to acknowledge yours and your own party's failings.

That you think soft-pedaling denigrating remarks should give you some kind of brownie points, versus those of us who are simply direct with the truth...is a very good insight into your own insecurities.

While you love to view yourself as a pseudo-intellectual who evaluates both sides...you're simply a blinded Chump Apologist.



Deepest Sincere Wishes:
  #38  
Old 04-14-2017, 06:53 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You should read aloud what you posted.

Amazing that someone would say what you typed. You cannot possibly be that self involved.
I came to the obvious conclusion quite some time ago...that he IS that self-centered.

I don't believe he has a clue as to how desperate he comes across to decent, intelligent folks when he stands on his soapbox bloviating...while never being able to support his own position with facts or links.

It's clear that he actually thinks people should believe him...based solely on the fact that he's the one saying it.

That takes a special kind of deafness...and an inability to utilize cognitive thinking.

The fact that he's been caught many times plagiarizing, tells me that he pours over other extreme right-wingnuts material to find nuggets...that he can slightly reword and pass off as his own.

Pretty sad and pathetic...when you think about it.
  #39  
Old 04-14-2017, 06:55 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It's FICTION...a MOVIE...it's NOT real. Women NEVER beat men.
Tell that to Billy Jean King or the Williams Sisters who could probably beat most male tennis pros. Battle of the Sexes (tennis - Wikipedia)
  #40  
Old 04-14-2017, 06:58 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCPD
Why bother attempting to reason with the TROLL?

"TROLL" = That sumbitch that keeps making me look stupid and putting me in my place.







Deepest Sincere Wishes:
  #41  
Old 04-14-2017, 07:02 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"TROLL" = That sumbitch that keeps making me look stupid and putting me in my place.







Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Does not fit with the trolls offal and dingelberry or dirtbag though. Who remain on my Ignore List. Who needs to read what jealous jerks write about you as almost no one cares what they write to get under my skin.

Dustin Hoffman was great in Rain Man by the way but liked him even more in Outbreak. Really liked the 612 scene in Outbreak.
  #42  
Old 04-14-2017, 07:04 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

[QUOTE = WACKADOODLE]

Not as happy as I was when I got that private Facebook message from a lawyer/actress around July of 2016. She is so hot! And she has connections to the Villages. Not an American though.

And I really liked the look a manager at the Old Mill Playhouse gave me yesterday. Went to see "Beauty and the Beast" with a bunch of teenage girls. Really admire Emma Watson and all the hard work she has done for pay equality and other things for women.

What is to like about Donald John Trump and respect for women? He brags about grabbing them by the.... and probably watched some high priced call girls pee on a certain bed slept in by the President of the United States Barack Obama and his wife.Just sounds so much like Trump given his long term hatred of Obama with all the birther garbage. What Is The Donald Trump "Golden Shower" Allegation About? Glad You Asked...[/QUOTE]

July 2016...that was 9 months ago and she has not communicated with you since. Took her all of 1 message to figure out you were weirder than a three dollar bill.

The manager at the theater gave you a look? Was he gay, or did he realizes how odd it is for a 50+ guy in baby blue terry cloth shorts, pulled up real high, to be hanging with teenage girls? Your lucky I was not there, I would have called the cops and let them figure it out. What kind of parent allows their teenage daughter to hang with bust out losers?

Maybe if you told the hot lawyer you wanted to grab her by the pu$$y she would have been more interested...

You believe that prostitute urination story? Of course you do, some internet newscaster said it happened...did he mention any aliens peeing on anything??


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
  #43  
Old 04-14-2017, 07:11 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Still think that Ivanka Trump would have made a much better President than Donald John Trump. I share her Facebook posts once in a while as I follow her on Facebook. I wonder if she watches movies like Tomorrowland, Star Wars: Rogue One, Passengers, Deadpool, Ant-Man etc? Too damn many to count now. Also follow a few thousand actresses and actors as well. Talk to some of them on Facebook once in a while. Logan was so cool. And hope to have real fun watching Hidden Figures on Blu-Ray soon.

And I sincerely doubt the Russians have anything on Ivanka to blackmail her with like they seem to have with her father Donald John Trump.
  #44  
Old 04-14-2017, 07:18 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt View Post

Methinks...
Everyone knows you can't think...



Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
  #45  
Old 04-14-2017, 07:30 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Hello Louisville Lawyer girl. Hope all is well?
 

Tags
real, partisan, america

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:56 PM.