Why Hillary Clinton is Clearly Qualfied to be President

Old 04-29-2015, 06:56 PM
n/a

Default I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
First of all, it is truly mindless to vote for anyone simply because of their gender.

Second, it's always amused me how liberals seem to love mindless slogans ... "Women of America unite!" ... give us a break
Guess your right, it's a lot like that " we the people" your tea party extremists throw out there.. Sure am glad there are more women than tea party nut jobs!
Old 04-29-2015, 07:23 PM
n/a

It seems that the game plan for left wingers is to call people names. Don't you get it: it reflects on you, and in not a good way.

Quote:
Guess your right, it's a lot like that " we the people" your tea party extremists throw out there.. Sure am glad there are more women than tea party nut jobs!
Old 04-29-2015, 07:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Snarl, spit and call names ... plus you missed the point, as usual.
Old 04-29-2015, 07:39 PM
n/a

For those that feel strongly against Hillary Clinton, here's a suggestion: Don't vote for her. In the meantime, Clinton is busy opening up headquarters in all fifty states. She is getting ready to run the table.

Hopefully, the GOP will find a candidate to challenge her, or not.
Old 04-29-2015, 09:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
For those that feel strongly against Hillary Clinton, here's a suggestion: Don't vote for her. In the meantime, Clinton is busy opening up headquarters in all fifty states. She is getting ready to run the table.

Hopefully, the GOP will find a candidate to challenge her, or not.
You make an excellent suggestion.

Regarding her running the table, I have to agree with you. The smart money would bet on Hillary, and heavily.

In fact, it's an obvious bet ... one doesn't' even have to think about it betting on Hillary. Like, for example, one would have bet heavily on the Persians vs the Greeks in the 5th century BC, or on the British against the Americans in 1776.
Old 04-29-2015, 11:15 PM
n/a

Talking

What was the bet for the 2008 election?
Somehow that done deal never gets addressed.
You can't mean the USA was more ready for a black than a woman. An unknown from the back of the pack ran her off the table.
Easy then. Easier now!
Old 04-30-2015, 11:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
What was the bet for the 2008 election?
Somehow that done deal never gets addressed.
You can't mean the USA was more ready for a black than a woman. An unknown from the back of the pack ran her off the table.
Easy then. Easier now!
Obama vs. Clinton: Two Different Polls

As far back as shortly after Barack Obama announced his candidacy, he was leading Hillary Clinton in the polls by as little as 47-45 to as much as 51-39.
This was a full 11 months before the first votes were counted in the Iowa caucus, where he came in first, with John Edwards second, and Clinton third.

After Obama won that first contest, he could no longer be considered an "unknown from the back of the pack" or a dark horse as some affectionately like to call him.
Old 04-30-2015, 12:41 PM
n/a

Amazing that the statistics show the posts on this forum are basically from 8 different people.

Darwin was right - the herd needs thinning.
Old 05-02-2015, 06:24 PM
n/a

Why Do So Many People Hate the Sound of Hillary Clinton's Voice? | The New Republic

Hillary's voice was mentioned earlier .... this article is interesting and talks about a number of political figures' voices

"You know Hillary Clinton’s voice, right? I mean, you know it. It’s just so loud and annoying. Or maybe it's like a nagging wife. Or inauthentic—that phony Southern accent! Those flat Midwestern vowels! Whatever it is, her voice is burned into your brain."
Old 05-02-2015, 08:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why Do So Many People Hate the Sound of Hillary Clinton's Voice? | The New Republic

Hillary's voice was mentioned earlier .... this article is interesting and talks about a number of political figures' voices

"You know Hillary Clinton’s voice, right? I mean, you know it. It’s just so loud and annoying. Or maybe it's like a nagging wife. Or inauthentic—that phony Southern accent! Those flat Midwestern vowels! Whatever it is, her voice is burned into your brain."
Whole lot better than the New York or Boston accents that you hear screeching in The Villages just about everywhere you go.

I have found out that a relationship works out better with a sock stuffed in her mouth. I told her it was sexy and she is dumb enough to believe it.

As long as it keeps her happy and she keeps paying for me when we go out, it works for me.
Old 05-02-2015, 08:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Whole lot better than the New York or Boston accents that you hear screeching in The Villages just about everywhere you go.

I have found out that a relationship works out better with a sock stuffed in her mouth. I told her it was sexy and she is dumb enough to believe it.

As long as it keeps her happy and she keeps paying for me when we go out, it works for me.
I have to admit, your response caused me to laugh out loud and almost spill my wine
Old 05-03-2015, 07:22 AM
n/a

Quote:

I hear you, bro. You definitely got a handle on the situation. Nothing worse than the Queens NY "Fran Drescher" accent. Guess I have to make a stop at Market of Marion for a supply of tube socks!
Old 05-03-2015, 10:47 AM
n/a

Wal-Mart is experiencing an unprecedented run on the sale of tube socks today!
Old 05-03-2015, 02:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Amazing that the statistics show the posts on this forum are basically from 8 different people.

Darwin was right - the herd needs thinning.
How about sharing the source of and what the statisitics are?
Old 05-03-2015, 02:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
How about sharing the source of and what the statisitics are?
I am not doing your research for you. Sorry.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.