Why Hillary Clinton is Clearly Qualfied to be President

Old 07-07-2015, 07:03 PM
n/a

Hillary will finish what Obama started, elect her and the revolution starts.
Old 07-07-2015, 07:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Hillary will finish what Obama started, elect her and the revolution starts.
Do you think even loyal democrats, the common folks can be duped a third time?

I bet not. At least not with a KNOWN shady candidate at the outset.
Old 07-07-2015, 07:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
And others here expect nothing to be posted to counter the credentials described by the OP Guest.
Once knew of Hillary walking toward a support staff in the East Wing. The young military service member, said, "Good Morning, Mrs. Clinton". She spun around walked over to him and said, "You do not need to address me when you meet me in the hall. My time is valuable and I don't have time to say hello to everyone I meet in the hallway. You can go back to your work section and tell your other pukes not to address me either or I will have all of you shipped to Afghanistan tomorrow. This is the last time you will ever have to speak to me!"
Old 07-07-2015, 07:19 PM
n/a

Listened to her first interview today....

1. Again she says it is all a "right wing conspiracy". Remember when she said that in defense of her hubby on the Monica Lewinsky affair. She said it on national tv and it turned out that her hubby was guilty as charged. Today, she again says all this stuff about her is...she did not say right wing...she said a Republican conspiracy against her and her husband. Did not work years ago and do not see it working again.

2. On immigration...where do I start. When President George Bush was pushing for immigration reform and she was the senator from NY, she voted to shut it down and cut of conversations. NOW, she is touting all this stuff she has been opposed to since she was elected senator. And recall last year when all the young central american youth was arriving at the border...she was loud and clear on wanting them sent back.

Next she went after all the Republicans and really went after Jeb Bush who is married to an immigrant. I think she represented him wrongly on his position on citizenship. He is in favor IF part of a total package, just not by itself. And her comments, if I were Jeb Bush I would take personally. I do not even think she knows he is married to an immigrant.

Anyway, nothing changes
Old 07-07-2015, 07:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Once knew of Hillary walking toward a support staff in the East Wing. The young military service member, said, "Good Morning, Mrs. Clinton". She spun around walked over to him and said, "You do not need to address me when you meet me in the hall. My time is valuable and I don't have time to say hello to everyone I meet in the hallway. You can go back to your work section and tell your other pukes not to address me either or I will have all of you shipped to Afghanistan tomorrow. This is the last time you will ever have to speak to me!"
You know I SNOPED your quote.

Snopes at this link....snopes.com: Hillary Clinton Quotes covers a multitude of incidents "similar" to the one you report.

There was obviously an email circulating about this stuff and SNOPES says...MIXTURE...some true and some false.

I read this thing and if even one of them is true, WOW.....While I am not a supporter, it is difficult to believe her filthy mouth and attitude in some where an official report was filed by state troopers in Arkansas and secret service in Washington.
Old 07-07-2015, 07:33 PM
n/a

Default Hillary

I never realized there were so many misinformed residence in The Villages. With 110,000 residence, I guess there could be 1 or 2.
Kaydee's

Quote:
Some on this board have asked for a summary of why Hillary Clinton is clearly the best qualified person in the Democrat Party to become President of the US. I accept the challenge.

Hillary has many qualifications… too numerous to list. I will simply give you five. No doubt others can provide many more.

1. People Skills. A President must be able to relate to people, especially the “little people”. Hillary’s skills are unsurpassed. Many examples can be found from people who know her best and as reported in Ron Kessler’s book “First Family Detail.” “She is so nasty to agents that being assigned to her detail is considered a form of punishment,” “She claims to be a champion of the little people, and she's going to help the middle class. And, in fact, she treats these people around her, [who] would lay down their lives for her like sub-humans; and I think voters need to consider that.” She also apparently shouts a lot, throws dishes when angry, and can not stand to see anyone in a military uniform around her.

2. Courage Under Fire. Hillary came under heavy sniper fire as First Lady, but she showed courage and was an inspiration to those who were with her. Here’s a video which captured the moment.
Hillary Clinton dodges sniper fire in Bosnia - raw footage - Video Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire - CNN.com

3. Foreign Policy. Any President must be able to defend the Country. As Secretary of State, Hillary excelled. She managed to get an Ambassador killed during a predictable terrorist attack, and then through a series of further bungles, caused the formation of ISIS (with some credit to her boss at the time.) which increasingly dominates the Middle East. In any event, even Rube Republicans will quickly agree the world is a much safer place thanks to her service.

4. Feminist. Hillary sets the bar high for young girls to emulate. She is loathe to benefit from a “man’s” (such as a husband) power or reputation, and we all know she would still be a contender even if she had never married Bill Clinton. Hillary loves her fellow women which is why she hunted down and destroyed scores of women who slept with her husband … all of whom were put up to it by Right Wing fanatics.

5. Anti-Wall Street. It’s important to keep the big money out of the White House, and Hillary is a known foe of the bankers on Wall Street, even putting Elizabeth Warren to shame in this regard. She is also loathe to profit off the Clinton name and refuses to accept extortionate fees for speaking at universities or engage in unseemly campaign fund raising. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/15/op...dogs.html?_r=0
Old 07-07-2015, 08:48 PM
n/a

I think she is brain washed but seriously thinks Hillary is presidential material. Well she lies a lot that is good, she caused the deaths of some good folks, she stole furniture from the white house while slippery willy was dipping his cigar. And you want them back in the white house. If you think Obama supported the rainbow sinners then she will be there to support the illegals. Sorry she is a no go for decent folks!
Old 07-07-2015, 09:57 PM
n/a

Don't waste you energy rationalizing why she would make Jimmy Carter & Obama look like heroes. People here do not measure a president by the criteria used by successful entities. They look at the surface only. Romney was the best we could have had but did could not pass the profiling test. I say go with Trump & his "take no prisoners" stance. He marries his women, has a successful record & not beholding to anyone. But we are hung up on idiosyncrasies such as sex, race, religion, etc. instead of substance. So we finish off the last 8 years of disaster by icing the cake. American brotherhood at its best.
Old 07-08-2015, 06:26 AM
n/a

This is a spoof- Right!
Old 07-08-2015, 06:34 AM
n/a

Remember that Hillary Clinton leads ANY Republican candidate in a head to head poll.

It is a long time until November, 2016, but right now, Hillary would win the Presidency.
Old 07-08-2015, 06:56 AM
n/a

Her greatest ACCOMPLISHMENT is that she flew to many countries, logging over 1,000,000 miles in the process. Wait, I misspoke....that was NOT an accomplishment, as Carly Fiorina stated, that was an "Activity"
Old 07-08-2015, 07:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Her greatest ACCOMPLISHMENT is that she flew to many countries, logging over 1,000,000 miles in the process. Wait, I misspoke....that was NOT an accomplishment, as Carly Fiorina stated, that was an "Activity"

How about winning two senate elections in New York? Would that be an accomplishment or an activity? Carly Fiorina would not know anything about winning senate elections from personal experience.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Most unintelligent thread on this forum, and that is a HUGE accomplishment.
I couldn't agree more.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
That tale is so old it has whiskers.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
That tale is so old it has whiskers.
If you check the SNOPES link you will find that it is just one of many stories with the same theme.

She is now running for President.

Do you recall the story about Romney being a bully in grammar school making the news ?

I snoped the post originally because I could not believe it, but after reading just the SNOPES investigation, which I will assume with nothing contradictory is accurate, and seeing that much of it was confirmed, ESPECIALLY those confirmed by troopers and secret service agents making reports to their superiors

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.